>go vegan
>bloated
>insatiable hunger
>wake up fatter every day

>go keto
>never bloated
>never hungry
>wake up leaner everyday

I don’t understand, if vegan diet is so healthy and perfect then why do I constantly feel hungry on it, and always overeat and get fatter?

But on keto it’s supposedly blocking my arteries but I feel amazing on it and don’t suffer from insatiable hunger and I get lean on it without trying.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4108859/
jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/188274
health.harvard.edu/heart-health/halt-heart-disease-with-a-plant-based-oil-free-diet-
jainhospitals.com/pdf/can-lifestyle-changes-reverse-coronary-heart-disease.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22416013
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22971403
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18314116
youtu.be/ESZIbWtCYxU
ruled.me/comprehensive-guide-vegan-ketogenic-diet/
peta.org/living/food/vegan-keto-tips-recipes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Both are a meme but every vegan/veterinarian chick I knew was fat with the exception of one but that was because she recently converted

>every veterinarian except 1 is fat

>every veterinarian I knew was fat

Humans are different enough to require different nutrition. You discovered that vegetarianism is not for you, and you perform better in keto. For others, it's different. And this isn't something outlandish to say, as more and more studies come out that show correlations with genes and nutrition profiles.
"Nutritional genomics is often presented as the new ‘holy grail’ in nutrition with an ultimate goal to establish a so-called personalised nutrition – i.e. an individual diet tailored to genotype-driven needs."
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4108859/

So people are working towards personalized nutrition, and while this is still a young field, it's definitely promising. So until we get some hard data that will allow us to scan our genome and diet accordingly, we're left to experimentation and find out what works for each individually.
In conclusion, don't assume that we are the same, and these things will make a lot more sense.

so basically eat whatever your ancestors ate for centuries

Because vegans are deluded and base their diet on smarmy sanctimonious Disney-grade "ethics" instead of nutritional science and anthropology...

>vegan
stop drinking oil

>go keto
>eat no carbs for two weeks, dont enter ketosis
>find out powdered eggs are a thing
>find out the scrambled eggs ive been eating in the work cafeteria every day are made from powdered eggs
>find out powdered eggs are chock fucking full of carbs

F
U
C
K

>eating

do you also eat cereal with powdered milk?

the bloating goes away after like a week. your body just isn't used to eating fiber.

i thought powdered eggs were like an urban legend until last week

wait, there is non-powdered powdered milk now?

not enough fat in your diet
eat avacados and nuts

My coworker went vegan and his teeth started falling out. Give her shit for it every day.

Broadly speaking, yes, but there are exceptions. A single mutation can bar you from some food that your ancestors ate. Also centuries might not be enough, since we don't know how well we adapted to the agricultural revolution and the industrialized agriculture. You could be part of those who do well with agriculture in general, or those who do well with modern chemistry enchanced foods, or part of those who still do well in the pre civilized hunter societies. Only way to be sure is to experiment in my opinion.
Another argument is drugs. Why do some drugs work on some people and not on others, and even doctors can't say for sure until they try them? We obviously have sufficiently different internal biochemistries that the same substance has different effects. Why would it be any different with foods? It's still substances and biochemistry.

For some reason on keto I don’t get dick cheese piling up on my nob like I do when I’m eating whatever.

Why is this? I didn’t even shower the last 2 days and I had no dick cheese. That shit normally starts forming after 12-16 hours or so.

When my brother went vegetarian he started having seizures every month. When he went vegan he was having seizures every week. When he went keto the seizures stopped and he ran did his first marathon. I've gone keto too and in 100 days I will join him in his second marathon (my first).

No idea. I'm cut. But I've noticed on keto by boners are harder and fuller.

>try to go keto
>realize i am italian

this isnt gonna work

Because you are an idiot that is lying to try and push your shitty meme diet on us.
Fuck off.

cakes are vegan. candy is vegan.

wow you really do put the sex in dyslexia don't you.

I went vegan for three months for shits and giggles and the only real difference was I spent way less time shitting. My shit slid right out and I barely even needed to wipe.

the fuck were you eating to make you fat on a vegan diet, this should be rather hard unless your diet consisted of 5kg nuts, 5kg potato and like 5 kg of some super sugary fruit.

I am convinced all you retards calling keto and fasting a meme have never done either.

>b-but muh arnie didn't keto

If you think keto/fasting is a meme then you clearly don't understand what ketosis is or how your body uses consumed/stored energy. The amount of stupidity in here is depressing sometimes.

