Reasons why you lift

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9DIJB4Vsp2k
youtube.com/watch?v=MgZcF96om0Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because I can

Underrated answer honestly.

To be the best version of myself. 6'2 and attractive and use to be a skelly. Helped with social gains and grills. Also I do lift for grills cause pussy makes the world go round

Vanity

Its either lift or an hero. Dont want to hurt my family. Lift it is.

/pol/

I just wanted to feel strong and attractive.
It's still the case today but the gym is also a place I feel comfortable in, I'd train more if I could just because I like it.

Also homolust.

To become beautiful

these

Got a gf and felt horrible that I was close to 200 pounds, and decided that I could be a better person. Now I'm almost there to my fit goal.

To find her

Can I get the source on that sculpture please?

pathetic

To bring myself closer to being a true natural man in a society where masculinity is frowned upon and slowly fading off. A society where even the most masculine of men have castrated themselves to live as women.
To challenge myself physically and mentally so that I can constantly seek self improvement and never settle for less.
To treat the body I was given the right way and not let it deteriorate.

>'An Athlete Wrestling with a Python', Frederic, Lord Leighton, 1877
Learn2google homo

I have her bro, and it's glorious. You will too :)

This kinda, I want to be a man amongst men and I'd like to see some masculinity restored and I want to lead by example.

So I can skate around with my shirt off in nice weather. So I can flirt more with that Mexican chick in my Ethics class at the gym. So I feel like I'm doing something that counteracts my nicotine/drinking habits and the damage they cause. Maybe to one day, lay in my bed and be content.

>that guy sitting alone in the back

So I can look like this.

So one day I can make it.

Do it user. With our society becoming more sterile of culture, you may as well fight back.

I stopped drinking and working out just makes sense now. Lot's of free time to eat up. Despite being a manlet I do get laid now and then but trimming up couldn't hurt frequency.

People will not be led by someone who cannot lead even himself.

I have to defeat freiza.

I lift so that women will find me attractive
>pic related

Because i started to lift. and now i will always be halfway there. Always.

This right fucking here. Once you start there is a sudden realization that there is no peak at the top of this mountain, no light at the end of this tunnel and that the journey is for life. You stop training when you die and not a moment before.

i want to be not fat, im also on a ketogenic diet.

I lift in order to retake constantinople

My girlfriend is literally this, but she just wants to be a housewife. Feels good mayne.

Ich hebe für Deutschland

Soon, Brüdi...

>tfw

>being strong and huge is fun
>can't be intimidated, people don't even try
>tfw lifting happy children and women above head
>tfw can backpack injured buddies for miles
>everybody mirin
>can walk through the roughest areas, visit the scetchiest bars and have you and your mates be respected
>people go out of their way to please you, resist all temptation to fuck with you

From shear perception of power, it affords me to be a an easy going fuck-around. Nothing is difficult if I don't want it to be, and my good mood is nearly imperturbable.

This.
youtube.com/watch?v=9DIJB4Vsp2k
youtube.com/watch?v=MgZcF96om0Q

Top kek
>Asian
>clearly middle eastern
>afraid of being labeled racist.

most are pakis.

pakis are from asia and called asian in the uk.

I like smearing my poo and vomit and piss on people. Lifting makes me look for intimidating and stronger. I get away with it more.

I like the attention

fpbp

There's so many people out there that are old, sick, or otherwise disabled, that I would feel ungrateful not to make the most of my body. Being strong means I'm more able to help people if it's needed, so it's like a duty as far as I'm concerned.

To meme myself out of metal issues
its not working
I guess it can't hurt either way

Will you please squeeze my face in between your thighs when you looks like that?

here you go

>Aging well.

I see people out there looking like total shit after 30yo. I want to improve my health, my looks and live plenty.

t. will be 40 this year.

>the horror

Do us a favor and KYS.

anyone who believes in this is never going to make it

This picture is truly motivational to me. Its one of the ones I can look at any time and it just amps up my motivation to be Veeky Forums.

you are my inspiration user, I want to be like you when I grow up

>muh Deutschland
This is what you are fighting for. You are fighting so the EU can continue to pay for Mhoamed and Achmed's free housing while they rape native German women until you are bred out of existence. All while the Jewish controlled media encourages this and ostracizes anyone who speaks against it with accusations of bigotry. Even if you somehow manage to have children, your grandchildren will be brown.

crippling insecurities, low self esteem, deep seated fear of inadequacy, good posture and physic to mask my autistic behaviour, as a drug to help me deal with the depression due to all my failures, lifting has ever been my only true friend. my true mentor. my guiding moonlit

>larping this hard

>Non white but I still lift for Hitler

I-I'm sorry

Are you me, user? I think, I also have mild autism, even if I look normal to most people

so i can eventually do a chin up
tiirkolapekkeloperkele. dyel who's going to try and do his first deadlift tomorrow.

It's more like what are the reasons to NOT lift? If there aren't any then I just keep lifting

Just fight for your own people. nothing wrong with that

That's ok. You will still be allowed to live peacefully in your own country and make the best lives for you and your family

europeans use the actual definition of asian, as in BIGASSFUCKHUGE continent that stretches as far west as turkey (no idea why they consider themselves european their westernmost province has been called asia for centuries) all the way over to hokkaido.

This. I want to be an example to cucks and dissollusioned women of a righteous, masculine man. Also, to get a quality wife one must be a quality man

Schwuchtel

Because one day a grill will ask me to get something from a high place and instead of reaching for the item I will lift her by the waist up to it

To look like a statue

Brekerfags are the gayest. He always had that one constipated face for every single fucking piece. Get some taste, pleb.

anyone got the why-i-lift photo of a couple being rescued from a flood, with a built army or police dude carrying the girl and her weakling husband carrying the luggage?

¡ARRIBA ESPAÑA!

>I lift for the white race, i lift for.. el furher, ADOLF.

Wait a minute...

I'm starting tomorrow because I lost all respect for myself. I'm fat and pathetic.

For Zyzz brah

I lift because I want to be the best I can be and better than everyone I know. I want parents to see me and say "my kids should look like him"

Best decision you could ever make

It'a a passion.

>Pre-constitutional salute
>Constitutional flags

When you lift everything improves. Your outlook, feelings, and eventually your body. Good luck, and keep at it. I was an anxious, depressed fuck, but every time i lift i feel 1000 times better.
great quote

for her

I want to fuck and get fucked by muscular men who want to fuck and get fucked by muscular men.
Some 9/10 and most 10/10 bodies still reject me, thus I will continue lifting.

I life for waifu

To be bigger than everyone else. Also to make my ex jelly even though I broke up with her two years ago and I haven’t had any contact since but I think about her every day and it was a huge fucking mistake and I hate myself.

Probably the last part is why I lift.

>her
faggot

Who is it?

this

>being this scared

i was browsing the thread while thinking how i would phrase my answer but it seems i already posted and forgot about it.

same here
lift hoping get qt trans gf

Ego

Was she your first love user?

After high school was finished I still looked like a boy rather than a man. Wanted to change that

>20 years old
>5'6
>very young sounding voice
>can't grow any facial hair
>people always ask me if I've done my GCSEs (something you do at 16 in my country)
I know your pain lol, though there are worse problems to have.

Keep on dreaming fag LMAO

LMAO

Because I couldn't protect her smile.

Is that fucking mccain in the back?

Because it's dangerous and, in a bubble-wrapped world, putting yourself in a position of 'lift or die' is thrilling. Also for health and looks, but that doesn't sound as cool.