youtube.com/watch?v=UcLFjeEvH60
youtube.com/watch?v=rMHOhpGmTK0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

meme

devil's triples confirm.

check'd
but fuck no, who the fuck lifts to fucking burzum
never gonna make it

Hvis Lysett Tar Oss is vastly superior to this album. I would say neither would be all that good to lift to though. They are too atmospheric.

>People ACTUALLY pretend to like radio static and call it music to seem deep

Great album but it would only work in a home gym. I need something noisier to block out the [havana oo na na] in the background

>lifting for glory of Satan

trips speak the truth

Belus is dope too.

HAR KOMMET VINTERENS TIME

Cringe metal at it's finest?

HOLY SHIT, 666 CONFIRMS!!!

Also, couldn’t agree more OP. Good tastes mate.

t. mad non-white

>how can you enjoy chocolate? That's the same colour as SHIT

>heh black metal is pretty cool
>let me find out what seems trve
>burzum eh?
>oh shit varg means wolf
>damn he even killed a guy
>he is old school too
>better listen to bvrzvm
>let me quote the first line from a randomly chosen song
>i guess this riff is metal
I've been a metal head all of my oldfag life and I had this phase too when I was maybe 14. Varg is a no-talent wannabe rebel spoiled brat man-boy who doesn't have a single cell of musical ability in his body.
If you like quasi-Nazism, Satanism and murdering musicians, at least have the decency to listen to something like Dissection, with Jon Nödtveidt, an actually talented musician who knew how to structure songs in a way that actually makes sense outside of his little circle of angsty teenagers. Look up Windir too, they made the kind of music that Varg TRIED to make, but they actually made it sound good.

Ave Satana
666 confirms

Look at this normie over here, shouldn't you be getting coffee with your friends or something?

Soy Thread

I lift to M8Л8TХ as they remind me who I'm lifting for

Yeah, just proves my point, you know nothing about black metal. Keep jerking off to a bearded hobo in a car.

>I've been a metal head all of my oldfag life
You know it's a legit post with credentials like these.

Reinkaos almost invalidates everything Dissection has done, that is how bad it is. Varg is very talented, regardless of whether you like his music or not. Simplistic =/= bad, or poor musicianship. Usually it does, but not in Varg' s case

>you know nothing about black metal

You know you have to be 18 to post here right?

FLEX YOUR MUSCLES
BE HARD
BE STRONG

Yeah, I agree that Reinkaos is a shit album, I'd off myself too if I fucked up my magnum opus that bad.

>shit, this guy seems to know something i don't
>have this non-sequitur

When you have nothing to add to the conversation, might as well use the MEMES, right?

Put me in the screen cap

Stay mad, soyboy

>liking any material post 1996
Not going to make it, user

Dear black metal fan,
do you think Snorre was tricked into coming with Varg to kill Euronymous? I can't believe he was planning to.

>this thread
>those devils trips

I honestly don't care, they were all retarded kids in my estimation.

YES! YES MORE (YOU)S MORE!

Fuck you Reinkaos is awesome.
youtu.be/iV5rN8XJbDk

Snorre got caught up in everything. He probably wanted to help out, because he was trying to garner Varg's respect.

Hvis Lysett Tar Oss is a masterpiece. Also, Dissection is not Black Metal. So much for your credentials there, Anitfa

>not black metal
Oh, I'm sorry, it's "blackened death metal", of course... Next you're going to say Darkthrone isn't black metal because their first album was "technically death metal", I'm so fucking over these debates and I've heard all of your autistic categorization theories before, spare me. Dissection is for all practical intents and purposes black metal.

>blackened death metal
There you go, friend. Also, I always thought that Darkthrone would have really done some awesome stuff had they stayed Death Metal. Cromlech is still an amazing song to this day.

IMO Soulside Journey was a mediocre metal album at best. I actually think Darkthrone is a pretty overrated band by today's standards, sure they laid the foundation and thank God (Satan?) for that, but it's almost physically exhausting to listen to their productions these days. Listen to "Natassja In Eternal Sleep" right now and tell me otherwise.

:D

Wrong.

thanks user

The album itself was weak, but lots of death metal bands of that era and region had pretty awful first albums (Therion, for instance). I would agree with you about Darkthrone though. A few songs on Transilvanian Hunger I did enjoy, but most of their material is sub par at best.

>atmospheric black metal

COME BACK FOR MORE

>They are too atmospheric
Some of them are, but then you have killers like:
youtube.com/watch?v=b-gBds6v6Ak

Daily reminder that sophisticated music is objectively low testosterone, soyboy shit.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886917306980

Dissection is trite melodies all through. Burzum on the other hand captures a unique feeling not heard anywhere else.

Jesus Christ this is boring. Cookie cutter -core metal.

You can't deny that Dissection's music is memorable and well crafted. And a lot of that has to do with the cold, vicious atmosphere that is consistent across the first two albums. Burzum's first four albums are mesmerizing and unique but I wouldn't call Dissection's music trite, they are a head and shoulders above the rest of the other melodic metal bands.

dumb tourist

The fuck is sophisticated music?

