>Boogie will relapse after his surg-

go away boogie, everyone knows that the damage done to your organs is permanent and you're a dead man walking.

How many weeks has it been now and he's just below 400?
This man is going to die. The damage is well past done.

wow an entire 10 minutes what an inspiration, please take my shekels boogie

Anyone else starting to get worried?
If boogie gets fit he will completely outclass us; He already has a sweeter, kinder personality than anyone here and is much more intelligent too considering he makes bank just playing video games. Being fit is the only thing I have over this guy.

he'll use it twice, maybe three times more and then it will forever collect dust

whenever i look at a supreme fat i have a flash of the history of the universe, galaxy, solar system, earth, life, humans...

the culmination of all history is a supreme fat existing on the forced collective welfare of people more deserving than they are

we should cull them all, and trannies

realize he spent those ten minutes WALKING

>I'm not going to throw something away
>over 5k likes

As long as he's a YouTuber he will always be struggling with his weight, its way too easy to just lounge around editing and eating bad shit because your "working"

Boogie I know you shill here you fat fuck, go get a real job doing something to keep yourself active

t. former fat fuck

That statement screams, 'please come back baby girl, this treadmill really reminds me of you, I need you, I need you so badly...'

realize thats roughly equivalent to a fitizen strapping 200lbs on their shoulders and walking for 10 minutes.

why shouldnt there be 5k likes? he has 600k followers. This tweet wasnt displayed randomly to people who use the site you incel.

Tbh his personality is like jelly - he holds no opinions whatsoever and just tries to adapt to whatever is popular at the moment.

It is 200lbs he put on due to laziness. I would walk for 10 minutes with 200 lbs on me and be proud. He should feel disgusted.

>Monetary success equals intelligence guys!!

Stop this meme, having a rich daddy that pays everything and sets you up for life is monetary success where intelligence had nothing to do with it.

If boogie has idiots donating money is because he had enough charisma to get it, charisma is.not intelligence, it's another personality attribute.

Holy shit nobody cares stop making threads about this pile of shit.

How much does Boogie actually weigh right now? Wouldn't he break the treadmill?

RIP all leg joints
and spine

Kek, I have those panties.

PAY

>10 minutes
OH NO NO NO NO NO
*inhales*
AHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHA
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF FATTIES

Veeky Forums is going to have a complete meltdown when Boogie1488 outlifts the bloatlord in a few years time. keep trying to cope faggots
screencap this

noone can outlift the bloat

10 minutes is pretty impressive for a fatty tbqh

t. Former fatty

FOR

>boogie
>zercher traps for 350kgx10

Yeah fuckin right. He can't even walking training as much as our bloatlord

proof? no homo

I FUCKING HOPE HE DOES

IM SICK OF THIS WEAK GAY EARTH FULL OF SICKLY DECREPIT SOYBOYS WALKING SLOWLY DOWN DEATH'S HALL

>Reddit spacing
He should kill himself that'll save him the cost of losing weight

What's boogie's current weight?

Screencapped and uploaded to /r/Veeky Forums. Thanks for the karma!

EVEN THE FUCKING AVATAR HAS THE SOYGAP FFS

not a meme Higher IQ > Better life outcome, generally, this is science.

I have my stationary bike in front of a shitty old tv in my garage. Cardio can be fun when you're watching the news, a movie, or some shitty cartoons.

I never thought I'd say this, but, good on Boogie if he uses it. Shame on him virtue signalling though. Just use it, let the results speak for themselves. Don't fucking make a post about every calorie or sit up you do. That's shit women do.

MY

COPE

>shaved pussy
I hate this shit, it's fucking lame.

Fag

>Obese man who's clearly intelligent, but clearly hates himself, exploits himself through a persona in order to make a fortune
>Man spends money on surgery to fix his addiction. His wife, supporting until then, leaves him
>Man sinks into a depression once again, realising that the support he lived for left him and he is all alone
>Man finds himself. He finds fitness
>It starts slowly, cardio to help him lose weight, but he wants to go beyond. He wants to build muscle
>He begins lifting weights and eating food that will help him perform
>He vlogs all of it, day by day, week by week, so the whole world can see how he changes
>He gets surgery for the loose skin
>He builds muscle
>He is hot. Scarred, old, and with chronic illnesses, but he makes it
>The world notices
>The world erupts with applause after hearing about his journey
>Movies get made, books get published
>Interviews out the ass
>Boogie tells the world how sugar, fast food, and sedentary lifestyle almost ruined him but he saved himself from the extreme. He says he wants to see sugar and fast food banned.
>He is a shining light, and then inevitably succumbs to disease and death from years of obesity.
>The world martyrs him. His vision and story is inspiration for millions, and sugar and junk food is finally outlawed and banned in all states
>The world is healthier. People are more attractive, more active, and care about their bodies
>Doctors have more free time, unburdened by the diseased, malnourished, and overweight
>"healthy food" is the standard. 1 ingredient stores are subsidised and cost next to nothing to buy all the healthy food you want
>The average age of death becomes closer to 150
>Doctors, with their now free time, devote to and discover the cure for cancer
>The "natural" age of death is now limitless
>Humans, in their infinite lifespan, make developments in their own minds. They become experts in all fields
>No need for children
>We evolve
Post yfw Boogie triggers evolution of mankind

REMINDER: The only reason he isn't ballooning up now is because it's PHYSICALLY PAINFUL FOR HIM TO GORGE HIMSELF. In 1 years time his stomach will stretch and he'll begin to need more to satiate his hunger, since his dieting was not done through will power but through sheer force. In two years time, he will baloon back to his old size.

