This actually happened to me

Heres the thing, usually you read threads like this, like of what im about to tell you, and you think its bullshit. This actually happened. Like real talk bros THIS SHIT ACTUALLLY HAPPENED TO ME.

>dating grill for 9 months
>everything is okay, seriously. She seems so attached. She calls me every night, everyone tells me she loves me so much and only talks about me.
>she even snaps me excessivly, it gets annoying
>we bang probably 3 times a week, hang out everyother day

So all of a sudden, she tells me shes goes to a party at a college syllabus week party to a different school (kent state).
>is going with our mutual friend
>agree

Everything was fine up until yesterday. I get a text from our mutual friend ...

Bruh she straight got gang banged by 2 niggas.

Not a joke. She went to a party, and apparently there were alot of black guys there and she had a threesome with the owners of the house in a big closet in one of their rooms while other people were smoking pot in the room it belonged to.
The mutual friend said he wouldnt say anything but felt to guilty and told me anyway.
I confronted her, dumped her etc.. For the last 15 hours she has been calling and texting me saying she was REALLY drunk and lost control. Saying she loves me and is sending me snaps of her crying.. Shit like that. I blocked her about an hour ago on everything yet feel so empty.. Like she didnt give a fuck. Like I should have done something to get her back for it. Im fit as fuck btw .

Also, has being fit prevented you from being cheated on?im 5 10 with a solid 6 pack i bench 2 pl8 for reps my arms are big idk what went wrong. Hell i even have other girls always hittin me up so its not like im undesirable..

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2018/jan/13/black-woman-always-fetishised-racism-in-bedroom
youtube.com/watch?v=0rwnIqRl4gc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>5'10
just a couple more inches and those niggas woulda left her alone

>Roasties gonna be roasties
Just record you fucking a bitch and send it to her

That's how women are

Cool story bro

>9 months
Forget her dude

You'll find someone else in the next month, 9 months is nothing

Whats a roastie?

I dont think the legal trouble would be worth it.

Sorry mate you just found the wrong girl...keep looking you will find a better one

imagine how autistic you have to be to post a ranting life blog like this on 4chans fitness board

kill yourself

Yeah okay who cares tho

Girls do hoe stuff in college, your fault for falling in love faggot

what are her parents like?

Bro doubt you are any better if you post stupid troll shit like this

Going to be a rough couple months OP

Yeah buddy it's not your fault, there are women out there that are fiercely loyal despite what the incels on this board might say, you made the only right move dropping her and blocking contact just try to power through and move on.

Post pics of her getting railed by the BBC's.

Never met her dad.

Betrayal is the worst. Try to forget about it see some friends fuck some girls

I'm sorry man, that must really hurt. But it sounds like you are 17-20 years old and people really just let loose around that age. Good luck dude. Just ignore her. How could you ever even kiss someone again when you know they were gang banged by 2 black dudes. Gross

please tell me how some whore getting gangbanged is FITNESS RELATED AT ALL

and im the one who "posts troll shit"

pretty much. ran into something similar when i was 20 or so: happily "in love" for about a year, literally fucked like 300 times; next thing i know shit goes south af and get wind of all kinds of nasty rumors.
take the loss and move on, op. it's not personal and not that serious.

you did the good thing blocking her

you don't want a girl who fucks niggers

Just forget about her, send her pics of you fucking other girls. Trust me, once you do that, she's gonna leave you alone.
It would be top beta if you got back with her

>she snaps me excessively

this is considered a big part of society today. we are fucked gentlemen

thots gonna thot. Don't take it too personally, a lot of women are just hoes because they can be and have never had to deal with consequences. It's a good thing you're doing what you're doing, it'll be a lesson learned for her and an important milestone in your life for realizing that the company of a woman isn't all it's cracked up to be, find happiness in other things.

Good on you for walking. Chin up, champ. Experience builds us. Be glad you found out sooner rather than later.

I just dont get it.. She would always say how insecure she is cause all her friends and other girls call me cute and shit.. Ive seen her cry over me multiple times like what

lol cracka got owned

Okay, she's obviously a slut but... Come-on.
You said she was annoying and that she was way more attached to you than you were to her.

Women are simple minded and need to be trained. You treated her like she was a thot to you, and so she went and acted like a thot. You weren't possessive of her, so she didn't feel possessed.

Either you actually liked her and now miss her because you weren't alpha enough to put her in her place, or you just got a convenient excuse to drop a bitch you didn't like that much anyway.

Cry more, fag.

you type like a retarded fucking normal fag on instagram talking to the other low intellect wiggers

kys and get off my board norman scum

She's got deeper rooted problems, man. That's all I have to say. Don't try to fix these damaged girls, leave them for other guys to deal with. I had an ex who did something similar to that and she had a dad and autistic brother who would beat the shit out of her mom. Extreme example, but those who say one thing and do the polar opposite are dangerous and are to be avoided.

OP was this the first time your girl went to a party when you were together? Because if not, she probably did that before except there was no one to tell you that. I'm sorry but you probably kissed her lips after she sucked off some nasty nigger.

sometimes people just want to post where they feel their bros are. nothing wrong with an off-topic thread now and then. go blow a mod if it bothers you so much, faggot.