Judging by the conclusion, probably indie and shoegaze

Sounds gay

Classical, jazz, avant garde, and similarly inspired popular music stuff (the more pretentious side of stuff like Radiohead, etc.)

Damn, I hate /mu/ so much
I hope you get stabbed by a nigger

At least people should listen to some metal by people who actually lifts.

>Look up Windir too, they made the kind of music that Varg TRIED to make, but they actually made it sound good.

For this comment I'll drive 500 km and stab you 21 times you commie kebab-loving sami fuck!

I'd like to see you try, bitch tits, bring your pocket knife collection while you're at it

Canacuck lifter reporting in

>he doesn’t listen to trve evil hitleric black metal

youtu.be/IUl0nAVGMH4

I listen to Windir and burzum, u mad faggot?

Hell yeah. Caller of the Storms lifts AND sells coke.

agreed.

No, because I don't care what people listen to, I'm just discussing music with these wannabe trvesters

War is the best Burzum song to lift to. Prove me wrong, you cant.

youtu.be/YiHMy6V5Qjc

No way, I'm norwegian. I just recognize how Blasphemy and Sarcofago wipes the floor with the anemic nerds who made black metal here

Wendler got it right

Sarcofago > pretty much everythin

>bases whole song on a riff that he found in zakk wylde's garbage bin
>bass line straight from fruity loops
>record vocals wearing a cheek retracter
>drums straight from babby's first punk rock
>pentatonic scale guitar solo turns into obviously accidental chromatic
>fuck it it's metal rite?
The song itself is proof of Varg's musical ineptitude

The song is just a tribute to Bathory and nothing like his other work

Burzum is pure shit, you sound like an actual music fan or someone who plays an instrument, unless you fap to the lore and darkness surrounding Varg there is not one thing to enjoy in Burzum.

Lifting to Burzum while lifting is autism.

I would argue it's nothing like Bathory either...

It sounds like shit and almost every single musical element identifiable within it sounds like the most amateurish, bottom of the barrel, zero creativity boring shit a musicIan could possibly have chosen - which is exactly like the rest of his other work.

>not lifting to new, non-black metal Varg
I can't stand Burzum except for 1-2 covers, but man I love his channel.

Does it matter? like what you like, bitch nigga

More like
>herr this piece of shit looks like chocolate
>its the best piece of shit

He told us to prove him wrong, we just did...

i actually lift to this
love the first 2 songs

*triples your gains*

Don't mind me just posting the GOAT

Let me just... youtube.com/watch?v=TUndp8K7--M

THESE ARE THE PILLARS OF MERCY
TODAY I AM CALLOUS
TOMORROW I AM KING
IMMORTAL STRONG EXULTANT AND CONQUERING

This is factual, burzum fans get shat on

based desu

Batushka is pretty awesome but can't see myself listening to them in the gym.
Thank fuck they didn't stick to the microcosmos/handful of stars sound. The last single is great too.

Pic related and Mgla have been in my gym playlist for quite a bit now. Kvarforth might be a retard and takes the kys meme way too far but he knows how to write a good song.

This death metal album from the drudkh guys is prime gym music. It’s absolutely brutal

youtu.be/frXOSk27DD0

I don't lift to music though, only 1 time new songs that I can lose myself a otherwise listening to the same shit is really boring and new songs that are on Spotify are shit 95% of the time

youtube.com/watch?v=xNYHfdNSPE4

youtube.com/watch?v=mjIu6ZoyUwg

EPIC intro on this one

youtube.com/watch?v=qCB0-fmu6qA

youtube.com/watch?v=m_SK1Gn63f0&

Exercises in futility is beyond amazing

I love it, but how is that lifting music. As the user here (), it's too atmospheric.

You want something like Sabaton.

>You want something like Sabaton.
Sabaton is fucking trash holy shit. Song writing is so cheesy, their riffs are shit, and the vocals are ass.

Seriously you have to be fucking 12 to like Sabaton, fuck off. Fucking hate that shit.

Yep. That determines the quality of food. The color.

Well, I don't think it's that bad, but I don't listen to it very often either.

However, I think it's pretty good as lifting music. Being an example for power metal (or similar)

>not electric wizard
u trying bro?

Agreed, Sabaton is pop metal for angry nationalists who like to imagine what they would do if they were ever in a fight

youtu.be/60nwzTKIvqk

lifted to that for years

WAR METAL OR DIE
youtube.com/watch?v=VDRV5FiW-Pc
youtube.com/watch?v=D6qeDrBHGSo
youtube.com/watch?v=UcLFjeEvH60
youtube.com/watch?v=rMHOhpGmTK0

this is the greatest album for lifting.

It sounds like radio static and since I can't perceive it in any other way besides sound, it might as well be radio static.
If I see what looks like shit on a plate, I'm not gonna eat it

>He doesn't lift to Gregorian Chants

It's like you don't even want to make it

>Gregorian Chants
I can imagine that this is beyond amazing when you have a home gym and the possibility to set everything up

>Turn off lights
>Light candles
>Bit of incense
>Blast Gregorian Chants at full volume

You will make the most sacred gains possible

>people unaware Varg hates metal these days for being descended from "negro music"