Shaving General

What does Veeky Forums use to shave? I use a straight razor. It's easier on my skin compared to cartridges and it gives me a closer shave imo.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Astra-Platinum-Double-Safety-Blades/dp/B001QY8QXM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>that grip
i'm dying

I use an electric one with 3 rotating blades, but don't like it, so ordered a safety razor

I went through a straight edge razor phase too

Now I'm at an age where I don't give a fuck if you see some stubble or some shadow, so I just use an electric razor like a normal person who likes convenience and haste

Before it was all about the clean shave

wet shave with budget plastic razor on mondays,
phillishave 9000 series tues-thursday

Purchased a Bodygroom recently, it's ok.

how do I trim my hair trail to my butt?

sauce me on the slampig in the pic????

I just use the same clippers I buzz my head with, but with the smallest guard possible. I have fairly light beard growth so I just end up with a nice stubble. Otherwise I just use a disposable razor.

Carefully
>t. fucked up and gave myself pilonidal abscess

The cheapest disposable blades I can find. They end up hurting like bitches, but I'd rather have that than some 15-20+€ fucking spare blades

clip your nails you disgusting fuck

Have you tried VEET?
Just apply the cream, let it stay there for 3 minutes, take a shower and voila, better than shaving.
Also the hair thins after a while

Jesus. Fix your nails you fat ogre. Who let you out of your cage?

Oh fuck, you guys were actually talking about shaving the face?

your thumb nail is the grossest thing in this picture

How much did the handle cost? I have a cheap plastic one now with derby razors.

Hopefully it lasts me a few decades.
I cut them. Please stop the bullying.

Safety razor. Best decision of my life. Bought 200 blades like 3 years ago and still haven't gone through all of them. Cost me $15 for the razor and $20 for the blades kek.

good call

Thinking of getting a safety razor. Is it a closer shave than a modern gillette proglide or something?
Also does it matter if I get a cheap or expensive safety razor or just the blade?

Closer shave, easier to cut self.
Get a Merkur razor and a sample pack of blades. After you find out what blade you like best, order them in bulk

Braun series 7. Can't beat the convenience of an electric razor.

So much closer. I was amazed at how close it was in fact. I had to learn to use less pressure when shaving because of it. And I've found the razor itself doesn't matter much, but the blades yes. Just look up some reviews.
>amazon.com/Astra-Platinum-Double-Safety-Blades/dp/B001QY8QXM
I use these and they work great.

I use disposables from walmart and canned shaving cream, but I want to get into old school wet shaving with a safety razor and shaving soap. I just haven't gotten around to buying a setup.

the best in the world by far
just the smallest bit on your brush
perfect

What's it like?

For 50$ you can get a safety razor, brush, cream, and 50 good blades bud. I buy blades maybe once every 2 years. 100 feather blades, $22.

It pays for itself in a month, I never looked back.