Sunday night feels thread

How was your relationship with your father, Veeky Forums?
youtu.be/du40mfpHHgM

I've never met mine, has a few online interactions but they kinda began to fade off. Part of me has been thinking about contacting him again, but I feel that I would be disappointed.
I seem to always look for father figures irl, and always get oddly attached to older male figures that I spend time around. I'll try to show off, and if they praise me it'll make my entire week.
Being raised by a single mother definitely isn't ideal, I think.

Pretty good, I'm glad I have a strong relationship with my old man

He wrote me letters when he was in jail.

Good but he doesn't know I know he's got cancer

Really good, he taught me a lot of cool things,like lifting, fishing and woodworking, he used to hit the bottle pretty hard when i was a kid but he got better and has been sober for over 20 years

>I'm a blonde chad who also owned a DRZ400

feels good man.

We always got along well but never really got super close, he always had my back and supported me with all the stupid shit I wanted to do. My favourite memories are him teaching me to do house maintenance, riding a bike, etc. He's been dead for two years now and I regret not talking to him more every day.
Hug your dads,lads. /blog

>never met him during childhood
>thought he was a soldier, idolized him being a chad
>finally met him
>fat fuck who did every drug under the sun and was a cock fighter

To this day, I still want to know what it means to be a man.

>chad
>DRZ400
wew lad

>lets ask another social experiment question with emotionally charged image
thanks spook

Nice trips faggot. And the DRZ400 is a dependable workhorse of the enduro, dual-sport, AND supermoto community. What's wrong with them?

He was a drunk. He constantly put me down and gave me nothing but a bad start in life. He's dead now, and almost forgotten.

lol'd. Imagine getting butthurt at a genuine thread because it has a pic of a man and his kid.

I have a good relationship with him and honestly he's a great father.

>was a cock fighter
Literally or figuratively

Told me I would never amount to anything in life, that I'll marry some slut with a kid and that I'm a fucking loser. So far he was right, 10 years of vidya and fapping and still going strong.

y e s

Just meet him face to face. He is a human being though, try not to judge him too harsh.

My father always supported me but we were never all that close as he is pretty reserved and somewhat antisocial.

Do it OP, knowing who he is should be an important part of who you are.

>laying in bed with my wife and two yr old asleep while I shitpost
>snowy outside
>Low hum of a space heater
>Post workout glow
>Watching David Attenborough Docs
C o m F y s

also discouraged me from lifting cuz
>hurr lifting is for meatheads
he once took me to the forest when I was like 12 and told to dig up a hole
>trying to dig
>shit's hard
>"see how you're struggling, you're weak, you're pathetic"
>mfw

last year after christmas he called me up just to say that he recorded our family gathering and he can sell me the audio recording

later on he called and said not to call him again ever if I have a problem with something as I called him once cuz I got beat up and my balls swelled up I freaked the fuck out

also constantly pushed me to go to the university while bullying the shit out of me then blamed me for not willing to learn (even though I love learning)

Dude, that's terrible.

Fuck him, be your own man. Think of how fucking marvelous it will be when you've got your dream bod, and that fat fuck is decaying. Think of his face.

W-What a fucking question. Just called him up 5 min ago crying about how much I love him and the rest of my family. I couldn’t take it anymore lads. Leaving for uni this time hurt the fucking most. I finally realized what I care about in this life and I squandered it for 20 years. Tried to spend as much time with them this winter break as I could and hoped I’d never have to leave. Held everything in as best I could, but I couldn’t take it anymore. He left today after helping me move into my apartment for my internship, and I cried like a bitch. Fuck, doesn’t matter how much I diddly, nothing could prepare me to try and lift these feels. I love you Dad. Thanks for being there for me and supporting me through everything.

Sorry for the blogpost, had to get this out

how the FUCK do you escape that Sunday night sinking feeling about the week ahead?

No word of a lie.

I saw this movie in theatres later in the day my parents told me my father isn't my biological father. Total fluke. Shit fucked me up.

Never met him. He's anonymous. Likely never will.

I'm sorry to hear user.
My father is still hear but I have a hard time opening up or talking to anyone.

