Searching for good training routine for women!

Searching for good training routine for women!

CHOKE_ON_A_COCKxF

Same as for everyone else.

same routines as men use, because the mechanics and physiology are mostly the same, only your progress will be slower because you're a woman, and you should probably take a deload every 28 days or so

srsly the chink weightlifters push the women a little harder in terms of their percentage max and take deloads less often, but those are
a) chinks, so biology of men/women differences might by other than whites
b) elite lifters

check the sticky, use a beginner program for weights, couch to 5k, and don't eat too much, you'll make it

>"chinks"
Is there really any rational, logical reason to use racial epithets, anywhere, ever? Or do you like sounding like an ultra-right-wing, neo-nazi, skinheaded, violent asshole? Curb your fucking language you animal.

I'm trying to get my girlfriend to do SL for a few months to get her strong enough to do an aesthetic routine. Thoughts on SL for a girl and what she should progress to after? She doesn't want to get jacked. Just wants to get lean and make her flabby parts firm. I'm interested in perking that tush up. She's currently about 5'6" 140 lbs.

Basically every cardio bunny workout you can imagine plus instathot lower body focused lifting.

Ignore the gym/powerlifting shills and queers who'll tell you to LIFT LIKE THE GUYS.

Yoga you fucking thot.

>If she doesn't have dinner ready for you when you get home, slap her around a bit.

>If she embarrasses you in public, by making fun of you, interrupting you, whatever, make sure and punch her when you get home.

The important thing is to carefully explain to her why you're doing it, or it won't really train her to behave better.

lift heavy weights but focus on back and lower body. olymipc lifts work well

Chinks is funny

Read the sticky

The same thing that you guys do? My lower body is stronger than most guys at my gym lol. Stop treating women like a dainty little flower, and expecting them not to act accordingly

It's a litteral non issue
t. chink

lift light so you dont get too big. use machines because they are safer. only work out your butt. wear a sports bra and pull your yoga pants way up

>Is there really any rational, logical reason to use racial epithets, anywhere, ever?
Yes.
It rustles the jimmies of people like (You)

>getting upset over the word chink

SS+GOMAD
Get T H I C C

>Thoughts on SL for a girl and what she should progress to after?

Do any beginner weight routine designed for men, then any intermediate weight routine designed for men

>She doesn't want to get jacked.

Tell her not to inject male hormones, then. Because without them, there's basically zero chance of her EVER getting "jacked."

If she just happens to be one of those one-in-a-thousand genetic freak women who actually can gain significant muscle without artificial hormonal aid, then at the point where she's satisfied, drop the frequency and volume but keep the intensity, and she can just maintain that level indefinitely. But odds are she's just a normal woman and will never gain that much muscle.

weakest of baits

Fock off fuckboi

i gotta feeling that you're not even Asian

Stale pasta is stale

SS + GOMAD

>same as everyone else
>Veeky Forums responsible for being up with science

It's about 24hrs. This is helpful for motivation as well, via consistency.

going to copypasta the routine i've made this for gf
she was avg asian, now she's thicc

5x5
> box squats
> ohp
> lat pull down
4x8
> rdl OR goodmorning
> bb hip thrusts
> cable or machine leg abduction and aduction
> cable glute kickback
4xF
> abs (pallof press)
> calf raises

Warm ups
2x12
> step up
> box jump
> single leg bodyweight hip trusts (heels not touching the floor)

4x a week = ABxABxx. Go heavy on A days, lighter on B days, srsly. Warm ups are absolutely necessary in order to learn how to activate hams and glutes. Abduction/adduction are essential to get hourglass figure, so make sure you feeling it doing the reps. Increase weights weekly on 5x5.

>go on Veeky Forums
>post timestamped pic of tits (or fuck off)
>read the sticky
>get strong

Sage

Where do I tell girls that the bar should touch on their chest when benching? For guys it's pretty easy, but with girls their tits get in the way, especially if they're all different sizes.

I can make You skinny, Can You suck gulfballs throuth a hose?