/30+/ - Oldfags thread

Lets make this a daily thing
>started getting Veeky Forums @28y
>32 now, still making gains

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZhWETaBeBsM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is he taking? He's got to be on something to look like that at 55, but he's got zero roidgut.

He's probably just on T

Are you talking about GH gut?

Maybe he uses test. He eats lots of vegetables and not so much meat and he is a martial artist and exercise for a very long time.

like the other two posters said, just T like scooby, roidgut is mostly due to HGH which makes your intestines grow larger

I'm 33 YO skinnyfat, no arm strength at all, the only exercises I've done to keep my weight down is walking. Is there any point in me starting to get fit now?

I saw an old armyfag neighbour doing inclined push ups in -20C with just his underwear, he was over 80 at the time
It's never too late

Better later than never. I have a fellow karateka that started training in kyokushin @54 yo, he's 62 now and looks almost like van damme 55 from pic.

Great! If the doctor ever gets round to fixing my spine, maybe I will try to strength it.

I started last year with 31, i am pretty happy with my gains. Of course i am not an 20 year old boy anymore. But the time passes anyway, so let it pass while i am lifting.

Turn 31 in a couple of months. Only been lifting a couple of years (and only seriously the last year). Was a skinny drug addled waster before that so makes a nice change

The best time to start is when you're younger... The second best time is now.

He's probably not using any drugs you massive homosexuals

Posting photos of the biggest cuck in hollywood. Why ?

32 10 years in the gym 830 natural test levels.
Full head of hair.
6'0 Movie star good looks.
Degree.

Bipolar 2 with mental issues live at home cant land a decent job havent been laid in 6 months.

Wew, Why is life such a roller coaster?

exercising is part of strengthening it
didn't have anything else appropriate, sorry, senpai :(
>havent been laid in 6 months
just finished my 15years few months ago, get on my level

Any former military on here trying to regain their former Veeky Forums levels? 36 5'5 235 retired Ranger. Went to ten-year deployment reunion and was the fattest guy there. Decided to cut hard and get back into it. Been at it about four months, down 35lbs, and able to pass the PT test for the 37+ age group. I want to regain my former glory. Please advise.

15 years what?

Legal TRT and HGH
Workout
You know what to do already you've been there. There are no short cuts other than the supplements.

5 raw onions a day

40, 6’2” 245 former Marine, same goal, lost 40lbs.

31 here.

I spent age 30 going from obese to skinny (230 to 150 lbs at 6'1"). Just started my first bulk at 31. I can OHP 75 lbs. I'm fucking weak as shit but because of the weight loss I know if I put in the time it will get better.

Yeah I knew this was the answer. I was foolish to think it would be easier the second time around. My wife signed my up for this goruck thing in June, apparently it's like a six hour smoke session run by retired SFAS cadre. Should be fun to prep for.

RLTW

of not getting laid, obviously

>Turning 30 in less than a month
>I'll post with all you oldfags soon.

1.5/2.5/3.5/4.5
188cm 106kg

Lifted from age 19-20 and then started again at 29

I work at a hospital and see a lot of old people and let me tell you 30 is nothing, it gets real ugly down the road

fug, I work in hospital too, seeing all those normies walking with a hunchback really gets me motivated

>Great shape but never gym... blessed facial and frame genetics though
>Start LTR at 26
>Has kid since 28
>LTR + kid = fat
>LTR falls apart at 31
>Single dad and fat... oh noes
>Chad most of life, depressed and old now
>Put together a plan to reclaim my life
>Threw away all food, replaced with fresh/real foods
>Whiten teeth with hydrogen peroxide every other day
>DHT blocker, minoxidil, nazural shampoo to thicken up hair and be proactive with hairline
>moisturize facial skin
>start tanning
>Eight months of 2hrs/day 5days/week gym
>Three months test + constantly increasing weight and cardio
>Four months cut with extreme diet and cardio
>Another test cycle with more weight and less cardio

Six pack, nice tan skin color, face looks young, smile is white, skin is clear, 19" biceps... 2-3 Tinder dates per week, had some of the best sex of my life with some of the most attractive girls I have ever seen. Single moms are fish in a barrel... can't wait to hit the beach with my boy this year.

Your 30s don't have to be bad unless you let them be, user.

32 now - 2/3/4.5/5

Highly recommend test to get your life back on track. It does more than just help your gains, it greatly improves your mood and helps to motivate you to be better.

I bet you wont find a picture of him flexing his left arm.

>tfw 35, great job, great friends, /bestshapeofmylife/ rn, crushing pussy left and right.

Don't get married too early anons. Life gets better.

