Fuck me Veeky Forums

fuck me Veeky Forums
I absolutely have no motivation.
Skipped gym yesterday.
Presentation on Thursday about a topic I have absolutely no clue.
It's my last semester of university, I also should start my Bachelor thesis but I hate my major.
I just fap and watch streams all day.
Fuck this. How do I get out of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

appsapps.info/instantboss.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

do it for yourself

it's hard

divide and conquer my friend.
step by step.

Setup specific daily goals that you can realistically achieve ("spend 2 hours researching topic X for the thesis").
Start with easy productive tasks like "clean the flat", "iron clothes", etc, they will give you a quick sense of accomplishment and help transition to a harder tasks.

Motivation is a lie. Be disciplined and go through this lethargy phase, user. I know it is hard but keeping going is the only true way to reach your goals, even if feels like a massive grind.

this sounds like a plan.

where ma depression bros at

right here

This
Also program your mind in the evening before sleeping to have a productive day tomorrow, set daily goals and once you wake up start by making your bed. It's a small and easy task but also your first accomplishment that day and gives you a better mindset

Yea I do that but then I open my computer and just crash on the couch for the rest of the day.. why am I so lazy? I have low iron levels btw..

stop jerking off, will help

that is the weakest excuse i've ever heard
buy frozen spinach, nuke it, eat it

Today I :

>Sent a shitload of resumes
>Got a job interview secured
>Developed a bulking diet and made a shopping list
>Meditated and did the wim hof method for 1 round

Now I'm on my laptop catching some sun and I feel like doing nothing.. I just feel lethargic you know? I think I'm probably addicted to it, when I woke up today I meditated and did the wim hof method, then I went and did a pc search and lost 30 minutes in the toiled browsing health forums (was searching some health related stuff) I'm on day 15 nofap as well.

wtf.

Take a break, leave your comfort zone, escape the monotony of your routine. Ask yourself why you do what you do.

user, do you have a social life?

Find a speech or some audio presentation about your topic.
Put it on some mobile device.
Get headphones and just fucking walk and listen.
Don't touch your phone. No distractions, just walk and listen.
When the audio is over, walk back and think about what you want and how you feel. Do not touch your fucking phone.

sort of
I meet them out of boredom.

Trick your brain:
Promise that you'll spend at least 10 minutes on a useful activity and then you are free to either continue doing it or take a break.
In reality the hardest part is starting a task, so once you spend some time doing it it's easier to get going further.
Use timer and work in 1-1.5 hour intervals with breaks - appsapps.info/instantboss.php . This way you'll keep the time under control and avoid situations where you sit to play some vidya and suddenly the whole day passes by.

Regarding the gym, take a deep breath and decide for yourself if you are going to go to it regularly this year or not. Now every time you start getting those lazy thoughts about skipping - remember that you already decided what to do and there's no need to strain your brain anymore - just pack your bag and keep going.

Don't forget to reward yourself - maybe if you spent the whole week productively, dedicate Sunday completely for vidya and chilling out. Or if you've visited the gym, get yourself some tasty coffee on your way out, you get the idea.

>in India on business
>went to gym day before flight
>went to gym 2 days later, full workout, killed it
>ever since i've been getting back to the hotel at about 7 and it takes 2 hours to get food and pay because Indian """service"""

When I get back lads I promise

you lack self discipline not motivation