Did anyone grow taller after 18?

Did anyone grow taller after 18?

Nope, only tall people do IMHO

I'm 5'5 just turned 18 last month, I was 5'4 last month and grew half an inch, I just wanna reach 5'8 at least mostly for aesthetic and sports purposes

6'0 at 18. 6'3 at 23

I grew from 5'7-5'9 from from ages 18-19, all this did was prevent me from actually contemplating offing myself for being that small

I wouldn't mind being under 6ft I just don't wanna be 5'5 if be fine with 5'8

nah, i was 6'4 at 16

6'2 at 18, 6'5 currently at 21

Bullshit.

DONT SQUAT U WILL GET SHORTER

IM NOT EVEN MEMING

I don't do squats

i was comfy with my perfect 6'2 but then I went up to 6'3 at 19.

17cm at 17 and 13cm at 18.
then like.. 4 after that.

don't know bro. taller than my parents as well. dad is 5'9 and mom is 5'6. doctor said I'd be over 6'5 when I was a kid. genes are weird

What

i'm not joking.
I have stretchmarks om my knees, elbows and hips from it.

And late bloomer as fuck.

No I mean I don't understand your height gains

5'10 is a perfect height for males, from there to 6'2 is where men look proportionate, most athletic

This

Me neither but it runs in the family.
My uncle even kept growing until he hit 23.

pretty hilarious to go from being the shortest kid in class to the tallest one in just 3 years though.

I wanna be 5'8 at least I do MMA and it seems perfect but taller would be good too

6'0.5" at 18, 6'1.75" now (20), and yesterday my mom said I might be getting taller because my pants were too short.

he grew 17 cm when he was 17, 13 cm at 18. and 4 after that

d-did anyone grow taller after 22?

I was 5'10" when I was a fat sedentary fuck and now after getting fit I'm 5'9" dont ask me how

maybe half an inch.
only legit late bloomers grow much beyond 18, 19.

I would say that’s accurate. 5’10-6’2 is generally an athletic appearance in regards to the height of men.

18yrs old I was about 5’10 then grew to 6’1 around 22yrs old.

Was 5'7 when I graduated high school, currently 21 and a solid 5'8. Don't expect much but it can happen

>Tfw 5'5 and 21.

It's over for me isn't it

Bump

Sorry user. Hope you win the genetic lottery in the next life.

>5'7" at graduation
>6'0" at 23

I run into people from my grad class all the time and they always have the same shit to say
>"omg user you got huge!!!"
Late bloomers are out there

yes but Iwas aleady 6'1 by then

i went from 182cm at 18 to 187cm at 22, so yeah. it's uncommon though.

yep almost 7 inches. was 5'6 when i was 17 now i am 6ft1. feelsgoodman

179 cm at 18
185 now 21

I only grew at 17 and after.

I only craved sex at 20.

I got my moustache growth at 21.

I still can't grow a beard, but I can grow 5 hairs at 22.

Yeah I think i grew maybe an inch

18 = 5'10
20 = 6'1
I've never had a growth spurt, my growth was rather steady.

i grew 1 inch in one year (18-19) (5'10-5'11)

what about DL?

I was 6'3 at 18. Now, I'm 6'5. I grew, well, two inches. But what is growth? What causes growth? Well, growth is caused by the body tearing down and repairing itself in a way that increases vertical stature. But what IS verticality? Verticality is the concept of something going "upwards", or "towards the sky", for a lack of better term. But what are "terms"? Terms are a way to describe a word in a way that is fully descriptive of the purpose of the word.. But what are "words"? Words are a way to

>5'9 at 18
>6'0 at 23

It's completely random tbqh. Mark Twain didn't reach his full height up until in his 30s. Some guys experience no growth past the age of 10.

Did you squat more than twice a week?
>5'9 when I was lazy dyel
>6'0 now I'm Veeky Forums
How did you fuck up so badly

Question to the guys that grew after 18.
Were you guys able to grow a beard? (a real beard not peachfuzz.)

No. People only grow until 15 years.

I turned 18 three months ago. I recently noticed my sleeves and pants becoming shorter.
>tfw i will no longer be a 5'11 midget

I very slowly went from 6'0" or 6'1" to exactly 6'2".

