Ok Veeky Forums, lets talk about alcohol

Ok Veeky Forums, lets talk about alcohol.

Other urls found in this thread:

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/292885.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's bad for you, makes your lifts shit for at least 2-3 days after, and lowers test. What is there to talk about?

Literal poison. If you drink alcohol on a regular basis, you have a slim chance of making it.

I drink until I puke on a weekly basis and I have a gf, 1/2/3/4, and runa sub 6 minute mile so I'm not planning on stopping

Ever since i started lifting i haven't really felt any urge for drinking.

Got fucked on some liqueur 1 jan that i had after new years and puked on the floor next to my bed, just made me less inclined to drink

Makes gains impossible
/thread

Fine in moderation.

Literally poison.

Don't drink unless you plan on going out, and even then you can substitute alcohol for Phenibut or your preferred drug of choice.

Why consume alcohol when there are more pleasurable narcotices with zero calores?

>Not drinking

>alcohol is bad for you
>do hard drugs instead
Never change Veeky Forums

define regular..

Is it safe to have a few shots of rum in the evenings every now and then?

It's hard for me to go without it lads

Nobody suggested hard drugs you fucking retard.

You are addicted to alcohol. Pathetic.

Last night I got pretty wasted with some dudes playing beer pong. Then I proceded to smash a baskin robbins ice cream sundae, taco bell, a small microwave pizza, and poptarts.

I don't know if I'll be drinking again any time soon. I feel like it ends up making you fatter and weaker...

define 'a few shots'.
I don't even lift anymore, just cutting down from fat mode, and I can find I can drink maybe once a week a couple of strong ciders and still lose weight but it makes doing cardio more difficult for two days after.
I end up just eating less and not exercising at all and that's off drinking once a week, it's poisonous stuff user.

Not that guy, but narcotics are hard drugs, bud.

Would it be more healthy if I took some pain killers before drinking?

I love being drunk, I couldn't imagine going out without it. I've had good experiences with smoking a little bit of weed and drinking 3-4 beers. Makes me feel like I've consumed twice the amount, same goes for painkillers kinda.

So what's healthier? Drinking 8 beers or throwing in some ibuprofen and only drinking 4 beers?

I meant literally a few shots. Maybe I'm young and used to it but I've found drinking rarely effects my lifting the next day, I know it's harmful in general in terms of protein absorption, but I just don't know how bad.

But yeah long run I should get off the stuff

it'll wreck your liver lad

It’s bad but it won’t ruin your progress like Veeky Forums claims as long as you aren’t regularly getting plastered three times a week

I hope this is bait.
Painkillers and alcohol can kill you.

See I drink like 8% cider, and find it hard to stay off, I think it's normie desu, I used to drink a bottle of wine like 5 days a week so I know how bad it can be.

>pain killers before drinking

nice bait i replied

>pain killers before drinking

I don't go out and drink too often, maybe like every other weekend, but when I always do I feel fucking depressed the next day.

I don't even know why.

I'm a college student and drink heavily 2-3 times a week. I don't think I've ever drunk lightly once

Must be military

I've actually done this a few times and I didn't regret it. I won't do it again though I-I promise. T-Thanks Veeky Forums

>It's bad for you, makes your lifts shit for at least 2-3 days after, and lowers test. What is there to talk about?

T H I S

H

I

S

Alcohol is a pretty fucking useless and hard drug when you compare benefits-to-harm ratio

>implying everyone ITT still lifts
When you head towards 30 you might care less about your deadlift senpai.

Drinking:
>Literally unfunctional after drinking more than a couple shots
>makes you gain weight and kills brain cells
>can’t lift on it because too uncoordinated
>can’t drive at all
>can’t do anything the day after
>consistently makes you vomit from it actually being poison

Weed
>can smoke a lot and still at least be functional
>doesn’t make you gain weight from smoking it only, and you can just eat healthy foods on it
>enhances lifting because of pain tolerance and makes it more fun
>can still drive on it even if moderately high
>when you’re new, you may feel a bit cloudy the day after, but never incapacitated

Alcohol is for the weak minded, but weed in moderation is ok.

nigga how much do you drink? I pound a beer and some shots at 5pm and reset by 10am and lift like its a tuesday

If you're white alcohol is fine.

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/292885.php

>For males, the lowest risk of mortality was:

>For white men, linked to having 1-2 drinks on 3-7 days a week
>For black men, found in those who never drank.
>Moderate drinking was protective for females similarly - for white, but not for black women:

>The lowest risk of mortality was among white women consuming one drink on 3-7 days a week
>But among black women, the lowest death rates were among those having one drink on 2 or fewer days a week.

>muh pain tolerance
fuck your weed and fuck drinking as well
also fuck your escapism

Implying escapism is wrong?

Nothing beats having a nice bowl pack by the fire place while I read lord of the rings at my fathers house on holiday.
Sincerely the epitome of comfy

>american numale faggots dont even drink beer
the rest of the world laughs at you

Just chew tobacco until you pass out

booze and cigs all day

I drink 7 oz vodka with diet soda a few times a week and I've managed to keep losing weight but it's slowed down a lot since I got below 200lb.

>not often
>every other weekend

That's often. "Not often" might be twice a year.

Ibuprofen does nothing for your psyche, only eases pain. You may want Codeine or Benzos.

Do you losers really not go out every weekend? Whats the point of getting Veeky Forums if you arent going out to pick up thots?

Interesting.

No alcohol for me. I use xanax every few weeks or so when I just want to get lost.

1)>pick up used up whores who you (may) get to poke once whilst Tyrone's cum is still in there from the last night of debauchery
2)>get Veeky Forums become a man, acquire non-whore gf/wife, set example for men everywhere in degenerate times, build family structure that acts as armour against the increasing cuckoldery of the state, become mentally Veeky Forums and impervious to betas.
Pick one faggot.

Wrong.

This. It's also the most estrogenic drink available, no joke. Way worse than soy, milk or anything else.
If you are going to drink alcohol, drink a moderate amount of red wine, it's the only one that has some actual health benefits (cardiovascular) and will still get you drunk.

By this I was referring to beer by the way.

Just gotta get pure oxycodone and you can hypothetically drink without as much negative consequence

Dude weed lmao

got a feeling this was good bait, I refuse to believe anyone lacks self-awareness to the extent that they'd unironically post that absolute fucking horse shit