Friendly reminder that this is the ideal body to get girls all other body types just look ridiculous...

Friendly reminder that this is the ideal body to get girls all other body types just look ridiculous. Ever see a guy who can bench 2 plate walking down a runway? No, because they just don't look good. Think anyone gives a fuck if you can squat 3pl8? No they care how good you look in clothes.

>Inb4 "Atleast i could kick your ass"
I would fucking round house your shit then run back 20 meters full well knowing you faggots haven't done any cardio, rinse and repeat suckas.
>Inb4: "real men stand and fight"
Yeah but when your shit gets fucked up guess who lives to tell the story? Me, "Yeah user went down like a sack of shit his muscles didn't help him at all"

Truly yours,
-Veeky Forums

JUST look at this dork! Stick to basketball shorts buddy.

That's all well and Veeky Forumsggy but you don't look like that. I bet you're ugly as fuck OP.

Looks good to gays and women who look like abstract paintings

Are you saying all girls are lesbian

Imagine your future wife walking down the isle and she see's this.

>implying you know what grills want

Famous celebrities take photos of these people Veeky Forums. CELEBRITIES!

Sorry Veeky Forums i forgot the photo, Looks like you won that round xD

Have fun "aiming" for a physique like this (not that it requires a lot of work) and know that when you are out with your gf and she sees a swole guy she will still mire hard

Why do I even respond to this bait?

That is just the horrible americlap way of wearing suits. I mean 5 buttons? What the fuck. You can be big and still look amazing in a suit

>Ever see a guy who can bench 2 plate walking down a runway?
Because runways exist to show off clothes and not people. If actually sexually attractive people would walk on runways no one would care about the clothes they are wearing.

There's nothing better to do and no good threads up.

Now this is a women Veeky Forums and you KNOW she doesn't want one of you brutes. Think she interested in eating 5+ calorie dense meals a day? HA! please Veeky Forums.

Come on, user. we both know that isn't true. You can't say that this guy is ugly, even as a straight man.

Pic related for both of you.

>Ever see a guy who can bench 2 plate walking down a runway?
get mogged faggot

>Think she interested in eating 5+ calorie dense meals a day?
no, because thats what men do

face it bro, you wont get a qt model gf by trying to act and look like a girl. they want real men twinkboi

Well, if you are into this type of women why not? I'm more into this type here, and she doesn't eat 5k+ calories a day.

That's a bodybuilding comp, doesn't count. Only counts when celebrities arrive at you're event to take photos of you.

>That's a bodybuilding comp
youre a fucking retard, Gandy is the highest paid male fashion model on earth. Working out is modern couture, buy less clothes and get a gym membership faggot

>they want real men
ages 14-30 want a twinkboi, only women 35+ want 'men'.
Well i got some bad news for you, women like that like guys like me.

i got more mires when i dressed good and skelly than now when i'm ottermode and dress like casually
not even coping, just weird

>Working out is modern couture

As said by the Pious Dick Ovens.

It's one of those "I pretend to have an opinion that I will persist on one hundred percent and I am always right,no matter which arguments you bring" threads

You really are a master ruseman OP

Than dress good and ottermode

Clothes make the man. I don't know how you can tell an ottermode from a skelly when he's wearing clothes most of the times, but if you have decent shoulders just dress up when you actually are ottermode --> even more mires

yes i do this
just want to share that women seem to value style more than muscle?

shoulder definitely got wider cuz i focus on delts
and for t-shirt my arms now fill the sleeves better
i would say when i was skelly i looked like OP's pic, and now i look like pic related
still want to get bigger until around gandy mode