Soyboy-Posters

How do we fix the soyboy-poster problem on Veeky Forums? Can we BTFO them back to /pol/? They don't post their body because they are fat /pol/lard DYELs who come to Veeky Forums simply to post about a meme.

Again, how do fix the soyboy-posters problem?

No OP, you are the soyboy.

Retarded thread btw.

Found the /pol/lard. Post your body soyboy-poster.

It should be mandatory to post here only with your blood tested testosteron level.

post your soyboys

Non soyboys don't go on Veeky Forums sorry m8s train harder.

soyboy-posters everywhere

Well if they are fat they are in the right place

Soyboy-posters are the literal alt-left, low-IQ, low-test, high-fat tumblrinas. I wouldn't be surprised if it's a ploy by tumblr to effeminate Veeky Forums with onions and dairy.

He said post soyboys, not soyboy-posters

The problem isn't that soyboy-posters and /pol/ocks specifically target Veeky Forums it's that they're everywhere on Veeky Forums since /pol/ became the most popular board some time back because alt-right memes. idk if /b/ is even on top anymore.

Literally /pol/ would eradicate the whole soyboy scourge. By your own statement its easy to glean that you' belong to the soyboy cancer

>not being able to type out a proper sentence
Soyboy-poster detected

Remember OP: The copypasta DESTROYS the soyboy-posters.

>thinly veiled anti-soyboy thread
If you wanted more soyboy meme pics, you could have just asked, OP. This one is my favorite. It clearly shows the difference between someone that lifts and someone that is a soyboy.

>big boi saving woman and child

Doesn't look like a soyboy-poster to me. Nice try soyboy-poster.

/pol/ is coming to fit for various reasons. With the rise of an actual white nationalist movement, the neckbeards and weirdos who initially supported have realised noone care what a 400lb NEET thinks, so they come here to get fit. That, coupled with lifting raising testerone and increasing masculinity, leads to more conservative and right wing individuals on the board.

I believe the left wing people on this board are lefty shills from pol, and degenerates from other websites here to mess with us.

>Literally /pol/ would eradicate the whole soyboy scourge
/pol/ is a soyboy board

/pol/ hates kekistani faggots

the new hip term is baizuo

Anyone who actively participates in politics in any shape or form is a lowly, pathetic, mouth breather from either left or right

yah dude caring about the world around you and whats going on in it is totally lame

>From /pol/
>Being in the same room as a nigger
Choose one

>/pol/ hates kekistani faggots
So /pol/ is one person now? BTW /pol/ is infested with kekistani faggots.

T.

^^^ this

>nuh uh, you're the soyboy!

Veeky Forums is /pol/ and /pol/ is Veeky Forums.

What kind of man shall we have, what kind of man shall we sculpt? That is the great question, the only question.

Why are right wing people always SCARED of someone taking control or messing with their lives? It's so pathetic.

are you fine with someone taking control of your life away from you?

Why on earth wouldn't you be scared of that?

Your reasoning doesn't make any sense.
>Jews have always run this country!
>This country used to be free!
It's an oxymoron. Either Jews run the show and the political climate has changed despite of that, or else Jews don't have the power you would like to make them out to have.

The sad part is, this feeling of wanting to be left alone or free has been transformed into a way of controlling them.

Keeping the easily manipulated cunts in a group makes it easier to control them and transform them into a power block. From there they can subtly manipulate them from behind curtains and push them where ever they want to go and completely blind them to the realities around them.

Running them ragged with empty mindless nonsense till their too blinded stupid and tired to actually do anything

>>Jews have always run this country!
>>This country used to be free!
Lmfao literal straw man tier argument. Nice logical fallacy bro.

I'm not really up to date on my jew hatin' but I would assume that it is around ww2 that most people would say jew began to gain more influence and started to undermine things as they have done in every country they have ever occupied as they tend to form a nation inside a nation and they serve their own needs above the needs of the host nation.

But this isn't really Veeky Forums related

>But what if, I were to take some random bullshit I made up and disguise it as their own statement!
>Oh ho ho ho, delightfully devilish Schlomo

Fuck off soyman

soyboy

>6'5 240 masterrace

Accept the fact that it's actually a meme across most boards and has even started to leak into normie platforms already i.e. Facebook and Twitter.

Nah user is talking about the fat dad in front while his wife & child are being carried by another man.