Cutting General

You HAVE started cutting for summer right?

>tfw bloatmaxxer cutting for the first time ever
>tfw feel so healthy
>small high protein meals
>not shitting 3x day anymore
>no more bloated belly
>eating takes up no time at all
>so much money saved

Why didn't you guys tell me this was so good?

I will start in March

Fat piece of shit.

Funnily enough today was the day i was going to start

already 3 weeks in
first 2weeks, i was eating 2500, stayed at the same weight
now eating 2000
If i get to see pizza pictures or shit like that it hurts, otherwise I feel great too

I started cutting beginning of january but I slipped up hard this weekend. It's hard to stick to a strict cut when there is just so much time to get it done. I wanna be lean sooner than later tho

>cutting
>ever

Man I totally get this. I was on a solid cut but I had a huge cheat meal / binge yesterday. Today I weighed myself and I had gained about 4 lbs.

what did you twinks just say?

not exactly a bloatmaxxer. 183 lbs. Probably around 20%. Currently eating 2400 calories a day. Macros in good ratios. Cutting for 8 weeks. Workout intensity high. What should I expect in 8 weeks?

I'm a manlet, so being anywhere near 200lbs is already bloatmaxxing.

I am jealous of the tall fags who can be lean at 200lbs.

I'm 5'7 and have to be like 155-160lbs to actually have a proper 6 pack (not a meme 6 pack in my-space angles)

There's more silicone there than in silicon valley california.

>bothers to spell silicone and silicon differently
>somehow doesn't understand that they're different things

Anyone only cutting for 10-12 weeks? I have no interest in being incredibly lean if I get two rows of abs out I'm happy and bulking again.

>cutting
>not drinking a gallon of milk a day

Pathetic.......

>have a proper 6 pack
>not wanting a 1 B L O A T P A C K
twink

>a gallon of milk
what are you?
some sort of fucking twink
2 G A L L O N S
C'MON

No I'm starting at the end of February

That gives me 2 months to cut before my half marathon in early May

You must be new here.

>turns 360 degrees and walks away

>running training instead of walking training
you twinks need to leave

Way to earlier to cut senpai

27 lbs in 7 months is good result? Another 20lbs to go though.

>tfw 5'11 170lbs 8% body fat
Eating enough is way harder than training 5x a week

Fantastic results m8. Sounds like you are going to make it.

My cut starts in the middle of March. Seven weeks at 750 cal deficit. You want cuts to be hard and fast.

just eat 500g of chick/lean beef mince and low cal greek yogurt and eat water ever you want with you remaining calories.
Literally feels like cheating, but to be fair I don't fill myself with trash but eat veggies and bread.

thought I was gonna at the start of feb but probably wont even cut, maybe 200>190 tops

Yup, I started again this week. My second cut ever. First one went good but I didn't know what to aim for; now I have an idea.
Though I can't wait for my first cheat day. God damn I am hungry right now, I wish I could eat a pizza already.

Cut hard and fast, or slow and mild?

Hard and fast boi!

TFW skelly dyel mode at 200 lbs 6' 5"

you'll lose more muscle if you do it fast

Same. My friend had his bachelor party on Saturday and I went WAY over my calories. Ended up gaining a pound. Oh well just have to accept it and keep on keeping on

If you're not doing everything to pointless excess you're not really living. Buy some DNP and go fucking crazy.

I'm like 178cm and 55 kg so no not cutting yet..

>t. Fatass

This shit is so fucking easy it's stupid I never decided to get lean before.

>eat exactly the same as before except I take the portions down by maybe 100-200 calories for each meal.
>no sugar, no snacking, no junk food

About 2 months in, lost a few kg, lifts have gone up, six pack peeking through. I never feel particularly hungry, never feel like I'm starving myself, never feel weak or tired.
Before now, at every meal, I'd get to a point where I was full but just continue eating to clear a plate anyway. Now I find that if I cut the portion just slightly, by the time I've cleared a plate I'm pleasantly full and satiated but not stuffed. Feels good.

I started lifting in August, I still want to make some serious gains before I cut which I can do ridiculously fast. Plus my diet is already designed to keep me gaining muscle while maintaining low BF anyway. I probably won't change my diet but in March when the snow starts melting I will start sprinting up and down my backyard to get more toned abs. I'd only have to tweak my diet a tad bit to do a cut, I'm by no means a bulkfag I just sacrifice being shredded for gaining muscle and I still have pretty good abs for someone who eats as much as I do.

I hate that I have to cut before I can bulk. My pecs and shoulders are pathetic but I have this gut.

Down to 182 at 6'0.

Still have a bit of a gut but that should be alright in about 12 more pounds, right?

give example? Are you fasting or what?

fat fucks are disgusting inside and out
suck it up you ugly monstrosity