>human

the mans fuckin 200 by now

Tien is half alien

that's what nofap will do for you

>Roshi
>nofap
Not in a million years.

why do you think he's so horny all the time. Dude hasn't had a release in years

Yes he’s human, the third eye thing is a reference to Buddhist monks who awaken their “third eye”

Too bad thats going to be me. Fuckboy

>How do I obtain Krillin mode?
Lots of creatine.

youtube.com/watch?v=XMI7AVsD944

No he's not. Toriyama said he's half alien retard

Marry a sexbot

Actual strongest human coming through.

>has an eternity to do nothing but train with the most powerful beings in the universe
>all other humans only get about 40 years to pick up and put down mundane pieces of metal
He better be strong

>manlet
SHIN KIKOHOOOOOUUUUU

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1515994305088.webm

Get owned repeatedly.

start by training from birth so by the time your 10 you can can sprint through a forest so fast your a blur and kick down trees as you go.

seriously though if you have not been training since your body first felt the harsh embrace of mother earth then you will not make it anywhere near krillin levels, let alone yamcha.

but basically you need to train daily, no rest days no sick days no downtime for injury, you need to be training strength speed agility and endurance.
uphill sprints every day, train till failure 2-3 times a day. don't do stupid things like lift gratuitous amounts of weight thinking it will give you functional strength. you need to do a rigorous conditioning regime every day(including exercises for building bone density, no point getting stronger if your bones can't handle the power. most of all you need to ensure you keep well hydrated, diet isn't as important as most people think so long as you no eating 50 big macs for every meal. again biggest thing is no rest days, people will tell you this is stupid, but in reality they have never tried, just taking the advice of some lazy cunt before them who never tried. i used to jog twice a day every day and i was having no negative effect on me. In fact i had more energy than when i only jog once a day

Krillin is a cool guy and all, but you want the Turtle Hermit look.

>be fat fuck
>live inna woods
>be naturally stronger than an alien kid bred for combat
how do i into yajirobe mode

>how do i into yajirobe mode
make sure you eat brectus every day

oh my fucking god

Based on your own head canon I assume

Tenshinhan is the strongest human.
You remember wrong, it was the other way around, Tenshinhan defeated Krillin the only time they fought each other. He fucking destroyed Krillin.
Wrong. He is a human and grew the third eye on his forehead through years of intense buddhist meditation. Gtfo out of here with your retarded American dub non canon bs.

No, Toriyama has never said anything of the sort. Tenshinhan is 100% human, therefore Krillin will never be the strongest human.

dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Forum:Tien_isn't_a_human
he is not human.

>Tenshinhan is 100% human
>Tenshinhan is the strongest human.

he is descendant of a race of 3 eyed worriers, last of his clan. and it is heavily insinuated they are not human, and actually mentioned in some of the manga

False.
Also is that wiki link a joke?
It's literally a forum post by some kid who can't even write with proper grammar, claiming his headcanon that he is not human and you believed him for no reason.

Look you little shit, you don't seem to understand that the English dub is non canon for a ton of reasons. They changed lots of shit so you retarded Americans could wrap your tiny mongrel brains around the plot. For example they rewrote Goku into a Superman kinda guy personality wise, caring about saving the world and all that, even though actually Goku is a selfish fuck who only cares about fighting, cares very little about saving people or about his family, as is proven by all the times he went away from them to train alone for years.

Read the manga, which you clearly have not done. It is the only source of canon, not the anime. Everything in the manga proves that Tenshinhan is a human, because there is nothing to insinuate he would not be.

Who cares what some retarded ass booklet made by Americans says.

10/10

A lot

its covered in Daizenshuu 4 and i know Akira Toriyama didn't write these but he did however work with the organization that did. Go find Akira Toriyama on a social media site and ask him for yourself, tien is not human

Wrong. Again, the manga is the only canon. It doesn't matter what some random ass booklet or magazine says.
Secondly, Toriyama is old and senile and is going full Spielberg on his franchise, fixing things that don't need fixing.
For example he literally just recently claimed that only Saiyans with "S-cells" in their DNA can ever become Super Saiyans, when the established canon has always been that any Saiyan can achieve the form if they suffer great enough loss that their rage goes far enough.

At this point nobody should care what new shit Toriyama comes up with, because he's just making it worse. He has become a hack.

>How do I obtain Krillin mode?
Krillin always gets knocked out, then he gets killed at least once I can remember. You want to be a loser?

330 you mong

Drank from the fountain of youth?

Did everyone forget that part.

>Krillin always gets knocked out, then he gets killed at least once I can remember. You want to be a loser?
he is also a human competing with aliens with the power to literally destroy the universe with nothing but their energy.
hell yamcha would be a god to even the strongest being currently on this planet. fuck i'm pretty sure yamcha could fuck up the entire naruto universe on his own

So your emotional little cry baby that tells the author himself his retcons are not canon?

Beautiful.

Watch the Tournament Saga during the Buu Arc.
Yamcha tells Krillin's daughter while Krillin is fighting that he is the current strongest human.

Retards.

>Autism: the post

krillin has been strongest human since namek after guru unlocked his potential

Of course they aren't, you're the dicksucking fanboy here and you act like you're not being pathetic as fuck. I guarantee majority of DBZ fans agrees with me, Toriyama is a hack that should no longer be listened to. He makes up some really stupid shit and bad writing nowadays, he's very old and has clearly gone senile.

>believing Yamcha

>not wanting to leave humanity behind

Are you forgetting that krillen didn’t do shit after the Namek saga while Tien fought 2nd form cell and even super buu

>Krillin
>Gets arguably the best ass in the series.
>Has an adorable little daughter and keeps his city free of miscreants as a police officer.
>Tien
>Claim to fame is a triangle beam that shoots squares and the ability to grow arms out of his back
>Lost his chance in the spotlight to Roshi twice in the span of twenty episodes.
Who is really losing here?

The daizenshu is canon retard

>triangle
That's literally english only