>checked, also
I love this movie

I had a super good relationship with my dad. We were practicly the same person, same hobby's, same humor, same interest, etc. But about a year ago he cheated on my mum and was a real fucking Dick about it. My mum forgave him and wanted to try again and it ended being half a year of constant Lies and more cheating. I got Fed up with his BS and started ignoring him and telling him to fuck off bc i feel shit when we share a room. He was a great dad and I want to forgive him but the thought of forgiving him makes me feel like shit. Basicly been ignoring him for 5 months now. A bit of a rant but Nice to get off Chest, forgive the Subpar english pls.

you have a poor conception of time

expand breh. I'm out here struggling (and I don't disagree with you)

Elaborate*

I'm okay. Need to get started on the readings for my uni course this week. Went to the gym in the morning and played basketball in the evening. Trying to figure out a milk alternative suitable for bulking since I've recently developed extreme insensitivity to dairy.
>How was your relationship with your father, Veeky Forums?
Very good. I'm extremely grateful that he and my mother did everything in their power to make my childhood stable, since too many men like me are not as lucky (I'm black)

My dad was sort of a cunt, but also had really good parts of him. He made me feel really insecure about myself but as I got older it’s because he was really insecure. He tells me he’s fucked around 50 girls before the age of 21, I doubt that but who knows. I’m sure it’s closer to 10.

Our relationship nowadays is pretty good. He’s too obsessed with being a man though and despises any sort of weakness, classic narcissism. I inherited that too of course but my self awareness is high enough to grow past a lot of issues.

Father present, but very passive. Never really included me in manly shit he did. Built a house by himself but always wanted to do it alone. So we don't have a strong connection. He's lifts heavy weights too, but the word father doesnt hold alot of weight itself in our relationship.
>I seem to always look for father figures irl, and always get oddly attached to older male figures that I spend time around. I'll try to show off, and if they praise me it'll make my entire week.
This very much. When I was twenty I met an older guy who worked in flooring. He offered me a job and teached me alot of things. He had raised his two sons years ago so I feel we have a emotional bond.

not dad related but i got some feels

I'm a grill. Worried about dying alone. Not ugly, pretty attractive, extremely loyal, but it's not the "getting laid" part I'm worried about, it's actually finding a partner. The last ex I clicked with wound up becoming a total douche and having mental issues. Haven't clicked with anyone in the few years since then, just mediocre dates with people that I feel no connection with. I don't want kids (most people do) and I'm planning on going to med school in 2 years, then residency somewhere else in 4 years when that's done, so maintaining a relationship with me would just be a hassle for anyone. Friends around me are getting married and shit. FeelsBadMan. Tinder is good for getting laid but that's it, it's exhausting to use otherwise.

My dad was a degenerate who beat the fuck out of me, my mom and my brothers. He liked to blame his shortcomings in life on other people and wasted the incredible potential he had to succeed in life. I know people are going to post my wife's son memes but my stepfather is a truly good man and saved my family from the abyss. I consider him to be my father, the other guy is just a sperm donor.
Appreciate your fathers, guys.

I love my stepdad. He was there when I first went to pre-k, and when I left for university. All he's ever wanted was for me to be happy.

My father gave up his dreams to be a father. He revolved his life around his family. He continues to do so to this day.

>I don't want kids
>Friends around me are getting married
>Tinder is good for getting laid
Why would a man, who respects himself, want you? Not even a bitter virgin memes, but I get the feel you're around 25. Only now going to med school? Which is great, but it's pretty obious you've come to the end of your prime years.
Damn I'm glad I'm not a woman.

>Tinder is good for getting laid but that's it

I feel you man. You don't realize how important a strong, competent and steady male role model is in your life until you actually have one.

Jesus christ I'm talking about marriage, not some red pill "prime years" bullshit. I'm not trying to get with an incel ffs. I'm younger than 25 and that isn't even close to being too old to attend medical school. I'm surrounded by people applying, I would know.

Also lul I'm never going to want kids, I'd rather be single forever if it came down to the choice between the two.

Mine is also a complete degenerate who is also an alcoholic. The worst possible role model for anyone growing up, having no dad would be actually better. Drunken beatings, stole my money and lots of emotional abuse. I'm doing really well and this makes him mad and I'm glad about it.

>A pussy that has consistent monogamous sex for years isn't stretched.
>A pussy that has sex once every once in a while somehow is.

