How do vegans get their calories and protein?

How do vegans get their calories and protein?

Semen.

;)

Semen

My Semen

Vegan here, copious amounts of semen

How do meatcucks live with the fact that their diet gives them way higher rates of cancer and heart attacks?

they don't
> ;)

semen, lots of it

By eating

>living few years longer while you're 80+.

nah thx id rather stick with meat

Ehhh, try 50

my whole family are massive meat eaters
the only one who has died under 85,
was a guy who's liver failed because of severe drug usage
we're all above average height, and have fast metabolisms

vegan cope

soy semen
soy supplements
soy boys
soy tofu
soy injections

the average life expectancy of western folks is over 80....and that's with thier absolute shit diets, eating fast food, and not exercising, smoking and so forth....

if they exercised and ate healthy foods (meat, veggies, clean carbs) the difference between vegans and meat eaters would be indistinguishable

also like someone said adding a couple years to your life after 80 is irrelevant if it means replacing manly food with grass and soy

same here
feels goodman

In the two decades between 1990 and 2010, the leading causes of death and disability remained relatively constant. Heart disease remains the leading cause of loss of health and life, but among the diseases whose incidence has increased the most over the past generation is chronic kidney disease. The number of deaths has doubled.

Our “meat-sweet” diet has been implicated in this escalation. Excess table sugar and high-fructose corn syrup consumption is associated with increasedvblood pressure and uric acid levels, both of which can damage the kidney. The saturated fat, trans fat, and cholesterol found in animal products and junk food are also associated with impaired kidney function, and meat protein increases the acid load to the kidneys, boosting ammonia production and potentially damaging our sensitive kidney tissue. This is why a restriction of protein intake is often recommended to chronic kidney disease patients to help prevent further functional decline.

Is all protein created equal? No—not all protein has the same effect on your kidneys. Our kidneys appear to handle plant protein very differently from animal protein. Within hours of consuming meat, our kidneys rev up into hyperfiltration mode, dramatically increasing the kidneys’ workload. This is true of a variety of animal proteins—beef, chicken, and fish appear to have similar effects. But an equivalent amount of plant protein causes virtually no noticeable stress on the kidneys. Eat some tuna, and within three hours, your kidney filtration rate can shoot up 36 percent. But eating the same amount of protein in the form of tofu doesn’t appear to place any additional strain on the kidneys.

Why does animal protein cause the overload reaction while plant protein doesn’t? Researchers discovered that after giving subjects a powerful anti-inflammatory drug along with animal protein, the hyperfiltration response disappeared, suggesting the hyperactive response was triggered by inflammation.

Animal protein may also play a role in cancer risk. IGF-1, insulin-like growth factor 1, is a cancer-promoting growth hormone that is released in excess when we eat animal protein. This is presumably why those who eat less meat, egg white, or dairy proteins have significantly lower levels circulating within their bodies within weeks of making the dietary switch. This lowering of IGF-1 levels is thought to be why the blood of men and women eating plant-based diets suppresses prostate and breast cancer growth in vitro significantly better than those eating the Standard American Diet.

I live in Taiwan and everybody has kidney disease here, it’s scary as fuck.

What are some was to make sure my kidneys are healthy. What should I be eating and drinking and what should be avoided?

Thanks in advance user

Also how does heavy metals in the water so when it comes to kidney health?

taiwan has the highest rate of renal transplants in the world

Kidney disease ranks as the ninth leading cause of death in the U.S. What may be some foods to avoid in order to keep our kidneys healthy? Due to toxic metal contamination, NeuG5c, alpha-gal, and advanced glycation end products (AGEs), meat (including poultry and processed meat), sugar, and high-fat meals should be avoided to maintain kidney health. Similarly, intake of betel nuts or star fruit can potentially shut down the kidneys, and the safety of chamomile tea for those with kidney disease has not yet been established. High-temperature cooking may create kidney cancer causing carcinogens.

Staying well hydrated, consuming phytates, which are in beans, nuts, seeds, and grains, and plant-based diets in general may help reduce kidney stone risk. Those with certain kidney stones should be cautious about nutritional yeast, turmeric, and beets. To eliminate uric acid kidney stones, drinking at least ten cups of water per day and reducing animal protein and salt intake may do the trick.

Overall, plant-based diets appear to boost kidney health. Plant-based, fiber-rich diets may protect against kidney and other cancers, reduce the risk of childhood prediabetes(which can lead to kidney damage) and diabetes, the top cause of kidney failure. No surprise, then, that plant-based diets can be used to both help prevent and treat kidney failure.

samefag

Thanks a lot user. I’m already plant based even though it’s expensive as fuck over here. I drink a lot of chamomile, guess in need to cut that out..

So as long as I don’t eat meat and drinks lots of water i should be okay?

Yeah, you should be fine

Semen

>chooses not be a welfare leech for the healthcare system
>but muh BEECON