Every body is different
Simple

>eat shittiest version of shitty meme fad diet x
>feel bloated and hungry all the time

>eat decent version of shitty meme fad diet y
>feel better

Guess shitty meme fad diet y is best right??

>pinkwojak.jpg

Substitute pasta with zucchini and you are golden.

Except how most long term studies show absolutely no long term benefit to weight loss

you're probably a skelly

get some fiber into ya

reminder losing weight on a diet is not an indication that it's healthy, if anything it's the opposite

>not realising vegan and keto aren't opposed to one another

you are retarded OP

>Except how most long term studies show absolutely no long term benefit to weight loss
>implying obesity is healthy

also i don't know what your talking about, more weight means higher stress on all your bodies components especially joints

>vegan keto
>limit fruits and veggies
>limit all beans
>no starches
What the fuck can you even eat on vegan keto aside from nuts, avocado and soy protein powder?

Dick cheese is dead red blood cells from when your dick was last erect. Maybe being in ketosis = autophagy kicking in and recycling those cells? Donno.

>Except how most long term studies show absolutely no long term benefit to weight loss
Litterally every single study you can name states that having less bodymass(not annorexic or "soyboy" tier) = longer healthier life.
I don't understand what you're saying.

Top kek, your body has no idea how to react to vegetables.

>eat shittiest version of shitty meme fad diet x
Veganism isn't a shitty meme fad diet though

>omnivorous diet
>feel great
>lift great
>calories determine if I gain or lose weight
>normal social eating
>not belonging to a cult

It is.
It has no positives outside of you ending up eating less and that you MIGHT end up eating healthily.

But since most vegans eat unethically gathered, pesticide filled, GMO foods, they honestly have not leg to stand on in terms of health or morality.

Yes it is

As in, using a vegan diet to lose weight is definitely a meme fad

What the fuck are you on

>when poor wording kicks in :/

I meant keto doesn't make you lose significantly more fat overall long term according to most studies, not that there's no benefit to weight loss

Oreos are vegan

Bullshit

I laughed because it's true.
And that's why a vegan diet and demonizing meat(which is far more satiating then sugars and vegetable oils)isn't the answer at all.

I thinks it's more the appetite suppressing qualities keto has, when I was on it, I never really got hungry so had to make myself eat where as before I started I used to get hungry an hour after a meal

Exactly and vegans think they’re so much better for eating things without animal products but half the time it’s fat fuck leftys justifying eating candy and shit because it’s vegan. Being on a vegan diet is like always eating Chinese food, you’re always hungry 15-20 minutes after eating a fuckton

But a plant-based whole-food diet can REVERT heart disease.
Also not forget that you stop supporting an industry that's causing deforestation, water pollution and animal cruelty.

having an appetite is healthy bro

having your digestive system clogged up with meattrash is not

Vegan chicks are crazy and have no sexual apetite.

Eating a modern western diet and eating an organic omnivorous diet can do the same thing.
99% of the postivies that come from a vegan lifestyle is the quasi fasting nature of it and how it basically turns the body down to low.
How it effectively neuters men and women.

t. virgin

>eating an organic omnivorous diet can do the same thing.
Completely wrong! A plant-based whole-food diet is the ONLY diet that has been shown to reverse heart disease.
Also let's not forget the ways it can prevent, treat and reverse type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure.
>quasi fasting nature
What the fuck are you talking about?
>How it effectively neuters men and women.
You're kidding right? Non-vegan foods like sea food, milk and meat have all shown to do things like decrease sperm count and increase estrogen levels.

Again veganism isn't a meme diet, it's the red pill of diets.

All I eat is meat+vegetables.

Been lifting 6 years now. I use to do macro/cal counting, but I saw 1 dude at the gym over the years who was muscular and lean year round. I finally decided to ask him what he does with diet. He said all he does is eat meat+vegetables and thats it, he has never bulked/cut or tracked calories/macros.

Been doing that for only a month now and I'm looking really good, leaned down a lot already, I'm no longer suffering from insatiable hunger. I've probably consumed more vegetables in the last month than I have in the last 6 years of lifting lol.

Drop the meat and go full vegetable + fruit + whole starches

Wouldn't a virgin leap at every semi dickable chick he sees?

>A plant-based whole-food diet is the ONLY diet that has been shown to reverse heart disease.
Link to the study that compared to multiple diets?
I'd be really grateful if you gave me a link.

>Also let's not forget the ways it can prevent, treat and reverse type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure.
So can fasting and eating a healthy omnivorous diet.