That logic

Mine is a sex offender who has pretty much abandoned hope. As much hell as he has put my family through, it really does break my heart to see him throw it all away, see he was one of those guys who was talented at pretty much anything he could get his hands on. I guess if he did anything for me it was giving me the goal in life that I will never become him.

My dad is a great man. He always made me feel loved and supported. He worked (and continues to work) so hard to provide me and my siblings a good life. I'm making decent money now so I'm starting to help them out financially and hope I can make both of my parents comfortable without them having to work crazy hours. I was always closer with my mom at first, but when I came out and she gave me a hard time (meanwhile he didn't even care) I realized I took him for granted. I guess growing up, he was always at work so he was just physically less present

he left when I was 5, saw me now and then before telling my mum he didn't want to see us anymore when I was 7. Didn't see him for like 6 years then saw him in a store one day. still see him now and then these days but yeah it's all a bit foreign. plus he's super in bad shape health wise so i don't know when he will go.

Didn't you know that a pussy gets used to a certain cock shape and will retain shit like a memory foam, but enter too many shapes and it stretches to accolade them all.

>I'm a grill
Please, stop ruining my thread. I didn't make this thread for attentionwhoring, I made it for genuine anons who needed to vent. Fuck off.

My advice: just focus on med school, and maybe meet someone else who's in med school as well and date them. They'll understand what you are going through (the time constraints etc)

You're right, at worst I'll be a rich cougar. At least I don't have daddy issues.

how did you discover the 'ch0n, m'lday?

See, you're trying to act like you have some sort of "high ground" here, but the fact that you've managed to live life on easy mode and still can't get a guy who wants to settle down with you says quite a bit. You can be a "rich cougar" if you want, but you'll never be loved, and you'll never be a complete human being. You'll waste years of your life to have some money when you're old, bitter, and a alone. But on the bright side, you're only bitter and alone now. Have fun with that, live in the moment, etc.

Thanks for the response.

>one post about being a grill
>everyone rushes in to reply

fucking hell

I rushed in so hard breh. Came straight from that thread on /r9k/

Never met mine either - he never wanted to be part of me and my two other siblings lives.
Doesn't matter at all though, still had a good youth, growing up with enough money and a hard working mother.
We all look for someone to look up to in life. But let's be honest: it almost never is your father that ends up being the role model.
Most people don't have a close relationship with their fathers.

Lol my life has always been on easy mode. My biggest issue in life is that I'm not in a relationship in my early 20s....and I've already been in two relationships in the past 5 years by people who've told me they love me. So nice try I guess but you're missing the point about why I'm complaining about not being in a relationship and why it's bothering me. I'm not worried about being unloveable or bitter. I'm worried about finding someone perfect as a life partner who matches with my lifestyle. But I know I'd MUCH rather be single forever than ever have kids or not go to med school. I'd literally rather get cancer than have either of those things happen.

>they loved me but they didn't stay with me!
Pure cope, fkn lol.

I broke up with one of them for being boring and the other one for turning out to have mental issues. The first one emailed me love letters every day for a month. You can try but again, you're missing my point about why I'm complaining.

>woman
>never going to want kids
this never holds up, all my female friends who said that ended up pregnant eventually, the instinct is just too strong

yo you're going to have an emotional breakdown if you stay in this thread any longer.
Go to med school and stay in shape. You don't have to prove your worth, you think you have, for us

Stop replying to bait, idiot

I love my dad, but he's been projecting his life onto me a lot lately and basically cast me in a really negative light to my other family members.

He thinks my goals and pursuits at having an amazing life is selfish and self centered.

>good job
>great passion
>constantly crushing goals
>healthy
>have my own shit and debt free.

idk what else to do that would make him happy besides giving them money, which I won't. He's become a petty douche who's forgotten the amount of times i've bailed his ass out and helped him get shit together. My step mom who's a literal angel is the only reason he's got it so good and i'm thankful she came into his life simply for the well being of my siblings.

Here's a picture of my dog tho.

Father died when I was 4 years old, stepfather is a soyboy and we don't communicate. Guess what? I'm compensating the fact I have no strong male model in childhood. I like strong male characters in movies. I'm not gay however.

