Alright Veeky Forums

Alright Veeky Forums

I am 6'2" with (obviously) pale, aryan tier genetics and 175 lbs (uncomfortably lean mode)
My question is, what mode do you fags think would suit me well given face and proportions?

I need to work on my back arms and chest a lot more just so I look generally broader, but please fit give me your advice

otter. you have a fuccboi face that would pull a lot of puss on that mode

right now you're a lanklet bitch because you eat as much food as a tiny squirrel

Thanks babe :^)

thinking a few years of lifting to get v mode, then calisthenics for maintenance

alright how much should I be eating and until when (idk when bulk season stops)

>inb4 read sticky

was your grandpa in the hitlerjugend?

one was in america, other is polish, so no

>aryan tier genetics

on the left

Are you me?

I can personally vouch that ottermode = easy mode on getting laid.

You've been here before, still driving that gay hairdressers car? The white BMW 3 Series?

Bill Nye the Aryan Guy

Angry german tier. Needs an SS uniform.

You are such a faggot. Lift for life or don't lift at all.

Do a stronglifts 5x5 (look it up) bulk, eat along the lines of 4000 calories and 170 protein at least. You'll gain mass very well.

I didn't know Rippletoe gave you uniforms if you completed Starting Strength.

this

6'2" 170 lbs average. I'm not in crazy good shape, but i'm definitely not out of shape. I barely even work out.

Even with bad skin I still manage to pull tail

get yourself on the get a rope and hang yourself routine you subhuman cuck you look like you suck cocks under bridges

wow dude you're already pretty cute

holy shit, those are some strong anglo genes, mutt.

Handsome

>6'2" 170lbs
>"ottermode"
thank mr skeletal

First off you wanna get wide. Bench press, press ups, bent over rows, overhead press, and pull ups should be your new best friends. Throw in some rack pulls, dips, half rep preacher curls, and whatever type of squats you like (I prefer zercher but I know they aren't for everyone), and you'll be well on your way to making the most out of your genetics

post body

>polish
>aryan tier genetics
heh...

This. Post body without wearing that tent of a T-shirt.

Nah fuckboys nowadays usually have softer less chiseled faces, this cunt could go chad mode

bloatlord

Hitler was right bro, slavs are not white!

Motherfucker if youre 6'2" and look like that then you dont even have to lift
What are you doing
Whatever man just build chest and shoulders

nice nose

Holy shit, Phil? You look aspie as ever dude. Kek.

your head is too big for your body, it looks like a man face on a teenage body, your shoulders are too narrow

you need to be around 200lbs to look good and manly

I'm the same height and used to be 152 lbs before i started lifting, now i am close to 200, that is about the natty limit for your height

Lean but big is the best. Since you're tall, you can pretty much get as big as you want naturay and with a low bf and you will look awesome

>long-skulled hallstatt nerdicks
>aryan
oh no nono nononoo you are one step away from being a basal eurasian and are a low test matriarchal cave dweller.

white "people" are ugly as fuck.
why do they all look like they're plotting some evil shit? fucking cave dwellers.

he's probably plotting about pillaging your tribe's village in africa