Is there an advantage to lifting more than 4x/week?

Is there an advantage to lifting more than 4x/week?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L_rrD-gtguE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tryptophobia image
fucking cunt

What the fuck is that picture and why is it so disturbing

Would appreciate if you tards just answer the question

Fuck you you dont deserve one get off my board REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Depending on your goals and your programming, there can be.

>Lmao I'll post an image to trigger and piss everyone off
>Just answer my question
How about you kys retard

When bulking I lift 5 times a week. Sometimes I go 6 times a week with 1 day dedicated to accessories or lagging groups (forearms, abs, rear delts, serratus anterior, etc.)
On a cut, I go 4 times a week

I feel better like that. I would lift every single day if I could.

Why does this shit look so fucking cool
I want to run my fingers across it

>Furthering OPs goal by bumping the thread

Good one

>This has led to an increase in trypophobic images on social media; in some cases, people seek to intentionally trigger those with trypophobia by showing them trypophobic images, with the most triggering images being holes and clusters (especially the lotus seedhead) photoshopped onto human skin.[9]

Stupid bitch

it'd be so awesome to pop those things out. i'd be waiting for em to grow back! pop pop pop haha then I'd lick the painful pus-filled holes, try to get my tongue inside there and get that uncomfortable feeling like a finger in the bellybutton aaaaaaahhh

This, oh God just imagine the fap sesh afterward. Sometimes I feel like people don't understand people like us.

cunt that make my brain tingly

>anyway yes there is, especially if your doing it every day. only have to worry about overworking yourself if you have pleb tier endurance to start off with

i feel like taking a pocket knife and dig those white stuff out of them orifices

grey*

Yes.

this man knows whats up.

you only overtrain if your are low test beta male to begin with, your pathetic cuck muscles have no test in your little soy body so they cant recover quick enough OR endure hours of heavy training

BUT, if youre really such a low test cuck boy, you never would have the grit to train long enough to over train. that is is why OVERTRAINIGN IS IMPOSSIBLE!

If you are so tired you feel dizy, sick, or weak, stop

>trigger and piss everyone off
It didn't trigger me, cause some people aren't as weak willed as you autist.

Why do I want to pull them all out?

Volume equalized not really, but if you have higher workload you have higher workload, right? However there's a relative small advantage for strength, not so much hypertrophy since once you meet your volume requirements doing anything else is worthless, on frequency but it is worth noting: the less you spent lifting in your life the less effective this is. Meaning frequency only has a significant, relative to for how long and how you lift, advantage, volume equalized, when you are an advanced(or late intermediate, if you have really good genetics) or elite level lifter and so on.

More gains
You aren't some world class athlete. You're not gonna overtrain as long as you alternate muscle groups. I train 6 days a week (ppl) and feel great, still making fast gains
Man up

>You're not gonna overtrain as long as you alternate muscle groups.

If they do fuck all in the rest of their life and rest well and are an absolute beginner?
Then yeah, they can do that.

But they can't.
The only people that can train like that are teenagers and young adult men because they have time and high test levesl.
Women because they can go (relative to men) hardcore and bounce back faster then men.
Gearheads. Because gear lets you do fucking anything.
It's part of the reason why if your work ethic(or gainz level)is challenged by a gearhead it's...the most laughable idiotic faggotry you'll ever hear.

What a load of horse shit.
If you're training a different muscle group each day then the muscles trained the previous day are getting 24hrs rest.
If you're doing a stupid bro split and training one muscle, then rest day, then another muscle, then rest and so on then you're getting 72or more hours rest for each muscle group which is a complete waste of time.
I work two jobs and still have time to train 6 days a week and keep a house

Fuck off you little faggot.

It's just a lotus flower seed pods Photoshopped onto a dudes hand so it looks like he has a parasite which triggers people's tryptophobia which was a meme back on /b/ back in the day
t. Oldfag

if you're doing mostly isolated exercises with low to medium weight, there's no major risk of injuring yourself or overtraining

things look way different if you do heavy compounds on every workout and always work on the biggest weights you can handle; this way you can seriously exhaust your body with just 3 weeks per week

DESU 3 weeks per week is pretty intense.

kek

i meant 3 workouts per week of course

still kekd

Maybe for a 90 year old

I want to pluck out every single one of them.

have you ever done an intense strength routine with high weights for a longer period of time?

>I work two jobs and still have time to train 6 days a week and keep a house

Nice lies, faggot

I've never done pure strength training; I've done both PHUL and PPL however which had me doing heavy compounds six days a week, I typically do PPLPPLx meaning I'm doing deadlifts for instance twice a week at my heaviest working weight on 5x5.
Sorry that you're so lazy that hard work is unfathomable to you

look up mango worms on yt

What kind of fucking jobs do you do if you claim to still have enough time to workout 6 days a week? You're probably doing some regular nine-to-five job coupled with some shitty side-activity that earns you a couple of dollars every week and call that a second job. There's no way you're combining 2 REAL jobs with keeping a house AND working out 6 days a week.

You're full of shit.

>hard work

sounds to me like you're not working hard enough if you still have time to go to the gym 6 times a week

Dude, it's like posting your penis. I don't want to see that shit.

Database admin in a senior position full time in which I work at home and doing software related work in the evenings part time for a different company to get experience in a field I want to start a business in. I typically go to bed at 8:30pm and wake up at 5am and go to the gym at 6am for an hour each day. My life revolves around a space with a radius of no more than 4 miles so minimal time spent commuting and live in a small 1bedroom studio. I really don't have that much difficulty balancing my lifestyle but I've always liked to keep busy.

Well in that case, i take back my previous comment. Being able to work at home sure is a big advantage to have.

There’s an advantage to you killing yourself

That it is, although if you work a normal 9-5 job I still think it's possible to work out 6 days a week if you really want to. The only reason I do to be honest is because I enjoy it and depend on regular exercise to keep myself feeling good

Trypophobia is such a Reddit-tier phobia

This shit is not okay.

And, yes, if you're doing a split. That means you get a dedicated arm day.

i lift 6 days a week so i have something to do.
if i started taking more days off, i'd have too much free time.

This one looks real, is it? If so, what is it?

It's make-up SFX.

It's turning me on for some reason

wtf is that HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

NEVER POST THAT SHIT AGAIN FUCCCCK IM HAVING A PANIC ATTACK WTF IS THIS FUCK YOU FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING CUNT THIS IS NOT A JOKE

FUCK YOU YOU PIECE OF SHIT

no swelling or redness. Do shoppers not understand biology?

Same, I want to get a pair of tweezers and get them all out.

Allow me to red pill you on training frequency.
High frequency training, is literally a meme when it comes to muscle gains, and even strength gains when it comes to non technique heavy movements.
Go check how the great 70's and 80's powerlifters all trained.
Training a bodypart once/twice a week, sometimes even just once every other week, but training hard enough with a good ammount of volume(not too much) is the best way to train with gear and without gear.
Also check how the vast majority of them looked, all looked like fucking bodybuilders.

youtube.com/watch?v=L_rrD-gtguE

I've been doing 7 days a week for the last 10 weeks with push and pull compounds every day. 1rm bench went from 225 to 285 in that time. 30yo 180lb 11%ish bf meso with very high metabolism (been eating 3600cals per day intending to bulk, weight didnt budge at all so upped to ~4100 per day last week).