Advice me how to retain muscle mass while doing cardio and other endurance training. When I was in the military, I had a skinny frame back then

15 years how old are you?

post a pic brah

eat more

>tfw autistic loser 19 year old larping as a 30 year old
does life get better?

Why have you not been laid in 15 years?

because to get laid I need to stick my peepee into a vajeyjey?

Lift.

>eat more
He's trying to lose fat, retard.

I don't follow that high in chain of replies
>Advice me how to retain muscle mass while doing cardio and other endurance training

>33 years old
>5'9
>190

I quit drinking and doing drugs two years ago and that change has been the catalyst to being in the best shape of my life, still improving. I wish I got my shit together in my 20s.

Working towards hitting 2/3/4/5 1rm max before I cut.

why not fuck some hookers, why put your self through that?
Are you fit? How the fuck did you go on a 15 year dry spell

Good diet + 10 grams of vitamin C and 2 grams of high-omega 3 algal oil per day

hookers are illegal
I don't like to socialize, I don't drink or smoke so I have no reason to go to bars, I dislike dancing so I don't go to clubs, home-work-home is my daily routine, I also lift at home
pic related, a bit bigger (in inches, bw remains the same) now, took progress pics but I have this feeling that on burst the camera doesn't take 12MP quality pics, they came out really shitty. Gonna have to redo them next week

There's no way you do any physical activity

Drink apple juice and claim its whisky tf m8

I've started when I was 25, started lifting at 26, fellow '86

Got 2/3/4/5 last year, gonna try to go down to single digit body fat this year, ideally in time for the birth of my second child.

no dating apps? Have you just given up? Why not join crossfit or something.
You have to fucking try man

thanks, that's what I'm going for :)
AJ literally gives me stomach pain
given up on what? only one 'gym' in town and, again, I don't like to socialize, my home gym is better anyway
never tried any apps, have no desire to meet people

I am an inch shorter than you, 10lbs lighter, and have way more definition. You need to start lifting harder my man.

It wouldn't be a stretch at all to look like that natty, I doubt he's ever been on sterons. MAYBE he gets some test now, who knows.

Obviously not movie star looks if you ain't been laid in 6 months.

Keep at it fellas. Stay hungry, stay natty.

How? I mean, I'm pretty fit and 6'2, but I'm also a 24 years old khv in my second semester in CS and fail exam after exam while going home, being tired and crying all day why all the learning effort I provide doesn't get any positive result in any way. I also never worked in my life, I was always in school, broke up, started again, had repeat the 6th class, was put in school way to late from my parents (with almost 7)... so tell me, how in any way my life should get better when I'm clearly:
A) way behind every other person at my age
B) clearly not intelligent enough, because for the effort I put into, other people got extremely good grades and don't fail an exam, I do.

5'10
10%BF
Doing PPL + Cardio

I give some positive vibes here.

You are obviously skinny and have barely any muscle mass, BUT:

>good legs for a non lifter, can possibly go very big
>a surprisingly big back for somebody that skinny, including good shoulders

Those are your strengths, work on it.

>5'10 manlet
>162
>10% bf

please post a pic lol omg

I post sometimes in the CBT or others but I don't post pictures in threads where I discuss test.

Or he's basically retired due to all the money he's made in his life and can dedicate himself to a proper diet, sleep schedule (for him) and exercise because he loved his body

Waste of a fucking life. You are the classic type of dude that needs to go do something really fucking random and big and adventurous. Go drink, get some molly. Go fucking ape shit you cubicle lifed mommies boy who never went out and made something of himself.

t. Serendipity is my middle name cunt

33 years
Started to lift one year ago, after losing a lot of weight (330 pounds to 165 in two years).

Bench 185
Squat 190
Deadlift 280
OHP 130

Faggot

t. snake oil merchant

try something new faggot, I'm almost 24 and lurking in a hawaiian pineapple throwing discussion board from the comfort of my shitty post grad halls.

You've got a bad attitude bud - maybe get a fucking job and actually learn what it is to bust your ass.

You and only you can break the cycle of shit that your life has become so stop with this self-loathing and get off your ass and actively change something.

I think I need you in my life user

im 42 yo manlet. making pretty good gains after three months.
had a flat ass being a nip and having a desk job. squats, and glute bridges have changed that. bench started off at a miserable 95, and now im up to 150. upper arms started off at about 13" now im up to around 14.5" which isn't half bad since i started in Nov.

just go lift, and focus on form and keep your motions under control.

I started at 32 and have made amazing gains. Most people think I am mid 20's. I started getting carded for booze again. It's not too late as long as you put the work in.

heh, ya, all the guys i work with though i was the same age as they were. nope.

is 30's really the best time to be a man?