>What the fuck are you talking about?
Your body simply can not breakdown and absorb everything in the plants. It's why you need a constant supply of them all of the time and aren't as satiated as you would be on a natural diet. You aren't getting nearly enough calories and nutrients to function optimally.
And that state of near starvation while being able to eat a dozen vegan replacements for foods is a piecemeal(no pun intended)unnatural diet that most people simply can not and should not attempt.

>You're kidding right? Non-vegan foods like sea food, milk and meat have all shown to do things like decrease sperm count and increase estrogen levels.
Links.
I'm curious.

My old man is 63, built and lean, would put most of you 20y.o. DYELs to shame. Dude lifts PP2x/wk L1x/wk and eats only meat and vegetables.
I have been on that diet plus IF (18/6) and lost 50 lbs this last year. I'm back to the weight I played football at in high school (210). That diet is ideal.

But nutritional science will tell you most animal products will do more harm then good and are better off replaced with healthier whole plant food diets. I know people will spout everything in moderation but that doesn't make a food source somehow healthy.

Do some research, read the WHO statements about eggs/red meat/cholesterol

I can't eat fruit. Fruit makes my asthma symptoms flare up like crazy.

The WHO has been suspect since they were outed for pushing the "circumcisions are 100% healthy and prevent aids" thing when there was not only no evidence for it there was evidence against what they were doing.

No one has placed any stock in it or more medical journals released to the public by the status quo/scumbags in most health circles since then.

Wait, vegans think they are immortal now?

Yep.

Funny fact: Vegans are at higher risk for heart disease and dementia.

>vegan keto
>not opposed to each other
Are you retarded? List a healthy and sustainable vegan keto diet, let's see what bullshit you come up with

>Drop the gainz and save the planet like this faggot.
Veganism is a meme diet for weak people invented by roasties to convince their soyboi bfs that swallowing jizz is morally wrong.

OP here.

I actually fucked up. I'm not doing KETO. I'm only eating MEAT AND VEGGIES. I do add olive oil to my veggies, but thats it.

I realised I'm actually on a high protein, low carb, low fat, diet. That's not keto lol. MUH BAD.

No wonder I'm getting lean so far. Loving the muscle separation/veins btw.

you're dumb bro

>ring ring.
>"who is it?"
>its "medical science" and I wanted to tell you meat is bad for you. Be vegan like the rest of us gaylords here at the UN.
>"will do, thanks!"
Medical science is absolutely clear on what is best for people? Yet a diet that follows the USDA RDAs is the diet most likely to give you heart disease, obesity, and diabetes.
Sure thing kid, keep listening to the "experts". Kek

Whatever. It's genetics.

I'm 100% Greek. My grandparents are all alive in their 90s and have always consumed animal products their entire lives, and they've all smoked for like 80 years as well. Oh, and they're all still in their own homes.

Meanwhile your vegan hippy Amerimutt grandparents are dead from dementia at 70.

It wasn't just a random statement, its backed by many meta-analysis and peer-reviewed studies by respected nutritional and health professionals.

Also, what would WHO seek to gain by stating certain foods are dangerous in certain doses. Animal agriculture industries have much more to gain by lying then health organisations.

You're living in a cloud, even before I went vegan I could research this shit by myself and make a conscious decision to both become healthier by removing probable carcinogens and artery clogging foods and stop supporting an industry that capitalises on unnecessary cruelty and deforestation while also being the leading cause of global warming.

Can you tell us what you were actually eating? vegan does not mean healthy. You should base your diet around healthy starches such as whole grains, beans, tubbers. You should not eat any oil. If you do this you stay lean 100% with no hunger problems.

Funny fact: you're a dumbass

Back up your random statements with evidence and I'll break it down for you why your random internet blog written by Joe nobody is wrong.

Can actually achieve the same results by swearing off the modern western diet and eating a healthy omnivorous diet as well as becoming active.

YOU CAN STOP AND REVERSE HEART DISEASE WITH PLANT-BASED DIETS
jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/188274
health.harvard.edu/heart-health/halt-heart-disease-with-a-plant-based-oil-free-diet-
jainhospitals.com/pdf/can-lifestyle-changes-reverse-coronary-heart-disease.pdf
>It's why you need a constant supply of them all of the time and aren't as satiated as you would be on a natural diet.
What the fuck are you talking about, there are enough foods that give you a satiated feeling. Vegans don't eat salads all day.
>fertility
Harvard study found that increasing saturated fat intake just 5% was associated with a 38% lower sperm count;
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22416013
A recent study found that “successful pregnancy and fertilized egg implantation outcomes are decreased in patients reporting a more frequent intake of meat."
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22971403
This is consistent with previous findings that “frequent intake of fat-laden foods like meat products or milk may negatively affect semen quality in humans, whereas some fruits or vegetables may maintain or improve semen quality.”
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18314116

Want more? Veganism is the best diet.