Died when I was 16. We were always on good terms but we were never really that close. Not sure if it’s because of that but I now have this minor obsession with having and raising children and keeping my bloodline pure and shit like that.

I may be doubting finding a suitable dude but that wouldn't cause a breakdown right now in my life. I was just airing out some feels about how tough it is to find a partner who matches your lifestyle as opposed to one just based off love or attraction alone.

Yeah everyone says this but I kinda hate being around kids.

Yo that dog is cute as fuck. Sorry about your douchey dad.

Not the guy you responded to, but it seems like you’re “living for the weekends” aka your weekdays are just spent anticipating the next weekend, which is a depressing and wasteful way to go through life.
I’m only in college but I go to class and have a part time job so I have a schedule similar to a full time job. I got caught in that cycle of living for the weekends a while back and it just made so many aspects of my life shit. I got lazy, my grades fell, and i was always disappointed on the weekends if I didn’t go to a party or something.
Gotta get out of that mentality if you want to live your life to the fullest

Planning a shooting trip with some friends, gonna go hike somewhere in BLM land and just plink away till the ATF shows up or we run out of ammo, which ever comes first

Hobbies. It's what makes the weekdays worth livings

Murder that fucker. Make it slow

I barely saw him growing, he was only really around to whoop my ass and tell me sex before marriage and smoking pot is a sin. Now I'm living with him, he agreed to let me move in with him while I save up some money while I go to school with the GI Bill.

Kinda awkward 2bh guys

I kinda always felt like my mom was trying to turn me against him and was succeeding for a bit.
I managed to change that but I was having dinner with my mother last week and she pulled out a bank statement from 2004. Her Net Gross Income was close to $500,000 per year.

I didn't grow up in a household that seemed to be well off. I remember having to turn off the lights and hiding in the closet until the creditors would go away. My dad had to work 3 jobs. He somehow drove them into debt, with my mom pulling that much.
I don't know how to feel about this, they're still married.

Stuff with the old man is great. He loves me, he's incredibly smart, and he trusts me.

Also
>oneitis told me she dreamt about me
>made her "wake up in a good mood"
Abstract kinda feel lads

I love you, son.

t. your dad, I shitpost here all the time

My dad beat me all the time. Out of anger and rage because he was an insecure boy. An awful father. If he were to show up at my door I'd be the happiest guy alive, finally I'll be able to beat someone like I'd beat a punching bag.

My father neglected me a lot to make sure we had plenty of money while building up his business. He did, and I’m always going to be proud of him, but he never stopped so I ended up becoming the concept of a child to him instead of an actual human kid with feelings and ambitions.

I was raised with all the pressures and expectations of being the man and golden child of the family. Thing is, my hair was cut short often as to not remind him that the only kid he has is a daughter. I still aspire to be as driven, competent and hardworking as he is, but without all the mistakes and delusion.

In short, I wished I had parents too.

my dad would beat me when i was 5 or 6, with a belt, then my parents divorced. haven't seen him in over a decade, but i don't miss him. stole from our family savings as well.

>tfw everyone around you grows up with two loving parents that support them

The Place Beyond the Pines, right?

Blue Valentine was really good. TPBTP is on Netflix. I have Netflix. I should finally fucking watch this.

And that I lift to overcompensate. Maybe when he’s getting old and can’t see me so well, he can touch my arm and die thinking that he had a strong son. Even if I look nothing like one.

That really sucks, user. I hope that fucker doesn’t ever get near you again. I’m glad he’s out of your life.

I turned 21 about a week ago and realized I have barely ever done anything with my dad. He raised me alright I guess, but my mom did more.
Just wish we spent more time, he's getting pretty old too. I'm gonna try to go on a trip with him sometime.

I fucking love my dad.

I always felt like he was awesome and could have been more awesome if he hadn't married and had kids so young. Now that my mom divorced him (after 25yrs) it's pretty easy to see everything good as coming from him and everything bad from her. And get this: I'm actually right. The problem with my family was that my mom was too assertive and unruly. Unfeminine. Her sister is WAY worse and verbally abuses the fuck out of my uncle. My dad messed up by getting married at 23 before he fully understood women. So glad I got redpilled by falling in (and out of) love with a thot and living with her for a few years. And NOT impregnating her. That would have doomed me.

