/fraud/ - Steroids are not magic edition

/fraud/ - Steroids are not magic edition

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions, include your age, height, weight, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI.

Oral only cycles are retarded and you're a retard for considering them.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

Previously on testosterone burns fat

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/westminster-attack-khalid-masood-took-steroids-terrorist-london-parliament-isis-inquest-latest-a8159926.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So I was progressing linearly until week 4 of the program, when I went to visit the gf and had no access to the gym. I got enough protein, did not have a single sip of alcohol, slept like a log during the week. Upon returning (week 5) I could not for the life of my do my initial set of exercise 1- it felt like a ton of bricks. It felt like my wrists would snap. Whatever, I thought. I was undereating during the week off, and used it as a cut using albuterol. Lost weight. Neuronal adaptation blah blah. Still thought it was weird though since most people report that they're stronger after a week off. Now I ate above TDEE by a fair bit (+300) during week 5. Today I step into the gym and I can't lift what I used to in week 4! I'm getting enough food and sleep. Only think I can think of is I added finasteride. What's going on? Should I deload back to what I was at week 4 and go 2 weeks back? Feels a bit depressing. The punchline is that I'm on 200mg test E a week and 5mg LGD ED.

Sounds mental. I can take a week or two off and come back stronger.

>My 1rms are so small right now how wont I just rip my tendons out

Any /frauds/ do any Olympic weightlifting stuff? Clean&Jerk, Snatches? Wanna up my PRs primarily, any specific gear to look into? Not looking to compete atm btw

catpiss used to, but i dont know if he's still around. i took a lengthy hiatus from /fraud/

>Jerk
me

Did masT post a timestamp pic yet or is he confirmed for a LARPer?

My super milf 44 year old neighbor is getting a pool dug out in her backyard and she’s already got a hot tub she goes into at night in this skimpy bikini.

My bathroom overlooks her backyard and I kinda want to leave the lights and curtains open one night when I’m showering or bringing a girl over.

Gimme bad ideas.

>wants to improve oly
>first thing that comes to mind is what gear to use
lol

I used to oly
My goal this blast is 3pl8 c&j
Right now all my 1rms are under 1pl8
Lets goooo

Really what you need to watch is your joints

Its true though
I dunno how ill scale up my gains

Theoretically, what would happen if you were left alone in the woods but you had unlimited acess to gear?

First couple days are starvation mode until you find food. Even then you probably won't be eating like you normally do at 4kcal a day.

there are better meme lifts than oly

>roiding for this

Thank you

>Its true though
Alcohol is de devil. Good thing I’m a straight edge loser except for the gear.

I always wonder why masT is posting small pictures every time. His only very big picture is the one with face

It’s shopped dudes. Like really obviously.

Im sober now, should help me get gains.
To rip my tendons right off the bone

Anyone roided from exceptionally weak here? I dunno how to temper what I expect to be good gains

C&J, Better?
I'm still continuously working on my form and very slowly adding on weight. But gear would speed up recovery I guess, and that's my current limiting factor.
Noice, 3plate is achievable! Goop for it breh. My Snatch is stuck at 70kg and 115kg for C&J. Joint health is very important indeed, that's why I spend minimum 15 for prehab before and 20min after my training o stretches/mobility work.
I enjoy doing them more so than just a brosplit or the usual sqwats/deads/bench.

aren't the yellow devils peddling overdosed greytops? or has that ship already sailed

>Alcohol is de devil.
gained 20lbs on a multi-week binge in december, actually impressed with how quickly my life went in the hole

could you share that routine you mentioned? not sure what's next after I'm done with this cut

OH snap, rekt!

>Anyone roided from exceptionally weak here?

When are you manlets going to learn?

To keep it /fraud/ related: How do I dose my AI?

why is he always angling his right shoulder forward.
Stand straight you fucking gorilla cunt

it's called flexing

Because he has to out angle the camera and won’t give a normal picture.

this is LITERALLY avatarfagging

flex standing straight!
Haven't seen a single pic of him not angling his right shoulder, hence making him look unproportional

pls help someone

Deload
e
l
o
a
d

Do you need fats on cycle since fats don't build muscle and the hormones that they synthesize, well you're pinning them into your butt.

happy james earl ray day /fraud/

Is there any scientific evidence for Mentzer's High Intensity Training Regimen with only one set per body part going to complete and utter positive, negative and static failure?

