Martial arts for women

'Sup Veeky Forumsbros and bras. What martial art would you recommend for a 5'4" runner type grill? Obviously, she can't do sumo wrestling or some other stupid shit.

anything?
seriously don't listen to the people that tell you this that and the other art are the most effective. It's more the student and teacher mentality that makes or breaks the art.
in saying that one of my personal favorite is goju-ryu

What is she looking for? Something effective or something fun? Does she want to look a certain way?

why would it be different for women?

boxing for punches, muay thai for elbows and knees, judo for grappling/throws while standing, bjj for grappling on the ground, tae kwon do for useless but beautiful kicks, kendo for meme anime sword shouting
pick ypur poison

tell her to come over i'll show her some mattress wrestling techniques haha wink wink nudge nudge hahaha just playin'

go for grappling (BJJ)

women do not have power for striking, so throwing punches will not help you much

I'm concerned about body type and the most effective discipline that can be used with it.

Generally for improving upper body strength and overall combat effectiveness, given the profile I'd mentioned.

Boxing and muay thai sound pretty appealing.

Won't you still have to rely on brute strength with holds and stuff?

>5'4" runner type grill
to beat up women her stature all she needs is knowing how to punch and not being outnumbered

for fighting proper height human beings, especially man, get her a weapon

Fujitsu

This is a pretty good place to start. *1 muay thai, as I went to thailand and saw some fights and it was life changing. Just know, muay thai is hardcore as fuuuuck.

Good luck femanon. Also tits plz.

Dick sucking and sandwich making.

What about larger opponents in real life scenarios?
>weapons
She's already pretty familiar with firearms but she can't legally carry them around though on account of local restrictions. Maybe pepper spray?

Krav Maga is your answer if you want something for overall combat effectiveness. If you want something that involves more sparring, I'd say Muay Thai or some sort of kickboxing.

Might as well drop the third person act, kek.

Thank you. I'll look into those.

No Gi Jiu Jitsu
End of fucking thread

don't fuck about with "martial arts" if you want to fight men; you'll end up wrecked hard, women just don't have the power to KO normal men in a straight up confrontation. Weight difference, bone density and muscle strength really are factors, and genders really exist, with their differences like human males being naturally stronger and more resilient, as well as aggressive thanks to hormones, no matter what shit SWJs shovel up. If you take the serious fight to a guy, you'll aggro him and when a man will be aggro'ed, you'll end up bad. So the only reliable way for a woman is either surprise attacks and/or use of weapons.

I do know that, user. But this is for the worst case scenario, and flight is no longer an option.

Besides, I need a new sport for fun.

>I'm concerned about body type and the most effective discipline that can be used with it.
it really doesn't matter, again student teacher mentality. A good teacher will teach you to use their art effectively, no matter your body shape or size. if they can not they are a bad teacher

>What about larger opponents in real life scenarios?
small 5'4 50kg woman will be literally run over by 6'+ 80kg+ man, regardless how many masteries she has in martial arts. in hand to hand combat weight is critical factor and reach is some distance behind it. being a big guy means a lot and no amount of videos when manlet got lucky chin strike can proof otherwise

These are underrated marital arts.

85kg NEET (man) vs 50kg olympic fighter (female)

female wins... if you think different you are crazy

Well, might as well make an attempt to damage him anyways, yeah?

>marital arts
Kek. Fuck you sexist bastards, but kek.

>50kg olympic fighter (female)
can you give me example?
and obviously we were talking about tall and heavy man who intend to attack you, not american obese baby that would die from exhaustion just by leaving his mobility scooter

i still believe man would win

>No Gi Jiu Jitsu
weight and reach only mean something if you know how to use em. as in; fighting experience / knowing some techniques.

That is why there are weight devisions.
And that is why a small girl, trained properly, will fuck you up even though you are heavier and have more reach. Pussyboi.

Even if i would give you an example, you would say; This is a fluke!

Dont know your physical state but, go to a dojo where there are prize winning woman athletes (The sites should display them) and ask for a trial lesson. In the lesson, attack on of em.

Good Luck

>Even if i would give you an example, you would say; This is a fluke!
i asked you for a name of some of those women so i can google them. because most female fighters i heard of are roided and definitely not some tiny fragile midgets.

>weight and reach only mean something if you know how to use em
quite the contrary. people who cannot fight fight like animals aka. throw their entire body weight in the direction of their opponent, swing widely at the face and throat, then try to grab and lift someone then slam them into the ground. they aren't precise striking or limb locking like pros.

if a woman, even experianced martial artist decided to take on man twice her size and weight he could lift her over his head and slam her into concrete, something that could kill even a man so woman with much fragile build have little chance of not suffering injures or death. thankfully for woman all man even when drunk go easy on them.

Kick Boxing with a female instuctor. Careful user this easy way to get cucked. Sending women to yoga is no big deal, teachers are mostly used up hippy whores.