Enter the gym

>enter the gym
>GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/philippines-defeated-terrorism-pro-isis-fighters-lose-battle-marawi-city-690372
youtube.com/watch?v=oCveByMXd_0
youtube.com/watch?v=ySRnjt65M8w
google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/21/philippines-duterte-son-will-be-killed-if-he-is-involved-in-drugs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do not invoke Papi Dutirty

spent ten racks on a new chain,
my bitch love ta-do cocaine (ooo)

>love ta-do cocaine

Nice thread

How do I achieve Duderte mode?

FOREIGN BIH WIT ME
SHE DO ANYTHANG

start by killing all drug users/dealers in your town

>not using drugs

Never gonna make it, no wonder Filippine is such a shithole populated by growing population of trannies

my bih lo do cocaine

Dead-druglord-lift

>le expand your mind bro

Back to reddfit soyboy

>not bringing headphones on gym

Try that shit in mexico

"Xans on top of Xans
Xanns on top of Xans
And now I'm doing Xans on top of Xans."

Generic rap song nowadays.I'm sick of these "lil" faggots.

>NIGGAS IFFY, UH
>BLICKY GOT THE STIFFY, UH

There’s literally nothing wrong with using drugs unless you abuse it. Funny how Veeky Forums advocates the use of steroids yet I still see posts like these

Who is this guy and why do I see him commonly somewhere in Veeky Forums?

President of the Philippines.
He has a bit of a following on /pol/ because he's using death squads to eradicate drug dealers in his country.

Wow holy shit

I know Philippinos are inferior people in general but seriously that’s way too fucked up. How the fuck did those monkeys vote for the shittiest person possible on the planet as their president?

To be fair, I voted for Trump because I want a giant wall. If he had mentioned death squads wiping out drug dealers, then I'd be doubly on board.

Voted for Daddy D. Anyone who didn't is a soyboy.

Knowing that Dutirte exist, I’d rather be thankful that Trump won

t.Drugusing soyboy
Duterte is a blessing for the Philippines, he made one of the most dangerous cities in the world one of the most secure ones.
>B-but muh h-human rights.
Drugaddicts and drugdealers are by definition subhuman and don't have any rights and deserve to get killed.
All South America needs someone like Duterte, especially Mexico, Honduras, El Salvador and Colombia.

I JUST WANNA ROLLY ROLLY ROLLY WITH A DAB OF RANCH
I ALREADY GOT SOME DESIGNER TO HOLD UP MY PANTS
I JUST WANT SOME ICE ON MY WRIST SO I LOOK BETTER WHEN I DANCE
HAVE YOU LOOKIN' AT IT, PUT YOU IN A TRANCE

stay away from colombia let me snort cocaine off negras in peace

SCUM GANG
C
U
M

G
A
N
G

>Mexico HDI
>0.762

>Colombia HDI
>0.727

>Philippine HDI
>0.682

>Philippine HDI
>0.682

And rising with every dead dealer, thank you

Using drugs is Veeky Forums tho. You can’t achieve maximum perfection without the use of drugs.

And Jihadist, don't forget that part

Natty only thread please get out.

>Jihadist

what

We're also blasting ISIS from down south.

>he doesn't know that the Philippines is fighting an active war against Islamists on one of their shittier islands

Namo, honestly.

>safest city
>this is what durertards actually believe
Based on an unreliable poll with, what, 200 self-reporting respondents? All from Davao City? De puta ha.

newsweek.com/philippines-defeated-terrorism-pro-isis-fighters-lose-battle-marawi-city-690372
>tfw philippinos defeated mudslimes faster than the more advanced american and allied troops in the middle east
wtf i love dutirte now holy shit
I hereby give Dutirte my Veeky Forums seal of approval and declare that Dutirte is an honorary Veeky Forums president

Fucking first world country faggots.

"Uh uh drugs have made hell of third world countries but anyone who dares to do something is retarded hur hur"

I swear the next president in Mexico that goes full Porfirio Diaz and promises death squads I will enlist myself.

also I just realized that Malaysia is an mudslime country. I thought it’s some proto-chink country in some jungle asia

It's spelled Duterte, nigger

>enter gym
>GHOSTBUSTERS

If USA did the same thing, it would annihilate the nigger population. Would be pretty based, but USA is too big with too many checks for that to work, unless the military were on board.

We need to get rid of the muslim problem first beforehand.

>enter gym
>PASENSYA NA
>KUNG PAPATULUGIN NA MUNA
>ANG PUSONG NA PAGOD
>KAKAHINTAY
Fuark brehs hold these feels.

The Wall (and stronger customs/border checks in general) would go a lot further to wipe out drugs in the US. The less we import from Latin America, the less that's available for dealers to deal out.

t. Pangit

I just can’t get over my oneitis. We broke up since she relocated abroad.