Avoid any contact for at least a few months. Now on to the next.

>mods still havent deleted this shit

FUCK OFF MODS STOP LETTING PEOPLE THINK THEY CAN POST THIS CRAP HERE

and I'll get banned for BRAP posting

really makes you think

Sorry, you lost time with that whore.

Move on, user.

That bitch ain't worth your thoughts.

>go blow a mod

give me your girlfriend's number so i can ask her for pointers

post screen shot of her crying
i was at similar party at a frat house and some guy invited a bunch of the black kids to try get free weed

OP are you racist or something? Why would you have a problem with her banging 2 niggas? Brothas just had some is all. Chill out bro, after that she will know she can't cross you and she will be forever faithful.

Anyway, did it by any chance happen in Bedfordshire nightclub?

>In a Bedfordshire nightclub, white couples queue to have sex with black men. Meanwhile, black women are routinely snubbed on dating sites. Why do racial stereotypes persist when it comes to sex?

>“There are three reasons why the women come here,” explains Wayne, one of the black men who are here to be “appreciated”. Wayne has just come out of a playroom, and has barely bothered to put his clothes back on – his flies low, shirt open, and tie hung nonchalantly around his neck. He’s a good-looking guy, with a toned physique and neatly twisted locks. “One [reason is], black men have bigger penises.” That’s a stereotype, I argue. “It’s not a stereotype!” he replies. “Black men are built differently. You have to acknowledge nature. Number two,” Wayne continues, “black men have better rhythm in bed. That’s also a fact. And thirdly, they are just more dominant. You know, a lot of these women are not satisfied by their husbands, who want them to do all the work. They want to feel a strong man inside them, dominating them. They want an alpha male. That’s what they get here,” he smiles at me, knowingly.

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2018/jan/13/black-woman-always-fetishised-racism-in-bedroom

Forgive her if you really like her. If she pulls this shit again, dump her

the problem isn't with you man

>Kent State

There's part of your problem. OP as someone who went to kent state, the campus is predominately white. The problem is with how close it is to Akron, when black dudes are at parties, they're treated like exotic celebrities.

I know it sucks man, but you'll be alright. I met and dated my college GF while at kent and after 6 years together, she ends it all by deciding she has feelings for her minimum wage coworker.

Focus on your journey, your purpose in life. All you can do. appreciate the fact that you are alive and are capable of feeling so shit about something/someone. It just means you have the capacity to feel that great as well.

>forgiving a coal burner

found the incel

Nigger detected

This is disgusting. How can I trust women when I see shit like this?

OP, was your girl by any chance...

MADE FOR BBC?

Drop her and move the fuck on. Ignore all of her texts etc, not out of spite or rage but because she doesn't deserve another second of your attention. She has blown it and she probably wants you to accept her back so she doesn't have to feel guilty anymore. If you have other girls expressing interest then now is the time to hit them up.

Believe me, this kind of girl, regardless of whatever relationship you had before, is a write off. Low test betas would succumb to their emotions and try to justify taking her back but you need to shoulder this, allow yourself to feel the pain, and remain in control. It's over, and talking to her any more is only emotional backtracking in disguise.

>the absolute state of america
The girl is ruined now, throw her in a garbage can.

respect yourself more bud

stop posting your cuck fantasies, nigger

Honestly though like I used to roast incels on this this board for hating on women. But like... She was the type of girl who was shy, not a slut (banged 6 or so guys before I dated her) at 21 thats not alot.

And for those saying I was a beta to her thats why she cheated its NOT true. Im by no means a nice guy. Im not abusive or anything but I boxed growing up and wrestled for a few years and have been in a fight before. Ive put her in her place before when she pushed her limits. But on top of that I gave her attention too. I hugged her, told her i miss her (i did) id sleep wrapped around her and she FOR sure liked me. I can just tell so i have no clue why she did it..

That sounds horrible bro. None of us can pretend to understand what youre feeling but know that you have shooters on this board you can open up to sometimes. You did the right thing with cutting her out, there was no easy way around that. Just stay strong and get mad at what an idiot she made you into, forget her in the past and never let her gain an inch of your resolve again. We can only be wiser after things like this. Go beat a PR tonight and look forward to short term goals. Life has a way of getting back in balance.

go back to /pol/

Like a lot of people have said man it's not a problem with you or what you did. The problem is with her

By focusing on the cheating subhumans you do an injustice to the good honest loyal women out there who stick by their boyfriends and husbands through thick and thin. Don't be a misogynist, it's a dick move towards the women actually worth having.

>take the loss and move on, op. it's not personal and not that serious.
yup

>banged 6 or so guys before I dated her

youtube.com/watch?v=0rwnIqRl4gc

>calls people incels
>while posting a three paragraph blog whining about a girl and following up with even more life blogging and crying

no, really, kill yourself

>(banged 6 or so guys before I dated her) at 21 thats not alot.
will you hold your daughter to such standards as well?

