Coworkers talking about sex

>coworkers talking about sex

If it's a woman and you're too dense to realize she's doing it on purpose, you deserve to stay a virgin. Chicks don't just randomly talk about sex without intent.

this. but be careful. shitting where you eat is a death wish and especially if you're an autist

>whats your favorite position user?

Just be judicious about it. Don't fuck the office bike but if the cute chick from marketing is into you it's probably worth it.

>hey user when did you lose your virginity?

That's not necessarily true. I know a girl who talks to me about it but she talks to other guys about it too. I doubt she's into all of us.

>8 years old to my uncle

That should kill the conversation

>what is a slut

>lost virginity at 17 to a complete fluke
>basically fucked a girl in a tent at summer camp
>1 second of benis in bagina before cumming all over her sleeping bag
>still a complete autist
>don't have sex for the next 5 years
>go to party at uni in spite of social anxiety
>play some truth or dare type game where you turn a card green or red side up depending on if a statement fits you
>statement: I've had sex with more than 1 partner
>...
>contemplate lying. These people are all chads and stacies, they'll think I'm a weirdo
>fuck it, turn red side up
>so does petite qt3.14
>shocked silence
>she timidly murmurs that she's a virgin
>this revelation derails the party and ends the game
>nobody even noticed me

close call

Is it really true? Almost all qts at works have talked with me about sex and I have had sex with 0(zero) of them.

She even talks to fat neckbeards and my ugly ass about it..again, I doubt she into all of us

Then you're most likely their gay friend

>closeted
>keep on asking 'why don't you have a girlfriend user'?

>be me
>work retail wagecuck/slave
>underemployed for 15 years
>banged a hottie every other year starting '06
>eventually HR starts hiring pale,corpulent beasts and/or stick girls
>last bang was '13 with girl who eventually got married in '14 to some loser with dirty sneakers
>really only place I meet females is work
>no hope anymore
>discover SheMax movies
>problem solved, self-care till I die

p.s.... my company fired a dude who would dirty talk the ladies he worked with -- turned out he had 4 kids with 3 different women. he was a white ginger from backwoods Texas.

pps... not gonna risk my job even though 75% happy

Total BS. Friends, men and women, talk about sex all the time. You're setting up anons for a sexual harassment case.

>normies talking about nutrition

But they know I like vaginas.

>Make some awkward self depreciating joke about my gf being my hand
>They don't quite hear it and ask me to repeat what I said

Women aren't psychological masters that give a double meaning to everything they say and do, so stop over-analyzing with all this PUA bullshit.

>mfw i learnt people actually do talk about sex pretty often.

My solitary autistic life caused me to think it was something kept private, but no it's practically shouted off rooftops.

An actually believable story on Veeky Forums

>girl talks about sex with me a lot
>even tells me about her bc
>it's some metal thing in her arm
>guides my hand and lets me feel it
>a week later, finally made a move on her
>fuck with condom
>want to do it again, but out of condoms
>mention pulling out
>"it's all right, user, remember?" and points to arm
sometimes, Veeky Forums, sex talk is just sex talk. sometimes, it's an invitation to creampie

Jut FYI, the ones on the arm have no metal and work via hormones

t. Postdoc that works almost exclusively with MRI imaging and need to know if people have metal in their body

>live in a culturally insignificant conservative country
>sex isn't discussed openly
>trannies are looked down on/ignored completely
>hookup culture is barely a thing, tinder is used to find relationships by the vast majority

I feel like my country was perfectly progressive back in the 90's, but then America and Britain just hit the gas on the degeneracy-train and we can't fucking keep up.

what is a bc

birth control

>have a hookup yesterday in the middle of the day
>can't fit my dick into her, its extremely painful but she's wetter than monsoon season in india
>make her come from foreplay and biting and figured out i love having a tongue in my ear
I'd do it again, but the 3 girls i've been with have been painful to put it in.
I'm 7.1x6 btw

>thing in her arm
what

"How about tonight?" Then you just flex a 'cep.

>hey user when did you have your first kiss?

i actually don't know this feel

It's a form of birth control. It's a little piece of plastic that goes in the arm and slowly releases hormones.

oh okay. I knew it was hormonal but thought it was metal for some reason
it's literally inside her upper arm, not exactly sure how they get it in but would assume it involves cutting

Women are retarded so be careful it could go good or bad

Way to shoehorn in some irrelevant information.

y-you too

You're welcome. If you have any questions about fMRI processing pipelines I'd be happy to answer those too.

fucking up your body's endocrine system so you can be a disgusting slut and get syphilis from the BBC

my oneitis wanted to kiss me and i didn't have the balls and now i may have lost my only shot with her. she responds to my texts with like 3 words and seems to be actively avoiding me when we're in social situations together.

forgot the meme arrow

at least you may one day have a cute story about your first kiss, while I'll be forever stuck with the lamest and most embarrassing story

>14yo, nerdy but thankfully growing out of childhood obesity
>invited to friends party
>steal rum from parents and bring it in a juice bottle
>get completely fucking hammered
>random stacy from another class is wasted out of her mind
>sits on my lap, puts my hand on her tits
>too drunk and confused to have a reaction
>eventually go for a piss
>she ambushes me as I exit the bathroom
>sloppy tonguefencing ensues
>It feels really gross, she tastes like cigarettes
>I'm not into it, she stops because neither of us is getting anything out of it
>next day she tells everyone how embarrassed she is to have kissed me
>the fact that a girl forcibly kissed me and then regretted it hounds me until graduation
>I never even speak to her again

my C is W and her V was J, so I seriously doubt there has ever been any BC in her JV

>underemployed for 15 years
>15 years
>underemployed

>love a girl
>user I think you get more out of this relationship than I do
She's gone lads

Are you fucking 12 year olds?

white girls are tight user. Nothing like your obese and overused negro whores

>what is a slut

even if she hasn't gotten BBC yet she will in the future
no one gets that sort of birth control without the intent to fuck like a citizen of sodom and gomorrah

You're the autist. "She mentioned sex once, she must want to bone!!!"

