How did the aboriginal have healthy teeth if no dental Jew was ever present in their civilization...

How did the aboriginal have healthy teeth if no dental Jew was ever present in their civilization? It wasn’t until the aboriginal ate western modern food did their teeth decay.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/02/150204144653.htm
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvadora_persica
youtube.com/watch?v=5mYN7h7pgyc
youtube.com/watch?v=oX3AlUYRZIQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

chewing meat

WTF I'M A SELF-HATING LIBERAL NOW

>yes yes goyim. You need fluoride for healthy strong white teeth

because they weren't british like that incel on your picture

that inel looks somewhat like zyzz

virgin anglo vs. chad 56%

Abos weren't eating very much fruit or foods with refined sugars.

3x5 getting child eaten by dingo
3x5 IQ less than 80
3x5 bark biting

Grains and high fiber foods m8s. Complex carbs, not simple

very interesting if true

>le fruit is bad meme
Kill yourself. Back to ketoforums.

This pic is better as it keeps race out of the equation

he was saying their teeth don't get as decayed as much from acidic foods you idiot

Vegan be gone

Excessive fruit is not healthy for you no.
No society eats high levels of fruit and are 100% healthy and have good teeth.

They mewed

Weston A. Price thread?

>Hearty Scotish fisherfolk.
>Note the size of the upper arms on the fisherman

>“There is one kind of food,” the distinguished doctor, Sir James Crichton-Browne, writes in 1901 in Stray Leaves from a Physician’s Portfolio, “that is helpful to the brain and to the whole body, throughout childhood and adolescence, and that is oatmeal. Oats are the most nutritious of cereals, being richer than any other in fats, organic phosphorus and lecithins. . . . At one time it was the mainstay of the Scottish peasants’ diet and produced a big-boned, well-developed and mentally energetic race, but it is so no longer, having given way to less useful and economic foods, and in the case of children in the large towns. . . to tea and [wheat] bread with dripping, margarine or jam.”

Are you on shrooms?

Ok wtf did they eat traditionally?

Sand and dirt

>oats
So the meme of oats and squats is real?

mostly meat, grubs, and, some vegetables

Easy.

>No sugar
Like in parts of postwar Europe where people had no sugar suddenly stopped developing decay. Until sugar came back.
>Shitloads of chewing
>No coffee or nothing staining foods
>Plus a life expectancy of 30

>Sugar is the #1 cause of tooth decay
WOW really impressive detective OP

this is just retardation, the Scots have massive Aryan admixture and their ancestors hunted mega fauna, murdered each other all day, feasted on wild boar, elk, deer meat. oats doesn’t make a robust people, meat and warfare do

Kangaroos

it's not just the sugar sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/02/150204144653.htm
staples can ruin your teeth and jaw, just as well. The paleo fags might be cringy as fuck, but they're doing it right for the most part.
Evolution hasn't cought up yet with our agrarian lifestyle.

Also, about a year ago, I attended a talk about paleolithic Europe. One of the things they mentioned, was that the European farmers had crooked, rotten teeth, but they were also weaker and had shorter posture, compared to the steppe peoples (Yamnaya). This is attributted to their diet, however. The farmers had a staple-heavy diet, while the steppe peoples had a diet heavy in milk and meat,which allowed them to not only grow taller and stronger, but also it made their teeth to not rot, and their jaws to grow bigger, because meat is harder to chew on.

What about watermelons?

>It wasn’t until the aboriginal ate western modern food did their teeth decay.
Answered your own question there

Starting mewing now or you'll never make it!

So for a European to have healthy teeth and skull shape is to eat paleo? Since paleo would be the traditional diet of the European race, what we evolved to eat for most of history

It's probably this for the most part desu. But it is undeniable that our people are decaying in strength and appearance due to poisonous modern diet.
So, eat like your ancestors ate.

Would it still be fine to eat a lot of rice? Because it has zero sugar and gonna need the carbs from somewhere

it's better to eat your fruits and veggies for the carbs.

