At what age do MILFs expire?

At what age do MILFs expire?

Other urls found in this thread:

write.com/writing-guides/general-writing/punctuation/mastering-the-art-of-comma-usage/commas-direct-addresses/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Depends on her genes. Some expire as early as 26, some are hot even at 40s. Really, it depends.

Milfs dont expire they become gilfs

Just like cougars dont die they evolve into the majestic dragon and you go from being a cougar hunter into a dragon slayer if you are able to conquer one of these beasts

I can smell the beta coming off this

Varies. some look great close to 50 some deteriorate mid 30's, generally it depends on the life they had when they were younger. Things like late nights drinking excessively, smoking or excessive exposure to the sun age women fast as fuck.

49-50

Girls usually start aging around 26. Some will stay hot or become less attractive. All those years of eating like shit and partying catches up. The older girls get they'll look for providers and will become increasingly jealous of the younger girls getting attention. Look at Hollywood. Unless you're truly a great actress, you will find limited roles due to aging and will lose the role to an attractive piece of young eye candy. People will still fuck these older ladies but these women feel spite of their younger counterparts and miss their youth.

I’m 37 and unmarried so I am doomed to dating single mothers and 20 something’s with daddy issues.

I have found that the number one predictor of how a woman will age is her attitude towards food. Women are fueled by emotion and food is the easiest way to treat emotions. The more excited a girl gets over food, the faster she is going to age. Also, drinking alcohol isn’t that big of a factor. If she likes to drink for the sake of getting drunk she’ll be fine, but if she wants to drink fuzzy navels and margaritas because OMG they’re yummy and get you drunk, she is going to look like shit before 30.

Overall, just saying that a girl’s emotional relationship with food is the number one factor in how well she’s going to age.

Skincare is. She puts on sunscreen everyday and she'll look good as fuck for a long while. It's why black don't crack.

I'm 32 and see some women in their mid twenties on Tinder who look old as fuck to me. At the same time, I see some women in their mid thirties who would probably get their IDs checked for an R-rated movie.

It's all going to depend on the genetics of the individual. The earlier she had the child, the more likely they are to have their bodies bounce back. The tightest pussy that I have ever had was this last year from a woman my age who has a 14-year-old daughter and no C-section scar.

Lololololol salty bitch.

I think my english teacher was 55. She had a veiny neck ofc but apart from that she fucking hot. But she took care of herself, worked out etc. I wish I could fuck her cause she was so feminine it made my dick diamonds.

Why did she put the comma before google? Fuck off Google would've been better the comma implies google isn't the one being told to fuck off

>tfw that hot girl from high school hits the wall at 21

I have Id'ed women who look under 25 who ended up in their 30s. They are rare but they are there.

With women in the UK you have to if anyone who looks around 40 or ypunger because they all look so beaten and old outside of their teens.

You have to ID*

it stretches horribly though, one childbirth and their stomach is fucked

>one childbirth and their stomach is fucked
Stop dating lazy women. pic related

Looks like that hairline expired long ago.

Brainlet

>With women in the UK you have to if anyone who looks around 40 or ypunger because they all look so beaten and old outside of their teens.

True this, my girlfriend is British. Besides her she has a juicy body and good face. But most british people i see even the ones that are 18 look completely bashed inside and out.

All haggard.

>the ones that are 18 look completely bashed inside and out.
How are you able to see what these women look like? I thought women were forced to cover up in muslim countries because of sharia law.

I live in Australia, not that shit hole of a country.

>objectively twinkish face shape
We need more research on physiognomy. And race. Physical anthropology in general. REMOVE JEW

>I live in Australia, not that shit hole of a country.
There's a difference?

>smiling
>wear the flag
still better

women are done after reaching 20

Damn google u savage

kek
shrimp on t he barbie mATE

>I can smell the beta coming off this
Fuck off that was hilarious

>women have to be PERFECT and FLAWLESS and look like CHILDREN or they're WORTHLESS
That's this thread. You all disgust me. Fucking children with no brains.

Hello woman. Can you show me your tits?

I'm a club bouncer in the weekends and check alot of id's and most start to age pretty intense at the age of 22 because of their shit lifestyle. Like alcohol 2-3 times per week etc.

write.com/writing-guides/general-writing/punctuation/mastering-the-art-of-comma-usage/commas-direct-addresses/

I fucking hate you. Use punctuation in your goddamn posts.

>>women have to be PERFECT and FLAWLESS and look like CHILDREN or they're WORTHLESS
Yep. All you have is your appearance. Nothing else matters.

Depends on the woman
pic related is almost 50 and I'd still do mad things to get an opportunity to smash

>roastie, roastie, weathered and toasty
millions of years of having to expend zero effort to pass on your genes has made your gender as a whole vapid and entitled, SURPRISE

Wrong

Best advice I've seen on Veeky Forums

Fuck it bro go to some remote village in Asia and steal a traditional housewife.

no it wasn't, it was reddit tier, fuck yourself

>what's your excuse
I don't have children

Either when you don't to fuck them anymore or when they don't let you fuck them anymore.

She's had a ton of work done to her face.

I dont really care
she's fucking Zeta-Jones

Not sure at what specif age but I swear it occurs really fast. I used to work at this coffeeshop like 3 years ago and there was this one hot ass milf who I always flirted with but never made a move; ran into her at the mall this past weekend and shit looked horrible. She was more aggressive than usual and asked me if I had my car yet to take her out, I lied and said not yet. Don't know what happened but she suddenly aged like 10 years.

Well, when you put it that way...

at 30 most women lose the fight with gravity.
They begin to develop saggy skin everywhere.

Wrong. you only think you do.

Remove her makeup and watch her naked and see the grandmother that she is.

They cannot fight it, they can only conceal it and the richer they are the better they can do it.

There is no cure for the wall.

this is now a mommyfu thread, post em gentlemen

>dubs
>top tier taste
check'd and respec'd

Women are still beautiful over 26 and well into their 30's, it honestly comes down to lifestyle choices and personal habits, it catches up FAST.

C U T E M U M M Y
U T E M U M M Y
T E M U M M Y
E M U M M Y
M U M M Y
U M M Y
M M Y
M Y
Y

How to deal with the fact that my gf's big tits will sag when she ages?

Dump her and get a qt petite gf.

Just lol @ your life 2bh

How well the abdominal wall retracts after the kid is out is determined by genetics. A lot of women go full fridge mode.

Women are worthless after 24

Does that job get you a lot of pusy