I hope to find one someday. This guys girlfriend sounded like a whore anyway

>She was the type of girl who was shy, not a slut

>hi my name is stacey shit cunt
>I have allowed 6 men that I was not in a serious relationship with to inseminate me
>I also fuck multiple niggers at once because I just cant help myself
>I am not a slut however

picking the wrong women m8

The best move would be to keep her as a booty call and nothing else while looking for another gf.

> not a slut (banged 6 or so guys before I dated her) at 21 thats not alot.

Everything you post makes me think you got what you deserved for being a fuckboy, OP.

>has being fit prevented you from being cheated on?
sloots gonna sloot bro
has nothing to do with you

How do you even know how many guys fucked her lol
If she said 6 it's probably more like... a lot, 30- 40 whatever. 6 is already pretty disgusting

Everyone roasting me for saying shes not a slut for banging 6 guys at 21 are retarded, and are clearly virgins. Hate to tell you guys but 6 guys at that age is actually below the norm. She went through college (shes gonna be a senior) and banged 6 guys is nothing and if you think your one day gonna find some dream girl who only fucked one guy above the age of 20 youre delusional.

When you get cucked the first time it's like someone tore a hole in your chest, leaving a barren, empty hole.

It'll get better brah, this is just the world we live in. You just won't have anything serious anymore, because now like the rest you will realize it's so unexpected and anyone is capable regardless of their personality. Just enjoy single life brah and bang sloots with no strings attached. Focus on work and on yourself. This is the world we live in brah, we're all going to make it.

>But like... She was the type of girl who was shy, not a slut (banged 6 or so guys before I dated her) at 21 thats not alot.

shy but goes to parties gets drunk fucks two dudes and has fucked 6 guys at 21? she's a THOT buddy deal with it.

getting drunk doesnt mean you lose all control and start fucking everything. she's a whore

>some dream girl who only fucked one guy above the age of 20 youre delusional.
joke's on you faggot I found a virgin

you're right it doesn't matter how many people someone's fucked though... mentality/timespan is more important

chick you were banging was prob a straight hoe despite only sleeping with 6 guys desu

I was in a slightly similar situation. I stayed with her, and now i regret it every day. The pain never goes away.

Married, 2 kids. Life is hell.

>she was REALLY drunk and lost control
Whoa so she was raped by a pack of niggers? Unsheathe that katana OP

i thought u were great in want you to be here and dark region of moon

that's why she fucked those 2 niggas, if fucking 6 guys to her is nothing then she probably counted 2 niggas as one and rounded the total number to 7

What a degenerate and decadent "society" we live in

Everything is gone to hell, niggers everywhere, nigger "culture"

Guys just want to "bang sluts" then wonder why they can't find a wife, or why the women cheat on them...

Fucking boomers, they are the cause of all of this

there's only 1 way to fill your hole OP

>durrrrrrr
here's your (you) mean faggot

She went to a party wirhout you. Women go to parties to find men. What did you expect?

>This is disgusting. How can I trust women when I see shit like this?
>>>
> Anonymous 01/15/18(Mon)04:20:38 No.44353551▶
>File: bbc.png (167 KB, 940x470)
>OP, was your girl by any chance...
>MADE FOR BBC?
>>>
> Anonymous 01/15/18(Mon)04:20:58 No.44353554▶
> (OP)
Im a 24 yo grill and ive fucked 2 guys total. Was with the first for 2 yr and 2nd for 3 years and counting now.

Do you really consider me that weird..

Sorry user. Hope you feel better. I would recognise a couple of things.

1. Anyone can cheat
2. Girls that drink a lot are more likely to cheat, simply because of temptation ergo ideally don't date girls who drink a lot

Whoa bro you just threw the whole bucket in the pond

xd I dont like the generation before me they cause all the bad things we currently observe

-t. everyone forever

Oh fuck man. What the fuck are you doing with her? Does she still cheat on you?

Alright man this post calmed me down.
OP here
Thanks for those who helped, much appreciated, im gonna power through but atm a little to pissed/depressed to fuck other sloots rn. Means alot to those who helped.

>ive fucked 2 guys total

holy shit roastie slut

you are basically damaged goods at this point

I don't even know what the fuck this means and I'm 26.

You're a thot.

ah shit man I better tell the bf

>1. Anyone can cheat
strong cope faggot

Recognize 1 of 2 things:
1. you cheated because you are subhuman scum, do not equate yourself with the rest of humanity
2. your gf cucked you because she is subhuman scum, do not equate her with the rest of humanity & enjoy being cucked by her again

I've already told him

It's not looking good for you

She's a whore. Go fuck a few of the girls that are showing interest in you and forget about her.

Whatever fag, I was not the one with the whore gf

Point is, user.

Be strong.

You were naive, nothing wrong with that.

I got a friend who was cucked, I understand how you feel.

Just forget that whore, k?

>rounded the total number to 7
KEK

Thanks, but I liked Nagging and Cows do mooooo better

Fuck them soon, don't wait longer than 2-3 weeks to start knocking down slores. remember that it gets worse, the disloyalty, with each new relationship. People who've been cheated and who cheat are more likely to continue experiencing those thighs going forward. good luck user, and don't let gf's go to syllabus week-HC-Halloween-Summer parties without you, you fucking idiot

Kents a shit hole aha went there and it was pretty but boring