Be me, 19

>be me, 19
>match with girl on tinder
>not really instagramgirl-material judging by the pictures but shes cute
>starts messaging me
>we go on date, all good
>tells me on snapchat a couple of days later that shes autistic but its not that noticable
>whatever.jpg
>2nd date, shes at my place watching netflix
>we kiss and cuddle a bit but no smashing
>whatever, good date
>3rd date, im at her place, we smash 4 times
>she wants to see me again next weekend
>start noticing when talking to her that her autism is actually noticeable, and kind of off-putting
>holy shit I dont want to be with this girl.jpg
>she is noticeably fucking in love with me
>panic.jpg
>wat do?

The thing is, her mom died a year ago, her dad left her when she was a baby. She lives with her grandpa and its all depressing as fuck. If I just ditch this girl after all of this, not only would I feel like a fucking jackass but also I am worried that she would become suicidal af. She told me one time that she has constant worries of getting involved with other people because she's scared that they'll leave her. With her dad leaving her as a kid, and her mom dying, holy shit guys I just cannot force my self to tell her I don't want to be with her.

Also, what's your favorite bicep curl?

just stop talking to her, i do it all the time.

the one where you grab a bar above your head and pull yourself up until your chin is above the bar

Just dump her. She's basically taking you hostage with guilt

Favourite curl is preacher's, of course.

Also, how can you notice her autism? Can you give a few examples?

I think that's called a pullbar curl

>[action].[filename]
You're the autistic one here.

>caring enough about it
>anime
>calling someone autistic
heh, can't make it up

wide grip curls

>he doesn't want a qt autistic gf

Where do I find qt autistic grills? I only knew one years ago who had huge milkers and let me fondle them while we argued about suspensions in WW2 era tanks.

Just marry her

No consciously she's not. She has been through a lot of shit, and still has an overall positive attitude towards life. I notice that she's sad sometimes, but that she tries to hide it. The thing where she told me that she's afraid of people leaving her, she did not tell me straight up. We were just having a conversation where I kind of put two and two together and realised that that was how she felt.

Haven't heard of that one before, definitely going to try it

this. do you actually think another relationship will be any different? All girls turn out to be intolerable after awhile, but nice guys stay for the girls sake. Thats actually love. It sounds like you might love her op

She doesn't understand jokes as well as just overall confusion sometimes.
Example:
Her: "Lets stop talking about dildos"
Me: "Alright, alright sure, so what do you think about pocket pussies?"
Her: "What? Why would I want to talk about pocket pussies?"

Not understanding that I was not being serious.
I even had a wink-emoji.

Dude you stepped into a shit

MARRY HER

Its not exactly my first relationship.
Its just that when getting involved with other girls, I genuinely enjoy talking with them.
With this girl, it's just different. She's being nice and all but the conversations are not really stimulating if you get me. Just bland, boring.

Well there’s only one thing to do then isn’t there? You’ve got to fake your death but I’m pretty sure you knew that already.

you want us to tell you what you have already decided

Wish it didn't have to come to this

So you explain the joke and she will develop a sense of humor in time. My gf was super boring too at first but with years time I molded her into a pretty chill fit girl who now laughs at my jokes

>I genuinely enjoy talking to them

You’re not gay are you? Who the hell genuinely enjoys talking to them? Love like in Disney films isn’t real.

yeah because she's autistic you dumb nigger
give it some time for her to get use to you

>faggot on Veeky Forums finds an autistic waifu
>doesn't want to marry her
wtf is wrong with you nigger

this
i want to literally beat some sense into this dumb nigger

It's not so much that I've already decided.
But how the fuck do I do it? Lie and tell her that I'm not in the place for a girlfriend, which she is currently becoming? Or just tell her straight up that I don't enjoy spending time with her?
I ghosted a girl once and I regret that. Not just gonna stop talking to this girl.

Right. She just needs time to relax around you. I'm autistic and it took me a good year to fully be myself with my girlfriend

No he’s actually just got to fake his own death. He can pull it off if he tries.

just go super beta so she dumps you, but also push for your most depraved sexual fantasies, she either indulges you or you can breakup due to embarrassment

Don’t do this. Grow the fuck up man. Tell her you aren’t looking for a relationship and don’t want to lead her on, then she can decide if she still wants to fuck or stop seeing you.

C U T E
U
T
E

t.

Tell her you got aids for injecting steroids. Use onions to cry.

>I'm autistic and it took me a good year to fully be myself with my girlfriend
wHAT

You just made me remember this show. It can work after all.

So you think it's because she doesn't know me well enough? My understanding was that autistic people have trouble with social clues and having conversations ALWAYS, but what do I know.

it was a great show tbqh

pussy

Holy shit user I want that so bad

I can't really control my feelings towards whether or not I want to spend more time with this girl, can I? I'm just genuinely not enjoying it.

ur not funny dude lol fkn cringe

t. on the spectrum

Tell her you’re in massive debt and print fake recipes or something. You’re going to lose the house and all your things.

Solid plan but takes too much time, and actually spending more time with her, which I don't want to.

stop thinking about autism in the medical sense
it makes you think that it's an unfixable disease
just start with the assumption that you're talking to a regular shy girl and you'll realize that she'll react differently based on what you do
just think that she's quirky and you'll do okay

they learn social skills, as someone on Veeky Forums, you know very little about autism

If she doesn’t leave after this she’s probably an angel sent from god as payment for all of your suffering.