There is not a single solitary fucking bit of direct scientific evidence that backs up that outright lie. Anywhere. Ever.

Also, I don't know what the WHO would gain from lying about this. I really don't.
I simply will not place a single bit of fucking weight in anything they say ever.

A reiterate. A low calorie healthy, organic veg meat nut berry and some fruit diet = long healthy life.

I think im constantly getting deja vu or something. I feel like we have the exact same thread every day multiple times.

>meme diet
>weak people
Sorry retard, it's the best diet and is not for weak people. Go educate yourself blue pill faggot.
youtu.be/ESZIbWtCYxU

Dude your basing your belief in a stupid feeling, pseudoscience and because you don't want to give up your meat eating habit.

Vegans on the otherhand have real scientific studies showing the health benefits of a whole-food plant-based diet and how that even meat eaten in moderation is bad for health.

Stop being a denier.

My 58 year old mom went from 221 lbs to 130 lbs eating just meat and vegetables. She tried the vegan diet when she was 220+ and she said she felt hungry all the time, had constant headaches, felt very irritable and her insulin problems got worse (YES HER INSULIN GOT WORSE ON THE VEGAN DIET)

She lost 90lbs in 1 year on meat and vegetable only diet. That said, she wasn't able to sustain a vegan diet, and now the meat and vegetable diet got her to drop all that excess weight. She has maintained her 130lbs by eating on the meat and vegetable diet still to this day.

I would say its healthier for her to be at 130lbs eating meat, than it is for her to be 200+ eating vegan.

That means you need to be on the internet less.

Her fault for not eating satiated vegan foods.

>vegan keto

She couldn't get satiated because having bad insulin sensitivity means you can't actually get full on carbs, and the more carbs you eat, the more carbs you body wants.

Vegan is bad if you already have insulin problems, you actually need to remove all sources of carbs, even fruit, and lose the weight, to fix it.

I'm sure she would have a much better chance of success on a vegan diet now that her insulin sensitivity is good and shes 130lbs. But shes worried she'll regain the weight again, so shes just adamant about sticking to her meat+vegetable only diet. She has started implementing slowly stuff like seeds and some high-carb vegetables, but that's it so far. She hasn't touched rice/pasta/beard/fruit as those in particular she feels causes her to over-eat and never feel full. Meat for her as been an amazing source of calorie reduction and satiation.

Keto simply means a specific ratio of macros to achieve ketosis. It can absolutely be done in a vegetarian and vegan fashion.
ruled.me/comprehensive-guide-vegan-ketogenic-diet/

And a link even from PETA:
peta.org/living/food/vegan-keto-tips-recipes/

Fiber man, I also had/have the same issue with it, eating tons of fiber just fucks me up, that or eating specific sugars found in starchy vegetables give me insane gas.

I'm running vegan keto

I have no sexual apetite?
Wanting sex up to 3 times a day, everyday, is no sexual appetite? My fiance sometimes even has to ask me to stop when I try to get him horny again after a few times.
I guess I am crazy though since I have failure anxiety.
t. ''crazy'' vegan chick

(((who)))

The fact is that meat has a lot of unnecessary hormones; and vegan diets are pretty minimalistic on protein.

Vegetarian (even protein powder diets) seems fine.

there's just one race, the human race :^)

just do low fat high carb whole foods plant based

diff poster here

not sure about veganism, but keto has been proven to be a neuroprotective diet. The break down of ketone bodies produces β-hydroxybutyrate which functions both as an antidepressant and neuroprotective agent.

I think regardless of your dietary ethical beliefs, limiting carbs is absolutely essential to a healthy diet.

what are your staple foods? pleease

i wish girls wouldn't post on Veeky Forums.

Post one valid source saying meat in moderation is bad for you

Probably precum getting trapped under. So you're no longer horny on a keto diet. Sounds about right lol. Enjoy your shit sex drive.

yeah but that would require work and effort and no one on Veeky Forums is willing to leave their bubble of confirmation bias

>hungry
I'm not vegetarian, but you're a fucking idiot. You can eat like 15 cauliflowers a day you moron. Well, you can't physically put that much food down you, but you have the calories for it.