But there's so little of calories in them. How the fuck am I going to get enough calories from meat and greens only to build mass.

look bro, if you're bulking, I guess it's ok.
The point is to get some decent chewing action going on. You just can't achieve that if you only eat rice or oats, but you can with things like carrots,cabbage, etc.

It's not just tooth decay. People from tribal areas have no instances of malocclusion or facial development aberration.

Look up Mike mew.

Anglos are the most attractive people on earth, we literally steal American women by the thousands, low test Yankee mutt.
Face facts, and stop being passive aggressive on anonymous imageboards.

>as it keeps race out of the equation
But different races have differing bone structures, denying this fact is just wilful ignorance.

On average, Negros have shorter torsos and longer legs: allowing them to dominate running/sprinting sports

On average, Europeans have shorter legs and longer torsos, as well as thicker waists allowing them to dominate strength based sports.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvadora_persica
maybe they had a plant similar to his

As much as I hate "noble savage" crap, it is true that refined sugars and acidic coffee and sodas have fucked our teeth

>britbong
>a nation of inbred pasty, beady-eyed anglos
>attractive
Their accents are hot tho, no homo.

its not only what they ate but also that it was tougher to chew so it strengthens your jaw muscles which in turn cause a balanced and natural growth of the skull.
weak muscles from cooked and soft foods cause the deformity.

>Grains
so they were grain farmers were they?
have you ever been to Australia
can confirm, i am 3rd gen aust was raised on oats and even my grandfather was built like pic related. no working out involved, just physical work

>a nation of inbred pasty, beady-eyed anglos
Your entire worldview is shaped solely by Veeky Forums memes. White Brits are not only over represented in sports, but also in modelling/acting careers.
I've lived in America for a few years and have personally made American girls damp by my voice alone. Xoxo

you guys might find this interesting
youtube.com/watch?v=5mYN7h7pgyc

anglos are the most disgusting people on earth

All true, except this isn't about race. It's about how dietary patterns influence teeth health/skull development/whatever else in a homogenous population, not how these populations compare to each other.

They didnt eat sugar.

Mew has been talking about this for years.
>Soft foods and bad mouth posture

I'm from the Scottish highlands and as a kid I had oatmeal every morning. We call it porridge though. tastes like shit unless you add honey.

And then you stopped dreaming and woke up faggot

Sugar

wtf do you think homo? normal food... shit that grows on the ground and walks with 4 legs. what are you retarded?

I always think you're all retarded honestly does it really take a fucking thread to realise chewing hard food and real fucking food makes for an healthier musculature? Maybe I'm in the middle of americans but wtf are you all mentally retarded?

ACTIVATOR X (i.e. vitamin k2 grass fed animal fats)

Yes, but you see the exact same pattern of craniofacial and orthodontic deformity, which is the entire point of the thread.

yes yes, eat your sugar and drink 3 liters of cola everyday

and aborigines in australia had ripped abs from walking correctly, according to mike mew

Carbohydrate rich diets allow certain bacteria to reside in your teeth that cause your teeth to rot. Either abstain from eating carbohydrates or brush your teeth.

ABS WALK
B
S

W
A
L
K

Seriously though, Mike Mew is really onto something. Deficient body posture --> weak muscles --> deformed body --> weak neck --> deficient oral posture --> weak facial and oral musculature --> deformed skull

Its dentistry thats to blame. I legit just quit brushing my teeth, but i still go to the dentist once every four years, and i havent had a single cavity. My teeth look like they did when i were 15, which is 9 years ago now, and it was then i stopped brushing my teeth.

genes play a big role in these things
also what is your diet

Not even gonna lie, although it might sound nasty I actually haven't brushed my teeth in probably around 5 years. The only time they are brushed are semi-annual dental checkups from my orthodontist and he always tells me imy teeth are healthy. Never get cavities, no tooth aches, nothing wrong with my gums. The only downside is my teeth are a bit yellowed but it isn't that noticeable.

>need
>carbs

which is which?

have you taken a look at your women? yeah, the men aren't better

>eat like your ancestors ate.
>tfw potatoes and intermittent starvation

Unless you're pure-blooded andean, that's not your ancestral diet.