You might be larping but your post gives me hope

5'11 at 18
6ft at 22

>tfw 5'11", 18 asian
I'm probably down growing desu. My parents are short

done*

You lost the foot fat

Yeah, my family has weird growth patterns.
15 yo: 5'9", 160lbs
18 yo: 5'11", 180lbs
21 yo: 6', 200 lbs
25 yo: 6'2", 220 lbs

Lose weight fatty

Still ended up about 2 inches taller than my dad
There's still hope, user

I only grew 1 inch but it was the most important one
>5'11 to 6'0
Close call desu senpai

Grew from 6' to 6'2" from 19-20. Late bloomer squad.

Gain weight twink

Yea. 4 inches. Grew a solid inch per year until I was 22 years old.

Tell your mom to dry wash

Can confirm, went from 6'0 to 5'11" as a novice doing squats for 2.5 months lol. 1mm of compression in each spinal disc will lead to a loss of an inch

Im 18 now and I'm really hoping for this, my dad told me that he didn't grow until college and he showed me some pictures to back his claim up.

5'4 from 14 to 18. Around 19 or 20 I hit 5'8. Coulda been worse.

Yep did put 6cm total to my height. Now 192cm feelsgoodman

I was already well over 6 feet by the time I was 16.

You manlets should just stop your crying and whining, it's really annoying to everyone else. Give up on it, and adjust you expectations down to your level (literally). There's plenty of places in society for short people, and I'm sure you'll have a very happy life and loving relationship with your 4/10 wife. When you're both 50+ years old nobody will care anymore anyway.

you stop growing even before 18

???
retarded

He means *HE* stopped growing before 18.
>t. ultra-manlet

Had a growth spurt to 6'7" from 6'5".

It's nice looking intimidating/attractive with clothes on but I've become even more of a lanklet

>"Grow, grow, grow."

You need to be heavy with that height otherwise its skeletor city

I know bro

5'8.5 at 18
5'9 at 24
GAINZ CITY BABY

22 now
Have gained maybe 1.5 cm since I was 16
JUST

5'10 at 13 or 14, thought I was the shit because I was taller than most of my peers

now i'm 20 and 5'11, hardly grew at all for 7 years (feelsbadman)

I did, but that's a family trait. Everyone in my mom's family is a "late grower".

An inch, maybe?

Was 180cm when 18 now I am about 190 at 20, I started growing when I stopped studying and started doing manual labor(welding) and got out of depression. also started to grow way more of beard, my dick grew a bit and I have higher libido.

I was 5,6 when I was 19 and now that im 20 im 6,5 with extra broad shoulders

Was 5'9" at 18, am 5'11" now at 27

5'6 at 18 and around 5'8 at 24, you really don't notice it though cause its not much and compared to the growth spurt it's really slow.

can you get another growth spurt after your first one?

every time I measure myself I've been the same for years, since I was like 15, haven't moved a cm(170cm)
but I have been getting taller, been getting way above my sister and others, weird?

they dont understand what you meant by those numbers dumbass

6'5 at 18, 6'6 at 19

Got an extra 4 inches between 18 and 19. 6'2" to 6'6". Connective tissue defect apparently, which only effect was to unrestrict skeleton growth.

Itt ppl over 25 hoping to go taller

Not that crazy, had a friend who was 5’11 when he graduated and hit 6’2 at 21

I was ~6'1" at 18 and eventually made it to 6'3" and change at 21. Couldn't grow anything more that a lame chinstrap for years, got the nickname "patchy" for how scraggly my attempted beard looked at 20. By 23 I could grow a decent looking beard and now at 27 it comes in full and thick.

feelsgoodman.jpg

is this a meme, i love squatting and dl-ing. it is satisfying as fuck.

Might have grown an inch, maybe only 1/2 or 3/4 after 18.

My dad is 187 cm
And my mom is 164 cm
I'm 180 cm and 19 years old
Do i have a chance to grow taller?

You might be 184cm

Weight training compresses your spine. Deal with it.

Not even joking on my 19 the birthday I was 173cm and now it's been like 3/4 months and I'm 176cm and still growing. I've got facial hair and shit too so not like it's bc puberty.

You have hope user. Try to keep your cortisol levels low and test/gh high. Broscience tier but I find that the correct mindset helps with all 3.

Probly 2 more inches but not more then that

Also I don't have college/uni so I sleep a shit tonne. Life's pretty beautiful mang