What is this weird tea/cola drink that American women have while walking around the streets in their workout clothes?

What is this weird tea/cola drink that American women have while walking around the streets in their workout clothes?

I never see women with these big plastic cups of brown liquid in Australia

It's Boba or pearl tea. An Asian drink. It's trendy, but I personally don't like it.

Overpriced coffee.

kombucha?

oh so its just a fashion trend? or is it some bullshit tea that some nutritionist somewhere recommends?

Boba isn't recommended or a fashion trend. It's just a sweet milk tea drink that tastes good that's becoming more popular in America now.

What she's holding doesn't look like boba though. Looks like regular tea or fruit tea.

>not drinking pozol
Never gonna make it.

That doesn't look like a something human should drink.

Is that chocolate milk?

Do australians not have iced coffee/tea or starbucks?

yeah cunt

>australian
>hasn't seen milk tea before
how do you deal with the wombats in your back garden cunt?

>SHITHOLE

There are like 5 Starbucks shops in the whole of Australia.

We don't get milky tea in Xbox huge cups. We get standard serving sizes in paper cups

>not a FUIC
what the fuck man. must be shit living not living in radelaide

Doesnt hold a pinch of shit to the real ice coffee you soft cunt

>Something called milk tea is a normal drink somewhere called USA

It's like Chatime or Easyway.
I'm guessing you live somewhere that isn't Sydney or Melbourne.

Farmers union seems to be the only thing that stops people in Adelaide from committing suicide each morning.

I really hope they stop selling it

I drink it in Queensland you poof

What are either of those drinks. Like if someone says they drink a tumeric skinny latte I can somehow visualise what that is. What is a chatime

wrong. the only thing that stops me from killing myself is imaging how bad it would make my family feel. gotchya

>implying anyone cares

don't project lad.

Never thought I'd see pozol Veeky Forums of all places.

>dem digits

Its an asian drink, really common in the infested chink shithole that is Melbourne Central.