So how does your girlfriend feel about all that time you spend on the gym?

So how does your girlfriend feel about all that time you spend on the gym?
Is she supportive or does she give you shit for it?

what girlfriend?

>this

She tries to whine a bit every now and then but has realised I don't give a shit

My GF loves me for me, doesn't care how much time I spend in the gym, just so long as I cuddle up with her late at night. She even holds her farts in when around me and NEVER shits when I'm around. She keeps the "no make up - make up" look on 24/7. She stays thin, still the same weight when we first met, she also doesn't sabotage my nutrition and she never looks at other guys in a sexual manner. She doesn't care that I don't have friends and never leave the house unless I really have to. My imaginary GF is so great.

She is supportive, becouse she enjoys the fuck out of my gains.

Total cut-goblin tho with all her amazing food and bakery.

>tfw no gf

>your girlfriend

>high-cut thong

She's supportive and is glad I'm taking care of myself but doesn't really know anything about fitness so I can't banter with her. Then again I'm not sure if I'd really want to anyway.

Secretly seems to wish I did more cardio instead of lifting weights though.

>My imaginary GF is so great.
i hate you. You gave me hope for a brief second...

as a condition to dating my girlfriend i told her she cant be a gains goblin and the first instant she tries to keep me from the gym we break up
we've dated two months now

Kek

same here man the best thing about an imaginary gf is during your arguments you can unimagine her and she fucks right off.

Pretty supportive. She comments on my growth and measures my biceps. However, she cooks really amazing, but fat food for me, so I'm never gonna be able to cut :/

>my girlfriend

thats a bit harsh, I can understand trying to regularly keep you out of the gym, but what about big events or shit.

My wife is the only reason I started hitting the gym.
What kind of shitty partner complains about your self improvement habit?

threatening a break up is bad style bro

This

She loves it, when I get home from the gym she asks me to take off my shirt and starts poking me and grabbing me all over which 80% of the time leads to sex, half of those times in the shower.
I'd love to take her to the gym with me but that isn't really an option right now, I'm thinking about buying her some tapes so she can do shit at home, 90's shit with the bright pink lycra and the legwarmers.
Her cooking is pretty interesting to say the least, lots of fish, lots of seafood, some meat, barely any greens, lots of spice. I think she doesn't actually know how to cook and is winging it.

I broke up with a THICC booty Colombian QT about a month ago because she was an asshole about a lot of things (one of which was me spending time in the gym) and thus I didn't want to buy her Christmas presents.

Shoo shoo gains goblins!

Doesn't like the fact that my trainingpartner is a girl, but she likes me getting fit

>I think she doesn't actually know how to cook and is winging it.
cute

She's my spotter so...

>all that time
An hour before work 3 times a week? Like she gives a shit.

we go to the gym together
>pic related

>tfw finally escaped the pit

She gets more worried and I get more questions about me looking at you guys naked on your posts all the time.
Would you please start using underwear again?

>Colombian
ew user. Make sure your next gf is white or one of the honorary aryans.

Some faggot left the pit open again?

Also gimme ur sister number

been dating her for about 9 months
first few months she gave me a lot of shit but nearly broke up over it and now shes cool with it

She goes to the gym with me and does my routine

you're a girl too right?

because that's clearly the build of a dyke.

She's supportive, interested enough to ask questions about it, and joins me once or twice a week to do peripheral shit like leg press, lat pulls, and some meme cardio stuff. I've tried a few times to get her to try squats and romanian diddlys but it's not her thing.

sorry my dude thats the worst gyno ive ever seen
look into surgery

>all that time

Well, it is not that much, tbqh. 3 times a week for maybe 1.5 hours... lets say 5 hours a week. Compared to ~50 hours wasted for work that is pretty low.

My Gfs is supportive with going to the gym and actually kinda proud.

>

no this is my girl

she just does my routine the best she can and it's kind of upper body intensive so she's got a muscular upperbody + low bf%

My gf has always been active. I taught her basic barbell stuff and we lifted together for a bit (her ass got better) before she had to focus on sports. She had friendly contest with our friends on this "one month air squat challenge", where you do one more squat every day for a month, and her ass got even nicer. She doesn't lift anymore but sports keep her body lookin great.

>mfw thinking of that ass at work

>mfw things were great with my imaginary gf
>decide to make her my wife
>months pass in my imagination
>start to imagine her cheating on me
>imagine she did things behind my back
>imagine one night she's going out all pretty
>stay up all night, imagine she came back at dawn
>imaginary fight with her, we break up
>she gets to keep everything: my real house, my real car
>I only get to keep my imaginary harley
>have to pay alimony
>move back to my parent's
>they just don't understand me
>pass by every day, don't know what the fuck she is doing with half my pay
>house looking a mess, looks like nobody ever is there
>lights off, mail building up on the front door

I still don't know what to do, I can't imagine my life without her

Who is this girl? Couldn't find with google image search

My wife is perfect with this stuff. She learned bodybuilding to rehab herself after a car accident, and was in great shape before that. She's also good at pilates and yoga, and is great about nutrition.