CHEAT CODES DONT WORK IN REAL LIFE!

No, high IQ means shit when your parents can't afford an education to make use of it. You are confusing IQ with access to better opportunities, which is a lie.

Higher education usually provides better lifestyle but that's when social mobility comes and then you realize that poor people will tend to remain poor despite making efforts to stop being poor while rich kids will remain being rich while being complete idiots because they can be supported, meaning their personal IQ levels don't really matter regarding their socioeconomic status.

Meritocracy doesn't exist despite everyone saying it does. It's not just being smart or idiots that define economic success, the social environment has a complete impact on it, and this is actually measured and public policies are derived from this data.

>1000$ for one push up
I chose the wrong line of work lads

Did boogie even manage 1?

God I hate millenials

CALORIE THIEVING

SALAD DODGING

WI-FI BLOCKING

Divorce

Hi grandpa

Do you have a benis? If yes pls date me

>400+ pounds of lard
>still managed to hook up and get married
>probably even got laid in some way I don't even want to imagine
What's you excuse, Veeky Forums?

Grizzly is unironically strong as fuck.

Then why do all the studies show that IQ is more highly correlated with success than position at birth? The world doesn't suck, you do. People lift themselves out of poverty all the time and retarded fundies fuck themselves out of wealth constantly, it's why people risk their lives trying to get here you fat fuck.

Boogie is still a virgin

At least he touched a live woman at some point in his life. What about you? And no, family members don't count.

Don't worry. Fatties like that won't get skinny. Also if he does he will have so much loose skin noone will find him genuinely attractive.

T. recovering fatty

At least I'm not a fat fuck like you, boogie.

perhaps he will get his ass into gear now, he has been making piss poor progress so i don't think he is sticking to his diet

>Being fit is the only thing I have over this guy.
Were you cucked for 15 years straight like he was?

Boogie pls go

>Be boogie
>Walk on treadmill
>Fall off treadmill
>Get bruised
>Bleed out

So you’re saying he’s a bugman

Boogie is a cuck? I must be out of the loop big time. Isn't he married?

>that icon

To his credit, after years of weighing more than a car his knee joints must be non-existent; walking probably feels like being whacked with a hatchet at the knee with every step

Got divorced his wife spent a lot of time with her Male "friends"
He wasn't getting any from her

Also, her male friends had BBC.

Psssh. With what I strap on ive got roughly 400lbs total and I walk that shit for miles.

>Also, her male friends had 56% of a BBC.

>He already has a sweeter, kinder personality than anyone here and is much more intelligent too considering he makes bank just playing video games.
Literally none of that was enough to keep his wife.

Sad!

>actively talking about your ex every single day instead of deleting everything, burning everything, and forgetting about them to become the best version of yourself you can

absolute beta

>nothing will bring her back

Honestly with me I don't even know if we are fucking broken up or even together.
/blog

feels bad man

How do you know?

I have to say, that homo looking halfrican could do better

He literally told everyone he was too fat to fuck his wife.

There's a side of me that actually believes he was being paid as the in-house bull to fuck both her and boogie in the ass since they were too fat to get themselves off.

I feel good for him. I see this going one of two ways:

1. He'll become proud of progressing and catch the fitness bug, the improvements to his quality of life will be so great that losing weight will be the attractive option
2. He'll lose momentum, plateau, or simply be mentally worn down over the years to come, and he'll find it too hard to get back on the wagon again and begin gaining again.

I hope it's the former but his body will be so fucked by now that it will probably be the latter. It's easy to keep things up for a few months. The man is tested over years, not months.

I honestly think he's gonna make it. He has a lot of support behind him and for the first time he's making real progress. I don't think he'll become a shred king, but I think 240-250 is a reasonable goal, and he'll have the money to get the excess skin removed.

Maybe because he can't even see his penis under 393429373 pounds of blubber

I think he could slim all the way down, but he'll have to be VERY strict with his diet for multiple years because his metabolism will be a mess, his body's weight set points will take a very long time to come down to a decent weight. Easy to diet for half a year, harder to diet for 5.

What would happen to his body if he were to take test and/or HGH

I imagine his heart would almost immediately fail

HGH basically nothing.

Testosterone he'd gain muscle.

Was this really that difficult to theoryraft?

wow you must be fun at parties

yeah man i always talk about HGH & test at parties

??

boogie defeated the final boss of gains goblins!

>playing the victim.
You're worse than the people crying white priveledge

Boogie will become the new lord of Veeky Forums, something we can all aspire to.