>dating greek girl
>fugg
>not seeing her again for 2 months due to being in India on business in Jan
>"wow mate but 2 months without sex, isnt that a bit long?"
>mfw it had been 2 years without sex before porking her

You're retarded. My wife has an iud so we can fuck all we want and never worry about kids until we decide to.

I know this will get me called a cuck, but my gf got a stick in her arm 3 months after we started dating because she wanted me to ride her bareback now that we were in a committed relationship.

We've been together for almost 4 years, so apparently she likes it.

>someone mentions someone being a virgin
>most heads in the room turn to you

>being a stinky linky
Typical virgin behavior.

Lmao this. Fuckers literally interpret way too much into how a woman operates and create a creepy vibe. This is why the PUA communities are denounced by so many.

I hope you did everything in your power to get her number user

black cock

how did it happen? with a stranger?

nigger just don't fuck her in her window and it's all good
cuck

and instead of doing any of the alternatives you choose to stick a metal rod up your wife's snatch?
fucking moron

>tfw all my friends are christian
khv totally by choice guys

does a kiss count if some random drunk girl walked up to me and kissed me? I didn't knew that it happened until it did, no idea who she was

I don't want it to count desu

They don't have hormones so there are no lasting side effects you fucking idiot.

Full guard.

I can't tell if this a chad thing or not

>mention you have a GF
>they all act shocked

When I was 15. Seriously, I mean this unironically, how are some of you still virgins?

none of you guys got to experience fresh teenage pussy?

15. 26 and married now and I miss it every day.

I'm having girl problems fellas

>there are fewer complications that can arise ergo it is the best decision
you should unironically kys you literal glue eating retard

What country?!

dump the bitch and move on

Hell she might do that to me soon enough

what cunt?

better to not have experienced it. don't want to be stuck on underagers your whole life

do it first
never contact her
get a new one

This. Lol, I gave/received oral sex by 9 years old, penetration by 13. Oddly enough didn't have a first kiss till 13. Most of my friends lost virginity at around the same age. Live in the US, literally, middle middle class City.

When you grow up and start having sex you'll understand why people choose to get an iud.

Do they still put metal inside people that are affected by mri scans or do they always use non ferrus alloys?

Yeah none will be like her though

I know that's really fucking gay

Yeah maybe she is trying to get you to say something inappropriate so she can make a #MeToo post on Twitter and get your ass fired.

>virgin
>stinky linky
checks out

>doesn't even know what a window is

If you have to ask you’ll never know ;)

not moving on won't make her like you again
sulking is pointless
move on

I feel bad for you son

Nice catholic birth control measures.

Most medical procedures are done with non ferrous metals but even a non ferrous metal in the targeted region (for me, the head) will cause an issue with the image. Big medical procedures (join replacement, rods in the back) are automatically disqualified from getting an MRI.

it's simple biology you nigger
if you're that fucking unable to abstain from fucking for 5 days than either kys or use a condom
lazy fucking moron

>everyone thinks i slay
>lots of girls in social circle like me
>actively pretend i dont notice it
>still a virgin

>friend's birthday
>the plan is going to drink some beers and chill in the beach
>i know most people there but only only close friends with maybe 2 or 3 guys
>they start playing a drinking game when someone say something and you drink if you have done it.
>obviously almost all questions related to sex
>mfw
>try to be quiet and don't draw attention
>suddenly "I have never had sex" question came up (we were using an app to play the game)
>"meh, everyone here have had sex, I'll go to next question"
>this fucking guy says "I think user is virgin"
>suddenly absolute silence
>"are you user?"
>"y-yes"
>hear people murmuring shit like "wtf really", "wow poor guy", "how can that be possible" etc
>"hey sorry are you upset"
>"n-no it's fine"
>we continue playing like nothing happened, but you could really feel the tension in the air

fuck bros I have never feel more like a subhuman, I remember this moment everytime I see one of the present that night. I'm 20yo and fairly fit, can make out with random girls when I go party, but I can't scalate to sex. Keep lifting until someone love you amarite?

made me laugh

It’s your own brain deceiving you
You don’t love her
You love a nonexistent idea of her
That idea doesn’t exist
She’s heavily flawed
We’ve all been there
Move on

You expect them to ambush you and fuck you?
Missed opportunities don’t come back, get them

Slide your fingers down towards vagoo when making out with part girl

1st was white, 2nds was mixed girl that was my height(5' 10"), and the 3rd is an italian girl
I went and played a drunk game at a friends apartment and she's my friend's gf's best friend or whatever.
My friend set me up perfectly but we didn't sleep together that night since we were super hammered and her friends didn't trust me.
Asked her to help me with french hw yesterday and we watched the steelers and she was butthurt they were losing in the first quarter and I pretty much said, "you mind if i cheer you up" and I went from there.

nigger it's about how you carry yourself and whether you've fucked a person
there are disgusting fat people that have fucked 10s of people and they still get considered subhumans
if you're Veeky Forums and attractive people just don't care
some girls even find it amusing