I just fight my gym owner and got kick out. Sorry for bad English

I just fight my gym owner and got kick out. Sorry for bad English

same

dont come back pussy or ill beat your ass again.
t. gym owner

>ugly feet
what a shame desu

Wut happened?

OP here. I used chalk when deadlifting when the gym owner told me not to and I argued on him. He later kick me out. Sorry for bad English

I fought my gym owner 2 weeks back.
Now I own the gym>
The downside is that now DYELs want to fight me for gym dominance all the time, not to mention that i have to scare off other gym owners posing as PTs and lurking my gym trying to steam my patrons, and free wights.
You're probably better off loosing the fight really. I wasn't ready for this kind of responsibility

Checking dubs of truth.

dude what GOC are you into?
in my local Gym Owner Championship the former owner gets a rematch before the other contenders

That'll teach ya for being a shit cunt m8

digits again
post ends in 36 (perfect size) = feet thread

He tell me that I slammed the weight to hard and I shouldn't do that, so I tell him wtf it's a gym and just back an forth. Eventually it got physical and I threw few punches. He tell me I'm ban for life LOL I said I don't need shit gym where I can't set down weight when heavy.

holy fuck

>be 2015
>be deadlifting
>2 old women come into the gym
>gym owner takes them through to the cardio area
>he shows the old women around for abit than they leave
>gym owner comes upto me
>"OI"
>"YOU JUST COST ME 2 MEMBERSHIPS"
>"STOP FUCKING BANGING THAT SHIT"
>Me: uhhh
>"JUST DONT DO IT AGAIN"

I left and never went back. What's weird is that I chatted to the guy everyday I was there from from 2010 to 2015 and I never had that issue before.

I didn't expect someone who I thought I was somewhat friends with to go all out on me like that as if I was some random nobody. I mean, this guy would literally chat with me 5-6 days a week almost all the time I was at the gym. I guess I'm autistic and don't understand that maybe we weren't as close as I thought.

Bought a power rack for home and have been lifting at home since. I don't want to have to stress/worry about making sound while I'm lifting, best decision I ever made.

>be 2015
>be deadlifting
>2 old women come into the gym
>gym owner takes them through to the cardio area
>he shows the old women around for abit than they leave
>gym owner comes upto me
>"OI"
>"YOU JUST COST ME 2 MEMBERSHIPS"
>"STOP FUCKING BANGING THAT SHIT"
>Me: uhhh
>"JUST DONT DO IT AGAIN"

I left and never went back. What's weird is that I chatted to the guy everyday I was there from from 2010 to 2015 and I never had that issue before.

I didn't expect someone who I thought I was somewhat friends with to go all out on me like that as if I was some random nobody. I mean, this guy would literally chat with me 5-6 days a week almost all the time I was at the gym. I guess I'm autistic and don't understand that maybe we weren't as close as I thought.

Bought a power rack for home and have been lifting at home since. I don't want to have to stress/worry about making sound while I'm lifting, best decision I ever made.

I feel sorry for you. (Sorry for bad English)

Yuroopoor blood league.
Usually ex owners get knifed in the ring, so no real need to have rematch rules, or any come to think of it.
It's been a nice 2weeks tho, my gym Stacy happens to be the cleanest in the region

imagine being a girl with ugly lmfao

thanks for copy and pasting my post? nice meme?

You're the one who copied my post, what kind of drugs are you on?

Oh shit you're right. My bad

Guy Heaven when?

>2 old women
20 (times 2) years of renewing memberships which they'll never make use of, easy 10k out the door to be honest

>the virgin leaver
>gets yelled at for deadlifting
>leaves and never returns and spends $3000 on home gym

>the chad stayer
>laughs at gym owner
>continues deadlifting
>doesnt put weights away
>returns next day and laughs in owners face and deadlifts again

Yea don't let it bother you. It was just the owner having a bad day.

Lmao

feminazi bullshit was good enough to bury her, the fugly feet is just cementing the grave

the only bloo board appropriate picture with feet

>actually buying a home gym after the gym guy yells at you

you probably have social anxiety/autism, the guy probably forgot it even happened 10 minutes after

nasty ass feet

That don't look good to me. I know she's still young, but modelling in high heels seems to have already taken a heavy toll on her toes.

Not to mention the tatoos, if they're real...

dude gym owners are weird as fuck they go from being your best mates to not even acknowledging you. I know it's a business and they have to save face but cmon

These feet look like the gates of hell.

should be real, desu
pretty good to me, but I'm not a footfag, so I could be wrong
how about her?
>pls no ban

I was in shower with another man and he jealous since we break up but I have gym for 4 months still. He say I cant new boyfriend and gym at same time. Please no homo jokes.

what are you even trying to say here?

Could be much better still, breh, desu.

Very stiff heel, Achilles tendon looking calcified. The toes on her left foot look scrunched up.
More evidence of high heels and uncomfortable footwear in general.

I don't think you will easily find a model with a decent pair of feet.

are you blind, do you need glasses, can't you read?

Kek

like I said, not a footfag, my saves have little to no feet showing, those were the only few I had that are safe to post in blue :3