Height is to men, as ______ are to women

Height is to men, as ______ are to women.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j3_g8P9elQM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tampons

dicks

milkies

Soul

subservience

Face?

height

weight

shoulders

quality answer

Tits. More is better and makes visible differences in the confidence of both.

tiddies

virginity

>if you've slept with more than 3 dudes swipe left

Literally tits. Every girl I've gotten with that has small tits is super insecure about them. They wear push-up bras, tell you to massage them so that they can "grow" (literally a manlet saying he's waiting for the growth spurt), and other nonsense like that.

So be sure to roast chestlets so that they can feel our pain

asses

with tits, there's too much variance in men preferences regarding tits. a lot of guys don't like more than a handful/C cup, some prefer small tits, some prefer them as large as possible, etc. on the other hands, the vast, vast majority of guys would prefer a woman with a shapely ass to one with a pancake ass, all other things being equal

lol i fucked up that first sentence, but the point is still clear

>Every girl I've gotten with that has small tits is super insecure about them.
Fucking this.
>So be sure to roast chestlets so that they can feel our pain
Also this.

Cиcьки этo хopoшo, нo глaвнoe этo дyшa..

face

>is to men, as ______ are
this is bugging the shit out of me; it should be "... is to women"

Lol I've never seen a chick self conscious about her tits out of high school unless she's a butterface

Agreed, especially waist:hip ratio.

That may be true, but the confidence difference between big titty girls vs small titty girls is normally due.

This.
Boobs = height.

You're bad at reading body language then.
Watch how she acts next to a girl with a great chest.
A chestlet's day would be ruined.

The girl to the right looks like she is mocking her. lol

It reminds me of when girls praise their fat friends. They sometimes do it in such an overexagerated way as to say "in case anyone is wondering, I'm just doing this to be nice. This is not actually my standard of beautiful. Don't take me seriously."

big titty girls are always crying about being fat

They may otherwise be comparing tan.

Rich Piana

there is nothing. if a man is short hes defeated in the eyes of a woman theres nothing a woman can have that would make her defeated in the eyes of a man.. probably a roast beef pussy but thats like a dick size correlation

You see, I'd take you seriously if you didn't say "always".
There are plenty of big tiddie girls with average waists and flat tummies.

*salutes while Natty Anthem is blaring*

flat ass. everyone knows asses are meant to as least be shapely even if they're not huge. Too many guys like small tits for tits to be a good comparison, but no one likes an ugly pancake ass.

Post natty anthem

sure not "always" but most of the time. I've never seen a skinny bitch self conscious about her body because to women, being thin is more important. Fat bitches are always complaining about their tits making them look fat or their backs or their bras or whatever the fuck.

I am not homo, but I like little boy asses more

Never Change - Kled Mone

>The girl to the right looks like she is mocking her. lol
you really are bad at reading bodylanguage, if she looks like she is mocking her

youtube.com/watch?v=j3_g8P9elQM
Mind the weeb music on the right.

>Fat bitches are always complaining about their tits making them look fat or their backs or their bras or whatever the fuck.
I'm not sure about that.
Most times all a fat chick will have to flaunt are her tits.
Also, you are indirectly saying that all fat chicks have big boobs while all skinny chicks don't.
That is simply not the case.

Mogged the fuck out of

weight. what do i win

what the fuck why, plz explain

probably a coping mechanism, to find girls in my league most attractive.
Also I have a fetish for eating ass and small butts looks seems easier to clean better.
With my average 5"5 dick I can penetrate deeper if she has smaller butts

Right?
That's the look of a girl who just realized that she is not the heroine and Prince Charming does not belong to her, rather to her friend.

Nah, it's funny because fat chicks like to pretend their tits make up for being fat but everyone knows it doesnt, themselves included.

Yeah skinny chicks with massive tits exist but generally they're a pretty small minority. Most big titty bitches are fat and most chestlets are thin. And women just care about thinness more.

I guess I just realized that height is to men as weight is to women. So not "tits" or "ass" necessarily, just fat.

correct answer

well there's a difference between "little boy ass" and "small ass". You can have a small ass without it being flat as a pancake

Fucking idiot

Here's how I think; the requirement that most women have for guys is to be a lot taller than them and the guys want their girls to have big tits.
I think it's fair but that's because I'm the big tiddie bandit.
I am 6'2 and meet the height requirement so I naturally have a boob requirement for women and that it's fair.

The problem is a lot of men like chestlets. Not a lot of women like manlets. It's not the same, plus chestlets feel superior for not being fats.

On the other hand, everyone knows fats are ugly. There for height:men::weight:women.

>The problem is a lot of men like chestlets.
I have a lot of problems with this statement.
First of all, are they really "men" if they like chestlets?
Second: don't think the anons who post about flat chests are a reliable sample size in the real world.
We are kind of the outcasts in here.
Lastly: This just my anecdote but I had asked every one of my friends if they would like their gf's boobs bigger they said yes.
Nearly half of them would double or triple the current size.
I agree that being a manlet is truly unfortunate but in my case chestlets are invisible as well.
What you say may gain favor with other posters but not with the big tiddie bandit.

Seriously? Being facially ugly is far more damning than even the smallest man. Ugly women have nothing.

It's not whether or not you think they're men, it's just the case. Plenty of my buddies do, and I like all tits.

So you simply can't fuck up a chestlet about tit size the same way you could fuck up a manlet about height. You can, however, fuck up a fat chick (or even a skinny chick) by calling her fat or pointing out rolls. Because universally, no one likes fats. You can't say the same for tits or ass.

The torso to leg ratio

>So you simply can't fuck up a chestlet about tit size the same way you could fuck up a manlet about height.
I can.
You underestimate my power.
Manlets and chestlets are equally worthless to me.

Except small tits are the best

Big cums

Dfc tribe pls go.
Big tiddie bandit no trust you.

best answer itt. Its the only thing that cant be altered once its gone. Only issue is that they all start with it unlike height

having a pretty face

seriously, being an ugly cunt as a woman must be just as bad as being 5'4 as a man

at least you can grow an ass, or get a tit job, but you can't fix ugly

the truth is every girl will just tell you her slutcound is < 3

most ugly women with somewhat fit bodies have no problem getting laid with chads

Being 2D

no woman has trouble getting laid in the age of dating apps, even fat ones with a butter-face can do it relatively easily

i was just saying if you had to pick something women can't change (like height), that affects them the way that height affects men, then it's definitely the face