Coming off keto

How to come off keto with gaining it all back?

What are your experiences with coming off keto? Did you re-become a fatass?

No, I did low-carbs because I wanted to succeed and actually have some mental fortitude.

I'm not a retarded bandwagoner who got hyped for just seeing water weight loss on the scale.

Anyone who does Keto or IF are fucking morons who thinks they're putting their bodies in a special fat burning mode because they don't have the mental capacity to see everything through correctly.

You set yourself up for failure.

I felt real good while I was doing it.

Also the high test it gave me allowed me to better bone your mom.

keto lowers test btw

How?

Tbh they have a point. You should've just eaten a normal healthy diet instead of trying to look for shortcuts.

>how does it lower test when your body changes its energy system and focuses on producing ketones while using fats for energy while every cell is suppose to process carbs

you realize semen is 90% carbs right?

Literally Calories in Calories out

That's the only reason Keto is so effective, you feel a lot more full and don't get cravings when you eliminate sugar and carbs. You can be full keto and still eat a calorie surplus and gain weight, it's just harder to do because proteins and fats fill you up faster, making you less likely to eat more. Even the lunatic health nutjobs will admit that keto isn't magic, it's just a more sustainable way to eat fewer calories.

So to answer your question: just keep counting calories and be disciplined about it.

First good post ITT

>How to come off keto with gaining it all back?
You DON'T, you moron. That's what you get for adopting extremist measures instead of CHANGING YOUR GODDAMNED SHIT LIFESTYLE to something healthy, changing your eating habits permanently, and otherwise learning some god damned discipline.

that's why you'll always remain an idiot
someone who just likes hearing what they wanna hear
or samefag

it's literally not calories in calories out when you're changing your body's energy system and change the amount of water your cells can retain you stupid fucking retard.

>it's just a more sustainable way to eat fewer calories.
You are dumb.
How come I have complete control over my total bodyweight and body composition by merely manipulating macros in sane, rational ways, and not resorting to extremist bullshit 'diets' like keto?
You are dumb.

There's an entire general thread on keto/fast as to the benefits of putting your body in a ketogenic state.

Heck even Zyzz advocated keto.

Also none of you saying you have control of your body etc are thin. Post pics to challenge but you wont or else you'd be buttmad in the fast thread as well.

It's not extreme unless it impacts your social life and ckd doesnt.

But eating 3kg of veges for like 1,200 calories is more filling than those proteins and fats.

So I did keto for 2 months and went from 220lb to 185, I've been off it for 2 months and am at 190lb (on a deliberate calorie surplus), so that was all just water weight, right? The diet was useless, served no purpose, and I have gained all the weight back, correct? Even though I now eat plenty of carbs and drink a fuck load of water, my cells are just like "nah don't let any water in lmao"?

You are a fucking retard.

>uses the fats that should be used for test production as energy instead while also removing the bodies preffered energy source
>how does it lower test teehee

Oh so you succeeded? Can you post a picture so we can admire your success?

Reintroduce carbs slowly into your diet and pick a macro balance that you like (I prefer 1/3protein, 1/3 fat, 1/3 carbs). Going out and binging on carbs will lead you to retaining water

You can usually counter the water retention by drinking a lot more, but slow reintroduction of carbs is probably easier.

You should ease into, for sure. I fuck up every once in a while by going keto for a month, then going out drinking, having an insane amount of beer/hard liquor, experiencing hangovers from hell & eating a shitload of carbs. No wonder I feel like bloated shit for 3 days after.

But seriously, when I go from 30 carbs to 70 to 120 within a week, I'm just fine. I've never gained by more than I lost on Keto. Ever. The diet is super good at teaching your portion control & how to watch what you eat. If you've created the habit for 40 days & hop off, you're not going to relapse in a damn week.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ANOTHER KETO RETARD

POINT AND LAUGH, POINT AND LAUGH BRUDHAS!

>posting VG
You're no better.