I'm tempted to give it a shot, but have the following qualms:
A) How do we know that going to failure is the most effective way of building muscle
B) Mentzer advocates training 3 times a week for 45 minutes a session to avoid overtraining. I think this is way too little volume, even if you go hard as balls and especially if you're taking PEDs
C) Why are all the exercises isolation movements? Is the whole 'compound movements and free weights are better than machines' mantra a meme?

So last night I sat down and read through the first 70 pages or so of the underground steroid handbook volume 2.
Is winstrol really useless like he says?
Why's it so popular if it only has positive muscle building effects on a small percentage of the population?

You still need fats just less

where is winstrol popular lol

I keep reading it's popular with runners and swimmers because it doesn't cause water retention

It works. I am doing something similar it is called Pitt Force, better known here in Germany. It's one heavy set with 20 single pause reps till failure. Works really well and nothing has me sweating like this. If you want to know more about this, ask YouTube or me, I can give you a guideline.

I base my routine around oly lifts but I can't really get into training it too much cause I get joint issues everywhere when I push myself too much. Also I am not on roids now. But honestly there isn't really anything that specific about roids and oly lifts.. just focus on technique and a good oly program and roid once you got a good technique down and enough natty gains.

how much weight gain per week should i aim for while trying to gain lean mass on simple test cycle?

Why do I still need them?

I hate snatches lol

I think its the blacktops now
Which routine? My old oly one?

No but then also lifted

Very much interested, could you please describe your routine and training regimen?

What kind of strength gains can you expect on the programme? I get that it's volume-based but I am very apprehensive about programmes that provide only mass with little strength gain

how weak are you right now? give numbers

body building doesnt really have anything to do with training, the bodybuilders do isolations because its much safer than heavy compound lifts. Bodybuilding is pretty much genetics diet and drugs and making sure you stimulate the muscle a few times per week

A lot of bodily functions still require lipids and cholesterol aside from hormone production

Everything is sub 1pl8

oh jesus fuck

what's your blast going to be? and routine you're gonna be attempting? muscle memory should help a lot at least...

Squat/bench/dead/ohp/clean+arms/XX
To 1rm each lift
3 6x15 accessories ed with 2 drop sets except for cleans day where its 2 each bi+tri

i have posted many pictures from myself, in different angles, different distance even. but yet without showing pictures yourself you think you have the right to criticize me. lmao

interesting

i dare all of you big talkers post a picture like this. Same distance same pose. No cheat angles, come one lets do it faggots

let's see how big you are. I bet there will be zero pics uploaded

>roiding for this

starting my cycle next week; a i at a solid launching point for my foray into fraudness?

tasti legs

yes

go for it dude, you look better than everyone here

nice legs btw no homo

bump

Been lifting for a year, eating clean, counting calories, etc. No matter what program I do I just stall/start sliding down in weights. If I bulk I gain fat no muscle, if I cut I lose muscle no fat. Same with entire family. I get enough sleep. My body does not change. Roid or quit BBing?

>still no timestamp

he literally did

About three fiddy

The one posted above is badly shopped

You have a good foundation. Def go for it

how is it shopped? where are the pixels? I just wrote that date with a black marker on a piece of paper

are you a stupid troll, or can you actually prove it's really shopped?

masT took the picture with the paper turned around that was an user fixing the pic here is the original

MasT is swole as fuck but his food acne is unsettling. Like take an AI dude or at least HCG.

He looks like he blasts Tren year round.

Gimme a 4day split /fraud/

Coming off a cruise soon. Just want a simple 4day split. Might just do push/pull

upper/lower homie

>tfw 20mg eod accutane seems to work
>tfw my liver might survive while I don't have roidcne

that's nothing mang, i had it really worse when i went into PCT every time. that's why i am not pcting anymore

will enough gear make it possible for me to get a qt goth gf

I like this one.
You look massive, what size would you guess your head at?

