172 cm here

sup

185 here
you boys play nice or no snacks later

196 cm here, dont forget to give our sons some milk from bobby

203 in the house, don't forget to kiss my boots

>tfw indian
>tfw 148 cm

Whats the point of living? Girls ask ME for bob and vagene when i tell them my height on tinder.

You lost genetic lottery REALLY bad, suddenly I don't feel bad about being 5'7. At least I'm a white male.

Post feet size and height
185 45

>tfw 180cm short

187cm
Iranian

6ft 3 master race comimg thru

dont mind me boys just here for ur gf

>gf

Ha ha.. good one

188cm and 43

>tfw 6'7

Only girls that are interested in me are 5'5 and bellow. Why can't I get a 5'9 qt 3.14 to give me a chance :(

173 here

zup

lmao yall are fucking manlets
Anything under 7 foot is manlet basically
7'11" master race

topjej, 8'2" here, pipe down peasant

That's like my dick size lmao

same
how do i get 1 cm taller to be considered 5'8?

What size jeans do you guys wear? I just got told I have short legs. I wear 36/30

180cm

181 43

30/32
Also 180cm

173cm, size 9 shoe (US), 21cm dick
I'm much happier being a 56%er. Literally, I'm 56% white.

I see you also belong to the tall Iranian master race. 189cm

Serious question here.
I'm 6'3 and have always been taller than most people growing up.

I never knew what it was like to be smol. I'm very curious to know how it feels? What emotions does it stir up inside you, knowing you're a little man?
Not even memeing, just sincerely inquisitive.

>tell people I'm 5'9 even though I'm not even 5'8

>5'7 paki
fug brehs. I'm fair skinned though so at least I can fug self hating indian darkies and hywhyte women think I'm ayrab not indian

5'8". Didn't notice it at all until I came to Veeky Forums a few years ago, since I'm strong, handsome, and have a big dick. Now I have an underlying desire to attack lanklets, as in if you cross me when I'm out hiking and I have a good excuse for self defense I will gut you with a machete

190cm tall
47eu foot size

>TFW only 5'15

317 cm outside the house here. I wish I had a jacket that could fit me, it's cold and windy as fuck.

170 43

184 44-45
>tfw 184

Do you know how people who have nothing in their lives fill it with petty shit? Like watching reality shows, making hobby out of saving money or posting on a uzbeki sock mending forum, just anything to fill the void in their head and keep the inner dialogue going.
Its the same, with height, people who do stuff dont even consider it, it doesnt occur to them to look at it from that perspective. That goes for both tall and short people, and if you really serious about this question, then I have bad news for you, kid.

36/32, need a belt though cause can't squeeze in 34, 170 cm

>Wearing jeans

what determines height?
is it test?

I'm 162 cm tall user. All you have to do is be urself and strike up an interesting conversation and you'll get a g- nah just fucking with u it's over for both of us

At least you're normal height in your country, i'm 5'8 in a country of tall people.

>Serious question here
>Lanklet here, what's it like to be inferior?
>What's it like to be a tiny, small, little baby manlet fag?
>Not even meming, the greatest thing that ever happened to me was my height, please validate me
????

>tfw can't escape manletism even in vidya

someone's angry

175cm. Here. Not big deal, tall enough that people irl really dont give a shit, positively or negatively.

oh no no no look at this dude oh no no no hahahahahaha

what do you want to hear

Kepec oduvan

Genetics.

the truth

As someone whose 5'4 it truly is demoralizing going outside when everyone else towers u. I always feel worthless when I see a 6'3 chad and his gf walk pass me.

180cm 43

Only the insecure manlets and people with inferiority complex, which are a minority, feel like "little men".
For the majority of people, they don't even think about it and go about their day normally.

is this the truth?

I'm 5'6. It kinda sucks when I see people taller than me. Kids now a days are getting bigger and bigger. Fucking 13 year old girls are now around 5'10+ so it just feels weird when I stand next to them.

188 44-45

196 46

Also general health and the amount of food you get in your childhood. Thats why people in the middle ages where smaller than us.

forgot pic

167 cm here.

>tfw chink
>tfw 6,0.04
End it all

165 cm as well. I hate myself :)

>coworker: So are you seeing anyone user?
>me: nah
>why don't you try online dating
>I have but it's pointless for me
>Why? Just don't go for 10s or tall girls and you'll find someone

Fuck you I will get a tall 10 to prove you wrong.

Testosterone actually closes the growth plates, which is why eunuchs were always taller than average

poor shorties