Greek Yogurt alternative

Anyone have an alternative to greek yogurt? I used to eat about 300g before bed but I finally figured it out that it makes my scalp inflamed and hair oily when I eat it for some reason..

What should I eat instead? Looking for at least >300 Calories snack

Quark

are you joking? 77 cal per 100g.. that's shit mate

Cottage cheese?

peanut butter

skyr/cottage cheese

Low fat curd cheese, cottage cheese, skyr, low fat yoghurt are your options basically

caused me to break out in hives like a mother fucker.

Kefir

you should eat bulgarian yogurt, but you probably never will because you have to be in Bulgaria to get it.

you gonna miss on the tasty gains

what? Eating an entire 500 g pack is only 330 kcal and packs 60 g of Protein. All for 0.85 €

per 100 g
66 kcal
12 g Protein
4 g Carbs
0.2 g Fat

You yards, the dairy is causing his problems. The estrogen and progesterone are insanely strong despite how little there is, like how trens is much more androgenic than test.
I get crazy acne literally overnight, from any dairy, some guys even get gyno. You might as well just good if you're okay with those side effects.

If OP gets bad skin from greek yogurt the culprit is lactose, don't fucking recommend him more dairy products lol

This

Eating things that resemble jizz in any way is gay as fuck

You need to get your jizz checked mate

What about peanuts? No peanut butter where I live.

White goop is just gay m8
Yogurt, mayo, sour cream, Alfredo...all v homosexual

Lebne

SKYR
K
Y
R

Cottage cheese.

You can make your own peanut butter. Put peanuts in a food processor.

I like skyr.

Quark herrenrasse

Here's what happens when I drink milk or eat a lot of greek yogurt :

>Parts of my scalp where I'm losing hair start getting a burning sensation, almost like a million ants are crawling on it, I just want to scratch it, hair starts getting oily
>I get one or two pimples along my jawline

I just made a 3000calorie diet without dairy, fuck this, I'm pretty sure milk is accelerating my hairloss as everytime I get the first sensation my hair starts shedding faster.

Thanks bro

The fact you see anything white and automatically think of jizz is a bit gay to friend.