My waifu is very supportive of me getting fit.

She has no opinions because my gf isn't real

>girlfriend

She has nice hips user. I’m happy for you.

>he doesn't shower in the gym

I don't have a gf, but I'm soon going to ask out a qt girl who studies sports science and health education. If we end up together, she'll surely be very supportive. Finally someone other than myself will care about my gains.

>mfw might get a change to talk to her the day after tomorrow

The pit is inescapable.
You didn't escape the pit, you found a girl willing to join you in it, that is far more valuable.

thanks user

I’m 5’6 160lbs and she is 5’3 104lbs and fuck is it hot to throw her around or pick her up and carry her upstairs and throw her into bed

Yeah she's a treasure, she pretty much fell from the sky on me and it's been a while since I've been this happy, wish her boobs were a little bigger and she spoke better but otherwise she's perfect.

Stop fucking LARPing already like you rescued a bitch from prostitution slavery. It's a story you made up to entertain autists on Veeky Forums.

nigger get her on a new fucking routine she looks like a man with tits

does she make you happy tho?

Underrated

>high school oneitis had same body type and skin shade as pic and was 5'3"
DELETE

>he showers at the gym

She was half but Latina where it counted. I don't really care what ethnicity it is as long as they aren't black, DESU. Just can't do it.

enjoyable

>girlfriend

>So how does your girlfriend feel about all that time you spend on the gym?
gives me shit and has gone crazy since i started getting back into the gym. going through my phone, going back 3 years before we met and asking about girls on my fb feed, knowing everyone on my instagram feed. pretty annoying

She’s always bringing me goods from her bakery but not bad

My gf is an oly lifter, so she encourages me to go. Helps me keep my ass in line, for the most part. Feelsgoodman.

>this
but fear not; WE SHALL ASCEND!

EAT YOUR ONIONS!!!

Same, GF spotted me yesterday on chest. Incline DB 55kg. I mean she really fucking sucked at it and I only got five reps but at least she tried.

>spot
>really fucking sucked at it and I only got five reps
spot isnt suppose to help you unless youre about to be crushed by a bar or the db's are moving horizontally away from the body

Mainly needed help getting the from my knees to the beginning of the lift

>implying I lift

she likes it, she says its sexy. and she likes my body so i guess she'd be disappointed if i stopped.

>no gf

I almost got a gf last year but lifting hadnt cured my crippling autism and I didn't kiss her after ELEVEN dates so she moved on.

Ouch.

Chad onion muncher wears a bra.

She's not bothered but she encourages me to go when I don't want to. I also drag her to gym when she doesn't want to. It's quite good desu.

The best part? I've been in love with her for 3 years, since I met her. And she waited those 3 years for me to ask her out, not even kissing anyone in that time just in case. Then she ended up asking me out because this year is/was potentially the last year we have a chance of making a go of a relationship. And after all that, I still couldn't lean forward ten inches.

you fucking pussy. you dont deserve her if you dont even care enough about her to kiss her.

I know. The worst part is that losing her was the kick up the arse I needed and now I'd kiss her in a heartbeat. Wish my brain was normal but growing up ugly and skinny with glasses in the 90s doesn't lend itself to positive romantic experiences.

>Cooks for me
>Massages me
>Gonna gib me milkies on the daily
>Wants to be a house wife and work part time

She's great.

How do so many guys on here can't get girls? There is no way there are that many people who are that socially inept. I've had dry spells but this is sad.

Let me guess, raised by single mom?

How come*

Girlfriend loves that I'm sexy looking.
Wife thinks I'm wasting my time and should go less bc I look "good enough"

what's her cycle

Wife tells me I'm getting fat if I don't go

I could not think of anything worse than taking my GF to the gym, its me time and she would just get in the way wasting my time whilst i drop weights.

This is Veeky Forums. It's like a magnet for the socially inept.

>eats like a pig and stays thin thanks to youth/genetics, or she's housing a tapeworm
>i don't want you to get too big, you don't need to go to the gym THAT much
>squeezes my arms every chance she gets, brags about me to her friends
She's adorable and the sex is great, if it wasn't for that she'd be unbearable

A GF who doesn't support the need to be physically fit isn't a worthwhile GF.

>Not kissing before you're even on your first date
>t. Chadlet

hi r9k

Hey, I think I have that same faucet.

Fuck I'm proud of you user, you know you can trust her to be a solid battle buddy who can drag you to safety if you're ever shot down.

holy fuck zozz

She's natty

She lives in your heart you silly goose. That's why you have to take good care of yourself, and keep your body strong.

>Planet Fitness
Get the fuck out.

I told my grill and she is all excited to cook fish and vegetables all day everyday. She even meal preps for me

wat, u fucking degenerate

she likes going with me and then we fuck when we get home

feels good nigga

She was always bored as fuck when I went to gym so I installed her Skyrim and now she is playing that all day.
relationships suck.