Which body type are females generally most drawn towards?

Which body type are females generally most drawn towards?

Preference

Bloatomorph

Mesomorph.

Ectos look lanky, endos look stocky. Mesos look properly muscular (when fit) and have a good body shape.

Probably "ectomorph" according to this graphic, although somatypes are a myth and all shown body types are achievable by someone with the same relative frame.

>all shown body types are achievable by someone with the same relative frame

huh?

I'm a 5"10 endomorph (feelsbadman)

When this "strongman" (atlas sone etc.) exercise finally gives me some gains what kind of attention can I expect?

None, because you were born 2 inches too short

>tfw born almost 6 feet tall

No but if I'm 18, is there a way I can outgrow manlet territory?

This endo/ecto/meso shit isn't a real scientific thing. Why are people still talking about it like it is.

people still think there is science behind this shit. newfags everywhere

Incels and their constant "how do I get laid" posts I swear to god. Just don't be an autist and get ripped.

Well I know this isn't super solid but my doctor was able to tell me my body type based on measuring my wrists and shit, and was basically able to tell me that at a healthy weight I will look thicker than most

P.S no this isn't that feminist bullshit "I'm healthy despite clearly just being fat"

>picks the only two states and ecto and endomorph can inhabit that aren't repulsive to humans
>tries to make them look acceptable relative to mesomorph
>doesn't show that any level of fitness for mesomorphs is preferable and that they're almost never DYEL, subhuman or obese thus superior by default
fuck off, saged you stupid cunt

ok lemme make this easy for all you faggots looking to get laid
Step 1: Don't be fat
Step 2: Don't be autistic
Step 3: Take care of your face/hair/body to the point that you're not completely hideous
Step 4: Download tinder, swipe right on anyone who you're mildly ok with banging. Make it explicit on your profile that you're not looking for "anything seroius" (e.g. u wan sum fuk)
Step 5: Congrats u can have sex now

if you ask a real grill "do you prefer endo, meso, or ecto morphs" i can guarantee she won't know what the fuck you're talking about as the spaghetti pours out of your pockets

what country are you in and was this a real doctor

randytier

Stop seeing your doctor. He clearly doesn't keep up with current medical science

Somatotypes have no evidence in favor of them and were invented to justify eugenics.

Bobandy? Try Phil Collins tier

Which one has the best face? Body doesn't matter

>Breaking News: Women want different things

I’m 100% mesomorph and a lot of girls are attracted to that, but I have been with a handful of girls that said I would be hotter if I was chubbier, and some that don’t like muscle at all.

No, you stop growing at exactly 18 years old. Tough luck pal.

is that what you tell yourself

I'm endomorph but I wish I were mesomorph.

The endomorph in OP's pic is literally alex jones

nobody here is talking about it as a way to describe what your energy use is. Just a way to describe what your body looks like.

>Being a manlet

Somatypes aren't fucking real

then why don't you just fucking say

"are you a skele, muscular and lean, or fat"

I feel you my nigga
t. 5"9 endomorph

6'1 mesomorph here.

>tfw 5'11"
Oh well, it's only an inch

>you not follow rules of speshul sudo seance
>me am angry

>contradicting yourself in one sentence

Animorph, bitch

fat old man who argues about video games and chinese cartoons on the internet mode

Women prefer the sexomorph, sweetie

BLOATmorph

No such thing

WHat about being short limbed? I'm 5'11 and 30 inseam jeans are too long for me

These are like astrology but whatever

They would probably prefer tall mesomorph

>Not 56%
LOW EFFORT

These 3 categories dont exist and are pseudo science

>t. Endomorph

You're a monster.

As the huge faggot that i am, i genuinely prefer a mesomorph over any other type.
Bonus if the guy is short enough to fit underneath my chin when we hug as well.

I'm actually a bit bummed being the ultimate ecto...
Slim long hands, slim as fuck wrists, arms are long as hell and the gains take for fucking ever to show.
Oh and let's not forget the ridiculous metabolism included.
"what's for breakfast?"
>3 cups of oatmeal and a glass of olive oil bby, i'm bulking this month.

I like endos

SOMATO TYPES DO NOT EXIST.
ITS A THEORY FROM THE 1940's, AND IF YOU BELIEVE THEY ARE REAL YOURE RETARDED.

When he says relative frame he literally means frame as in bone structure, and he's not wrong. Do the reading friends.

Moneymorph

well the very muscular ectos win. but yes generally mesomorph

Thanks for the chuckle.

too bad you're ugly as fuck too then mate

Ectos have no shape, no v-taper or anything, even if really fit (unless on roids maybe and with insane lats)

Are these mainly dependent on height?

Almost all the short people I know look like endo and all the tall people look like ecto.

Endomorph reminds me of Alex Jones