>tinder

How’s AIDS treating you

Sure, because the thots in bars aren't the same exact group of hoes.
Also what are condoms pare ko

>so insecure as to actually take me seriously
Also,
>Sinulog
Cebuano, eh? Inom unta ta ba. Galing kay naa ko sa mnl

Yawa! Bisita pud bay, ok kaayo dinha sa Manila kay mga babae sa Bumble ug Tinder kay mga edukada, ang sa Cebu nihit kaayo maka kita ug naay ma sturya-an na tarong.
Mas daghan pa kog naka abot nga ning bisita from Manila compared sa mga local Cebuana tinud-anay lang.

I lift for Janine

Bali dire bay. Puro kwartahang bisaya mga edukado kay dire nangeskwela. Pero lisud gyapon mangitag tarong kaistorya sa tinder oi. Easier to talk to people from the univ belt

Mag anha-an ko twice a year halos pirme jud naa makauban maski shots lang, ang uban ma dalas hotel top kek.
I'd imagine mga tao sa u belt kay mga college girls, murag gi kapoy na kog mga ingon ana kay atimanonon kaayo, kusog kaayo mo text, mga late 20s early 30s at least mangita lag nangatol na, mangape, or manghagad ug inom ba ron.

Ayo-ayo dira bay ha, maski unsaon ra ba probinsya jud ilang tan.aw sa Cebu, mga kaila nako na dalhon diri ma shock nga dako na jud di-ay na syudad ning isla nato.

Sunod balik nimo Rumour ta, bag.ong tambayanans mga aspiring "model" ngari. Paramdam lang nya! Throw away email nako, haaalcyon gmail. Ayg kabalaka di ko manglubot di sad ko palubot, ako ni Nalingaw ko wa ko ga expect maka kitag bisakol ngari.

Condoms wouldn’t protect you from HPV.

>enter the gym

>DE
>SPA
>CITO

Copy bay! I'll drop you a line inig muanha ko hehe

MOST POWERFUL RACE

This shit is ironically pretty fucking good. Nice lfiting song

>all asians
WTF where u live brother

youtube.com/watch?v=oCveByMXd_0

degenerate subhumans*

This so much. My gym plays some top 40 station and the songs are so bad, and they play the same ones so much, it's like torture.

I get that that some people want music while they work out but can't there be a compromise? Like play some 80's rock music or something.

A man of taste I see

Anytime fitness plays Spotify music so I can understand your pain

suck putin's cock for reps
supset licking china's boots

>t. dealer

damn those chicks are ugly

There's no consensus on roids here.

Hopefully it's this version
youtube.com/watch?v=ySRnjt65M8w

But Latin music is alpha as fuark.

Soyboy subhuman detected. Duterte is an overman.
He's purging every last scum off the streets of his country, and his popularity is exploding every day, the people love him for making their nation safe again.
He's already drastically reduced the crime rates in the Philippines.

His squads aren't killing pharmacists retard... Steroids are legal in the Philippines. They are purging the filth that needs to be purged. Violent criminals that deal in hard, life destroying drugs.

and school children, and whoever else the dirty police don't like. also he isn't killing criminals because they are bad people, he's doing it so HE can be the only one in control of the drug trade.

Typical leftist rat.
No. He is legitimately wiping out the drug trade and violent crime in his country. The cops are not corrupt, because he also had the corrupt cops killed, look it up jackass.
It's absurd how vermin like you have no sense of justice whatsoever.

>whatchoo calla icon livin
>startarecorlabel msfts juss did it
>woah

Unironically gets me hype as fuck for lifting.

fuck off boris

he should start with his son, who was recently revealed to be head of a large cartel recently, look it up jackass. and just watch as this russian puppet recants on his promise to resign if any of his children be caught in any illicit activity

I GOT
M'S IN MY BANK ACCOUNT

google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/21/philippines-duterte-son-will-be-killed-if-he-is-involved-in-drugs
Based Duterte

No one votes in the philipines, they occupy cities until someone has control.

>walk into gym
>ONE FOR THE GANG
>TWO FOR THE FAME
>THREE FOR THE NAME
>FOUR TO THE GRAVE

>accusations about his son being a drug lord were made by an opposition leading figure
>no proof yet
Oy fucking vey.
Typical George Soros plays, frame someone close to him so that a rebellion can be incited.
Unless, of course, he is actually guilty, in which case he will be executed despite being Duterte's son.

>enter gym
>LITTLE BITCH
>YOU CANT FUCK WITH ME
> IF YOU WANTED TOO

the absolute state of radio. my gym is great though barely anyone there in the morning

>go in gym late at night
>no music is playing
>barely anyone else there
>get to work out in peace