How does a roided training program compare to a natural training program?

Twice a day, every day. Rest day sunday.
15-20 reps on sets.

Hey /fraud/ i posted here a couple of days ago, dunno if any of u remembered. 19 y/o 182cm 79kg. Just got my second test back, and it seems to be low, 350ng/DL but i don't know shit about the ranges. I'm trying to decide if i should give self medicating a try, but i just want to confirm that my results are actually low. I have low t symptoms, but the doctors wont do shit, not even the endo, so i'm basically fucked. I have had done a test before showing 332ng/DL, so the numbers seems to be right.

Short version:
Am i low test?
Should i shoot test?

Normal range is anywhere from 200-900 so you’re on the lower end but not “low T”
You could probably stand to inject if you wanted

Whatever allows you to progress in lifts and recover in time to progress again each session. The principles for growth don't change only your ability to recover from stimulus and how much you body compensates (the amount it grows through the recovery)

You aren't by medical definition "low test" but you will never make gains on that level and that natural level will never get any better

Thanks guys, will try injecting 50-75mg e3,5d of test once i end my cut. I'd still need an AI right?

>I'd still need an AI right?
yes

the dosage however is subjective and varies greatly

I had similar levels and would suggest doing it on your own. fuck doctors, most don't know shit about this. they just know the fear mongering they were taught in med school. your levels are ((normal)) but you have the levels of an 85+ year old man.

If you keep the BF low and eat all the suggested foods hopefully not. AI knocks your lipids around. It would still be foolish not to have one on hand

So l should stick with something like the cube method rather than having to do some brosplit to failure every day?

Will keep that in mind. Guess i'll run a "cycle" just to see if my symptoms go away, so i guess pct is needed too.
Good to hear. Hos much do u do to keep urself on the better test level?

Are you progressing strength wise with your cube method? If yes can it be manipulated to increase training frequency therefore increase instances of stimulus to grow from? If yes I would say stick with the cube method. Muscle doesn't recognize set/reps/3lmaopl8 only stimulus to recover from

i'm on 150/wk (75mg dosed every 3.5d), losing a bit of fat right now before I do my first blast

What level does that get you to? I'm hoping to reach 1000~ ng/dl.

>PCT is needed
lol you have no natural levels to recover. If you want to spend money on pct I suggest you run HCG/HMG before you try trt to try and generate some natural level that you may possibly be happy with

I'm just scared of becoming sterile, another thing is travelling. Have any of you guys gotten steroids with you when travelling internationally by plane?

Thats why i dont want to be permanently on from the beginning.

So steroids just affect recovery time

But the link in the OP talks about a study where people who did nothing and injected 600mg gained twice as much muscle as natural lifters

Something doesn’t add up

That not all the affect sorry if it came across that way
The most relevant part is they allow you to progress optimally. Don't worry about those cherry picked/doctored studies. No steroid studies have been performed with the desire to find out the optimum variables for growth.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/westminster-attack-khalid-masood-took-steroids-terrorist-london-parliament-isis-inquest-latest-a8159926.html

>The terrorist who killed five people in theWestminster attackhad taken steroids before launching the frenzied rampage, a court has heard.

>The possible effect of steroid use onKhalid Masoodwill be considered alongside a “psychological autopsy” during the inquest into his death.

Enjoy being put on a watchlist, you sick roiding terrorists.

nevermind steroids how the fuck did he get a knife?!!! the uk really needs to crack down on who is able to purchase these

Going to do my first >oral only
Tbol cycle. 50mg a day for 6 weeks
Wil post the results when I am done with it.

>inb4 scared for needles in my ass

lol retard

Nah to mtren oral only cycle

any advice if 300tren/200test is worth it?

never done tren before so not looking to do a higher amount just yet

Running 250/200 test/tren and I dont notice a difference from 400 tren other than no night sweats. I say start with 300 because you can always add more