Back to my dad. Going fishing with him as a kid remains one of my best memories. Really a supporting and loving guy. Needs some edge though. Trying to redpill him now that he's been divorce-raped but he still falls for all the liberal crap. I've really become friends with the guy now that I'm an adult. We both love cooking and send each other foodpics almost daily. Lot of longevity in the family and I'm only 28 and dad 54. We're gonna be friends for a long time yet. It's comfy.

Just had dinner with him out, we both lift, we both know each other juice but keep our mouths shut. Talk about it but not about each others use if that makes sense. Will hit the gym with him tomorrow.

Feelsgood.jpg

>gets fucked over by a girl
>takes years to even notice it
>thinks he's fully understood women

Not great. My father is a well respected, honorable man who gave his all in raising me. Ultimately I am a flawed man centered around apathy. Will always love my parents and happy I am not their only child.

maybe not fully, but hoo boy do I have the fundamentals

what are they user?

Are you me? I haven't seen my father since I was two and since my mum had to work her ass to the bone to make ends meet, I was basically raised by my mother's parents. My grandpa was that kind of guy who at 70 could still beat the shit out of you in a bar fight. That man was one hell of a role model, too; Was a child when the war broke out, later helped rebuilding everything, got a degree in engineering, worked for the government and travelled a lot. Seeing him slowly dying from cancer was the most horrible thing in my life and ever since then, I strive to be like him. Ever since I started doing sports and dressing myself decently, both my mother and my grandma keeps saying how much I look like him when he was younger.

Never met my father neither and looking back i was as close to being a feral child as modern society allows. You're at such a disadvantage socially in comparison to children with a father. You lack those tough love lessons and stable male authority figure.

No wonder the statistics are so bad for single mothers they'll only grow with the disintegration of the family.

It's really great, he inspired me to get Veeky Forums, back in the day he was 6'4 weighing 250-260. but he had a stroke almost 2 years ago so it's really hard seeing the man i looked up to not being able to take care of himself.

>my dad would beat me when i was 5 or 6, with a belt
Good. I don't blame him. You more than likely deserved it. He should of killed you.

He was a druggie, attempted to kill my mom twice in front of me.
He's been gone since before I was 10, and I remember around 12 I was often in court because they had an annulment case.
Mom won in the end, I'm 25 now. I can't even remember his face, never bothered looking for him either.
People keep telling me "but he's your father yadi yada" yeah sure you fucking niggers picture your dad on top of your mom screaming her lungs out while covered in blood and all you could do as a 7 year old kid was throw legos at the motherfucker.

I feel completely indifferent towards the guy now, it's the people that tell me about finding him and making peace that trigger the shit out of me.

Thanks mom, love you even though we barely talk at all.

I don't know about you guys but just last week I fucked a 29 year old qt who hasn't had sex or put anything inside her vagoo for 4 years.
It was tight as FUCK. T I G H T. So tight in fact she started worrying if we could actually fit it in, my pecker isn't even donkey dick, just over 6 inches. A couple of icky lickies and a bit of having her go on top so she could control how slowly to go (because when I was on top I was almost forcing it), and we finally managed.
Not exactly the best sex I've had but damn just the thought of a pristine tight pussy kept me on the verge of cumming the whole time.

Fuark, that movie was so good. The Place Beyond the Pines.

My dad is fucking awesome

Even since I was little (elementary) the one thing he drilled into me was no matter what it is, one must put in the maximum effort. No matter what I did he was right behind me supporting me at all times.Now, my personality dictates so that I feel like shit/anxious giving up on anything, which i think it is almost overboard

Dad used to be a Veeky Forums guy too, jacked as anything. President of his university hiking team and champion of the neighborhood tennis tournament. I really regret that I wasnt interested in working out when I wasa kid. Missed out a lot of opportunities to hang out with him. He is slowing down now, but I hope I could go for few good hikes with him sometime soon.

Never talked to my dad much as a kid. Hes kinda awkward and was deployed a lot (army). Went to basic training a few months ago and he sent me a letter saying he was proud of me. First time i had ever heard that from him. Feels good

just thinking of eating out that pristine pussy makes me diamonds, there are some nice girls out there, just have to look in the right places