Probably they were just fasting and ate more meat, because of little to no agriculture (Not eating does not only not harm, but actually heal your teeth)

>He hasn't read on ketosis
If you didn't fuck up your liver, pancreas or otherwise trusted the medical jew for too long, you can just take fat as your main source of energy like the Aryans did

If you only eat pretzel sticks and drink water you can do that.

They are also decaying because of a lack of physical activity.

Americans are also Anglos dumbass... Secondly, Anglos are hideous crooked teeth incels compared to mainland Europeans, whether it's Nordics, Germanics, Italians or many others.
Anglos probably used to look good thousands of years ago, but when the vikings conquered the entire British isles one thousand years ago, they took all the good looking survivors as slaves back to Scandinavia.
The remaining low tier Anglos bred with low tier Anglos, which is why modern English people are so damn hideous.

Go visit other European countries and you will see. I'm from Finland I went to England once, and I was absolutely shocked at how ugly 99% of the people there were. Once in a thousand you would see a woman pretty enough to be an average 7/10 in Finland.

Wrong ketotard. Carbs are very important, ESPECIALLY for lifters. With a low carb diet your muscles bind less glycogen into themselves, making your muscles appear smaller. So doing keto is the most retarded fucking diet any bodybuilder could ever do, which is why lifters avoid it.

You ketofags are the dumbest fucks around, right down there with the vegans.

Stupid shitskin or just completely ignorant of everything?
Potatoes were introduced to the European diet 400 years ago. They never existed in the old world before explorers found them in America you retard.

Potatoes are literally part of the modern diet that is causing this genetic decay. We haven't evolved to eat that kind of shit.
Europeans used to eat fish, meat and greens only for hundreds of thousands of years.

And in the skeletal record we can see that agricultural revolution resulted in fuckers up teeth. It's our diets, just like ur pic mentiona

Unironically natural selection. Unhealthy people probably die where they love and that leads to a healthier gene pool. With more advanced countries and their healthcare they probably let more recessive genes expand

>Americans are also Anglos dumbass...
the biggest american ancestral group are germans.

Well that might be true, since there were a lot of German migrants in the 1800's. USA at least started out as almost entirely an Anglo nation.
Nonetheless, what I said about the English is true. They are the ugliest European tribe by far, I'll never visit that country again, what's the point if all the women are hideous.

no

what do you think then

So what he hell am I supposed to eat then ? I am bulking.

Only the anglos
The celts are a glorious master race

youtube.com/watch?v=oX3AlUYRZIQ

Whites have lower bone density than most races, except for asians, and it reflects in their teeth.
Even starving africans have better teeth than the average european, and that might be explained by the higher vitamin D levels in africans.

Drink milk or eat yogurt or cheese.

The aryan yamnaya literally used grains to eat and feed their domesticated animals, plus they drank a fuckton of milk and had rampant lactase persistance into adulthood, meaning that they drank a lot of milk that is rich in sugar.
Plus they used honey.

>The aryan yamnaya literally used grains to eat and feed their domesticated animals
They were nomads.

>someone asks if they can get carbs from rice because it has no sugar
>your reaction is to talk about keto and post a picture of some twink in the snow titled "HYPERBOREAN" (what you think is an "Aryan")

are ketofags the furries of nutrition or do you just act like this because /pol/?

>being this much of a nigger

try searching for the nutrition content of rice, go to the section labeled "carbohydrates" and then kill yourself

I once made a remark about how flouride in the water is unnecessary and my boomer grandpa got so defensive. Everytime I see him now when he eats he goes "thank god I have strong teeth from flouride"

Its literally all to do with fermentabke sugars

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

True, but were they not pastoralists?

>fruits
sugar is not good for you regardless of where it comes from, you should only eat enough fruit to hit your vitamin C intake

>sugar is not good for you regardless of where it comes from
sugar is absolutely essential to even stay alive
the problem is the high amounts we consume nowadays

he keeps mouthbreathing lol
listen around 2:42