I'm very early into my 30s but it seems to be the case thus far. I'm having way more fun fucking MILFs, driving sports cars and having independence with cash to burn than I ever had getting trashed and fucking hotties in my parent's basement. My teens and twenties were great but I dont feel like I have peaked yet... Life still feels like it is constantly getting better.

my 40s are treating me pretty well too. also no debt home owner, no mortgage.

yea, but I'm training more for endurance, strength comes with it
how do you think I got my back this way? ... I don't train legs specifically, hit them during my lifts
> Go drink,
But I don't drink? Alcohol tastes fucking disgusting
>get some molly
lul drugs
keep those edges sharp, breh
most of the 30+ chicks look fucking awefull, but the 20's find you 'daddy' attractive, so.
I'm with other two anons on this one, having a good time, also discovering new things about myself.

bump

>biggest cuck in Hollywood
What? Van Damme is the man. What did he do to piss you off?

there is no helping you, enjoy your miserable life

Turned 30 this past September. I'm ashamed to say, I started working out via P90X 5 years ago. I didn't start making appreciable gains until last year, though. It took me forever to figure out the importance of a caloric surplus and of strength training as a novice. I hopped on SS last April, bulked up from 172 to 200 lbs over 7 months, then switched to an Upper/Lower split.

On the way now. I regret wasting my 20s doing memes, but 30 isn't too late. I've got the best physique of my life now, even if it's nothing that would impress Veeky Forums and I should've gotten here 4 years ago. I tell myself I've got at least 5 more years before the gas starts to run out. Any of you 35+ guys got some words of encouragement or am I staring at a countdown?

Aww man...
Liam's got prostate cancer.

youtu.be/ZhWETaBeBsM

You fix your spine by working out. Your doctor is likely not to understand this.

People over 40 at the gym are worse than new year fags. 5 dudes that look like walking turds all standing around the bench and deadlift platform (doing rows not deadlift) loudly talking about construction slowly doing one giant superset of bench and some machine all the way over the other side of the gym whilst stopping between to chat more bullshit about construction or being dead soon presumably. There's only one bench in the gym and somehow some gang of wallpuncher faggots are supersetting it, all at the same time. If this is you get a set of headphones and stop subjecting people to your loud shouting and bad tattoos.

Naw, he's just pissening.

what happenned ? don't know shit

I am ejoying life, thank you, user!

>Turned 30 this past September
Same here. For me this was also the first time I ever started feeling older. That said, all we have is this moment.
>gas starts to run out
>am I staring at a countdown
All we've got is now. Keep yourself in the best shape you can, enjoy life, and don't ever worry about a past and future that exist only as mere thoughts in your head.

Do you have any children? I have a daughter and it's been messing with my head that when she's 12 years old, I'll be 40. 45 when she graduates from highschool. Nearing 50 when she finishes college. It's going to happen in a flash.

My big motivator is I want to be a strong dad for her. My old man was a factory worker and he seemed like a giant to me. It left an impression. Looking back, he was completely DYEL lmao but at the time I thought he was Schwarzenegger. I want to be later than life for my kid too.

I don't have kids. Ended my engagement about a year and a half ago. Nothing wrong with having those kind of motivations as a father, 100% understandable. I'm referring to how sometimes lamenting the past or getting too caught up in the future can leave you paralyzed in the present.
>Also, my father had me when he was 45. I only got super close to him after my engagement ended. You are way ahead of the game and have so much time to connect with your daughter.

Who are you quoting, Satan?

This meme has die.

Dat ass.
Dem hips.

Pick up a hobby that involves other people, you need to pass that ass to future generations.

You do know not everyone is meant to go to university despite what the media says.

Making something out of yourself without a degree is near impossible, in Europe that is. Trades dont pay the amount they do in US.

best paid workers are plumbers, construction workers and welders here, you can learn that shit in less than a year, no degree needed

Why make something of yourself in a world that doesn't matter?

my kind of user

Every time I want to make a life changing or improving change I am hit with existential feels that keep me exactly where the world wants me to be, why even try when it's all electrical impulses in a brain that's bound to rot and turn to dust sooner or later?

25 btw, not as fit as I'd like to be but I try.

36 here user. Best shape of my life. Got some tailored clothes, and sloots mire everywhere. The difference between where I'm at, and where younger bros without a clue are at is a giant chasm. Finances are starting to fall in line. I have interesting life stories to tell. I've learnt from depression and failure and it's made me into a man. I'm just getting started. Realistically, you can still pull well 9/10s into your 40s. Never forget that women trade their bodies for your ability to provide a comfy enviable life, and that it takes time and life experience for you to figure it all out.