Truer words have never been spoken

Truer words have never been spoken

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IhfB_QWy4DA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If there's grass on the field play ball. Unless the grass is yellow and rotting.

Is that the we president now guy?

Nah, that's the we batman now guy.

If you can’t play in the grass then play in the mud.

what about "OP is a faggot?" :^)

Wayne is the goat

Delet

Once they break our heart, we change as men. We see through that type of woman and will never fall for the same trap.

"wtf is black lives matter" - lil wayne

Me too man.. me too..

DELET NOW!!!

>Does men ever forget their first true love?
No. We don't forget. We move on.

A man's first love is always selfless and unconditional. He puts his lady above anything else, maybe above his family and friends too. But when things don't work out, he is lost.

Many stay in that pit of depression for years, cause that's what a man is supposed to be, strong and emotionless. Many become jerks cause they want to avenge their heartbreak with the entire humanity. Many grieve, accept and move on.

First love is always is the first lesson in life abouthaving self respect.Men go beneath their self respect to for keeping their woman in their life, and that's probably is the main reason for her leaving him. It's a vicious circle.

Do we seek her, no. Not at all.

Do we hate her, absolutely not.

Do we cherish the memories, yes we do. Sometimes, couple of tears slips by.

Do we want to do it all over again, probably yes, but it won't be same. We lose that enthusiasm to go an extra mile for someone.

Do we believe in love, yes, cause we have witnessed one ourselves.

We forgive her and make ourselves better for the person who would love us the same way we did to her, or maybe more. It will be wrong to the girl who would be with us in future and good men don't want to deceive their lady.

For we knew, we loved her truly so we forgive.

Forgiveness is the final form of love.

>Maybe your first love is the one that sticks with you because it's the only person who will ever receive all of you. After that, you learn better. But, most of all, no matter what, a piece of you forever remains left behind in the heart of the one you loved - a piece no future lover could ever get, no mater what. That piece holds innocence - the belief that love really can last forever. It holds friendship and pain, trial and error, that one kiss you’ll never forget and that night under the stars you can never get back. It holds youth and everything you thought love would be. Everything that was proven wrong.

Lil Wayne is woke, man.

youtube.com/watch?v=IhfB_QWy4DA

Is he Veeky Forums?

that was beautiful user

I have transcended a year ago from my first love (been together for 3 years, i was constantly abused mentally and financially, but I was a dumb cunt), forgiven her and moved on. She didn't, she became a hateful cunt spewing toxicity everywhere she goes and now I'm with her ex-best friend for over a year. Happiest I've ever been. Cheers anons, life will find a way if you learn from your mistakes. Also went from anorexic to resembling a human and am close to 1/2/3/4 so there's that.

What do you do if your first love destroys your ego to a point where you have no motivation to do anything at all anymore? I know I have to move on from her, but I just feel like I'm never going to get over this shit. Every other girl I will compare with her and just half-ass it, I don't even feel like fucking sluts, am I never going to make it? I know that adage - one woman, one chance, one lifetime, but I don't know Veeky Forums I don't know.

You just need time and get a hobby, it really is as simple as that even though you might feel that noone will ever compare to her etc. it's just not true. You're blinded right now and emotional, forgive her and yourself and just focus on your own life for now, and believe me you will attract someone truly special.

thanks man, appreciate the words

fuck
how can this be so accurate

He has such a ugly busted up face

DELETE RIGHT NOW

It's called "post-cum clarity" and it is a thing, yes

>real G's move in silence like lasagna

Lmao

> asks if he supports black lives matter
>says something to the effect of “nah nigga”

there can be no forgiveness for cheating and lying

agree with the rest though, will cherish the good memories probably forever...