Uni gym closed for nigger christmas

>uni gym closed for nigger christmas

Is there really any rational, logical reason to use racial epithets, other than to sound like some right-wing asshole? Please fuck off until you can modulate your choice of words better.`

t.reddit

hey hey
ho ho
these nazi fucks have got to go

>Baby’s first Veeky Forums post

>nigger christmas
I chuckled.
real talk what did Milkman accomplish?
now niggers are a protected class and doing worse than ever.

HAAAY HOOOOOE
DEM NAZI NIGGA NEEDA GO

>going on Veeky Forums and complaining about the word “nigger”

buttmad niggerboy

nigger

This place can be such a racist shithole sometimes.

Oooga booga were da white wims nigguh

reddit.com

>my first day on the internet: the post

It's over boys, pack it up

What the fuck is nigger Christmas

Martin Luther king day

Because fuck you, you godforsaken porch-monkey jiggaboo mooncricket-ass eggplant motherfucker.

N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R

>t.

Literally commit suicide, fucking nigger.

>nigger christmas
not sure what this is, but I laughed pretty hard

I barely browse Veeky Forums anymore, it's no longer a welcoming place for minorities. Yesterday while I was spending time with my wife's son and browsing Veeky Forums at the same time he looked over and saw the word nigger and started crying. I hope you assholes are proud of yourselves.

shut up nigger

It hurts your feelings. That's enough reason, kike.

I like this. This is the new pasta

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

t. black scientist man

>WAAAAAAH HE SAID NIGGER
>on Veeky Forums
Reddit is the other way, retard

it never was

What are you doing on Veeky Forums niggeroid? Go back to tending my cotton fields.
btw
>nice b8

>uni gym closed from Christmas until next week
Already said good bye to my gains and whatever's left of the

You're only here for January then you'll leave don't get too comfortable nigger

Nigger
Shine
Moon Cricket
Porch Monkey
Wog
Moolie
Sambo
Jarboon
Tar Heel
Boot lip
Ram air nose
cotton picker
rock fish
jigaboo
blue gum
coon
north american pavement ape
north american ground ape

fpbp

Everyone else who replied is a buttmad 19 year old

kuanza?

>tfw live on military base, on holidays employees don't come in, but you can scan your ID and it unlocks the doors for you so you can have an unmoderated gym sesh

stay pleb

>nigger
>wife's son
>nigger can read
Haha good B8 m8

that ended Jan 1

get your t-levels checked and post results

thats like a facebook tier joke, but then racist so it would show up there. where the hell did you find that?

MLK Day

Veeky Forums used to post funny content, some of which was racist. Now it's just racist content, some of which might be funny. I dunno where to go but it sucks now.

Cringe thread.

Fuck off nigger

MERRY KWANZAA, NIGGER

Because some (((people))) started complaining about racism as being problematic, so in true contrarian nature Veeky Forums zeroed in on this issue and started upping production until it became the vast majority of content that's produced here. This thread is actually kind of a good example. Whether ironic or not, the first post tried to tell people that they can't be racist, so obviously everyone is going to be as racist as possible. Really I blame the people who think racism should never be tolerated, they're the ones that cause this massive reaction.

i know uni gym probably fun because your friends and lots of thots who recognize you are there, but you might find a cheaper gym in your city to compete with it

The racist shit stirrers, shills, and people who're playing up the big ebul nigger menace for whatever goal today, moved in.

We've been getting besotted with false flag and psyops operations for months.

Yeah pretty much this. What's the first thing people do when you tell them specifically that they can't/shouldn't/won't do something? That exact thing.

Great bait!

That's a thing?

What are those shields made of fucking cardboard?

BirdLivesMatter

yeah those shields are made of cardboard

What a fucking pussy.

DAS RITE