Yeah this seems like the best way to go about it

>gets an autistic qt gf
>sleeps with her
>obv cares about her but sees she has problems so immediately thinks of how to jump ship
>doesn't immediately think of how he can steel himself to become the knight his qt3.14 autismo princess deserves

People like you are the reason our culture is so degenerate, you just wanna pump and dump and then when you make an actual human connection you run to the internet to get Veeky Forums to confirm your beta instinct to cut and run.

/thread

/thread

>>doesn't immediately think of how he can steel himself to become the knight his qt3.14 autismo princess deserves
ask me how i know you're autistic
not op btw

From an outside perspective yes, I get that.
But from my point of view, constantly having to explain things to her is not only annoying, but also making her feel dumb.

>Me: "Alright, alright sure, so what do you think about pocket pussies?"

have you spoken about things that are really interesting to her?

ok breakup with her then. you know shes going to kill herself

start texting her at work telling her youre thinking about her and cant wait to see her again. when you do see her, totally smother her with affection and compliments

if she doesnt ghost you after that then, shit

Anyone who would simply ignore someone instead of talking to them should be shot.

Where do you think you are?

Tell her your mom is dead and you need time alone to deal with the pain and never get over your moms “death” user.

>You: Virgin

my mongolian log throwing forum isn't your autismbox m8

Damn where can I find cute retarded girls who will let me smash?

mental asylum?

this

Tell her you have cancer and you don’t want to put her through the pain of letting her see you widdle away and then she thinks you’re leaving her because she cares about you and make her promise to live for your sake so she doesn’t kill herself. It’s actually full proof.

I mean she likes drawing. I asked her to show me some pictures she drew and they were really good desu. Gave her a lot of deserved compliments, asked her how long it had taken to draw these drawings, how long she had been doing it and so on but she didn't open up too much about it. Not too big of a success.

She seems perfect for you then.

2/2
Give her a stuffed animal or something. It will take away some of the pain.

holy fuck...

I don't come to fit to do instrospection

>but she didn't open up too much about it
she's shy nigger
if you keep at it you can get a pure qt that won't even think about cheating/leaving you
stick with it a bit and you'll see that she's more interesting once she opens up
tell her to teach you to draw a bit
that you've been meaning to learn the basics
if she starts blabbering about something she'll realize that you're not gonna bite

Ur gonna have to convince all of us she isnt cute or ur not gonna get advice lol

>is autistic
>gets cute autistic girlfriend
>complains

Holy shit just fucking kill yourself. You don't deserve her or this board, you deserve a lifetime of getting fucked over by roasties until you're so jaded you give up on dating altogether

sounds like you are afraid of intimacy and projecting your own insecurities as characteristics you consider "deal breakers" in order to give yourself an excuse to leave, she sounds like the perfect girl to be honest

you're a smart nigger

OP you need to take her to the zoo and sit her down and tell her straight to her face that you’re actually suffering from a heart condition that will take your life some day and you can’t stay with her because you care about her too much to put her through that. Tell her she’s made you very happy and you’ll never forget her and that one day she’ll be a perfect mother and make another man very happy. When you leave it will be a teardrop goodbye but she won’t hate you and she won’t kill herself so in the end nobody gets hurt. It’s the only real option if you don’t wanna hurt this girl.

you're autistic

>op doesn't enjoy talking with an autistic girl
>fit flips out and becomes beta white knights

Those are actually pretty good. Maybe you just don’t have the balls to pull them off?

Virgins who don't know what love is.

To the OP. Go ahead and leave her; if you're willing to follow the advice of douchebags like people in this thread then you can go fuck yourself. That girl deserves better than your shit.

not op

>kissing on 2nd date

what a whore

You're all being inmature pieces of shit. It's not even trolling, it's pathetic behaviour from tiny dick virgins.

For example, you say she will be devastated if you leave because of all this stuff blah blah, but the reality is that you're afraid of the impact you make on people's lives when you become intimate with them. Your ACTUAL fear is that people get hurt when you get intimate with them, not that she's actually that way. She's been through some shit, and I'm assuming you've been through some shit too, and you're trying to connect with each other, her with her autism and you with your own tendencies. You are finding this connection beneath the layers and getting close enough to discover each other's imperfections. This is all perfectly normal. The thing you are struggling with right now is your impulse to run away from intimacy and a real human connection because of her imperfections. Imagine how much of a positive impact you could make in her life, and how much of an impact she could make in yours and already has. This is real intimacy and you build a relationship on accepting each other's imperfections. Don't run, user.

What foolish boy bots you are. You’re actually trying to tell op to break this girls heart or stay with her while the only guy giving real suggestions to a fairytale ending is giving the real advice? Go back to kindergarten and work your way back up because something went wrong.

If you are too beta to dump a chick you dont want to be together with, marry her

this

This. OP is a retarded 19 year old who will throw away a good thing and then come back in 2 years whining about other vapid women aren't worth dating

craving enjoyable social interactions with your gf is pathetic?

Actually the best idea posted in the thread.

not even decent b8

It’s not bait.

THIS

She sounds very high functioning, prolly aspergers. She just has some quirks OP. You probably do too. We all do. If you don't want to be with her then cut her loose now. DO NOT pussy out and lie, lead her on in any way, or heaven forbid let her feelings get any stronger for you. Be a man, suck it up, and end it. Have some damn respect for her and quit wasting her fucking time. Poor girl didn't do anything but tell you the truth. Had she never said the word autistic you would have prolly never noticed, just thought she was introverted and shy. Just end it if your done. The longer you drag it out the worse it will be.

For the love of god if you do this make sure you both drive your own car. I know from experience with something similar I tried.

this

This. Probs shes fat. He demand op to show us a pic of her