Does a jacked body help on tinder?

Does a jacked body help on tinder?

>app solely based on looks to meetup and fuck
>would being fit help me match with more sloots on such an app?
hmm idk

yes

Well it doesn't help much irl

No, lying does

Because they can smell your autism.

This and being jacked

Maybe

How do you guys show off your gains on Tinder?

Only if you have a good face.

You post your lifts in your bio, but make sure you don't show any pictures of your body :)

>implying women care about numbers
Right, whatever. Any real answers?

this

Sadly women kid themselves into thinking that they are not animals. If it were Grindr you could just post a shirtless bathroom pic and your dick size. Unfortunately you need a photo which shows your gains in a naturalistic way like feeding orphans shirtless or taking swimming lessons.

actual autism

Depends on the personality you want to project which will result in the girls you match with.

London?
Give me ideas for something I could stage right now. Its cold af right now so I can't take my shirt off outside

looks like you'll have to wait for summer to use tinder

Find somewhere there is a nice lampost that gives nice lighting then approach a stranger and tell them to take a pic. Take your shirt off and point to the sky with both hands while looking in the sky and shout "Allah Akbar". All bitches lowkey go moist for it.

>t.virgin
A shirtless bathroom pic and dick size is an indicator that you're an insecure beta trying to pass as an alpha who literally has no other achievements other than being fit. A fat, bold and short confident guy is more attractive to women in a primal way than someone who looks like he spends his whole life in a gym because he's insecure. Showing gains in a natural way means you don't try and flaunt it, which can potentially hide the fact that you have nothing of value other than gains.

doing something approachable and outdoorsy, like carrying wood

Hockey gear in the locker room half dressed, shirt off. Ez

but youre probably a faggot who doesnt play hockey so idk

you don't. if you're dressed properly and have a decent amount of pics and include "fitness" as an interest in your bio grills will connect the dots and assume you're in good shape

Go back to your pond and dance on the ice, faggot

Selfies are worse than candid shots, this includes shirtless pics. Who the fuck made that pic?

Women don't care about muscles. Getting jacked will only attract gay dudes. This applies to real life and tinder.

this picture is utterly retarded. if he were doing any more than 1 trip because his dumbass forget to bring a boat he'd be wearing waterproof boots

Tinder is full of 5/10s that think they're goddesses because of thirsty betas.

Avoid that degeneracy and go out and meet women like your fathers did.

You are a retard.

post a pic of you at the beach, that way it's not "douchey" that you have a shirtless pic

>when you are high af and carry a log straight through the lake with no possible reason
ye that will definitely make those pusses drippin

i feel so bad for the woman my dad shared his time with.

i can see how jealous how he is that i have so many hot girls.

oh and i have two shirtless pics but they are both beach pics and im smiling in them.

Whats your problem?

no,
at least not where I live.
Most woman are out of shape so I cant say I am surprised

Dumb/10

My only shirtless pic I have is me at the river. Taken by someone else.

Girls are literally retarded when it comes to outdoor work. They won't know the difference

this.

>Not using a shirtless picture from the beach
Yeah because women want some faggot with a bathroom selfie

One of my more interesting convos on tinder

1/3

2/3

3/3

She stopped responding after this

that picture agrees with your statement...

oops

>how do you feel about your taint

should have gone with "I'm quite attached to it"

Only if you don't show it off with a fucking bathroom mirror selfie.

Girls read more deeply into photos, you think "I'm going to show these girls that I'm ripped with a bathroom mirror selfie", the girl sees "he desperately wants people to know that he's ripped, what a tryhard, and his life is so boring he had to take a selfie in the mirror"

Just fucking don't take mirror selfies. Find a way to get a candid shot.

I'd like to read that article

is there gonna be a thread on /r9k/ about some autist pretending to be a roastie trolling normie bros?

I think the only way to be successful on tinder is be attractive.

If being jacked makes you more attractive then yes it will be good, but if your ugly you will probably only still get bottom of the barrel.

It seems some guys on here get no matches, then other get loads. Mate has had it 2-3 years has 1000+ matches, he aint the best looking but is tall and skinny.

I have had it since September, have 300ish matches i doubt anyone could tell i lift from photos.

100% changes the quality and quantity of girls you get.
Something like 50% more girls and hotter girls (up from like 3-4 matches p week to like 6 or 7) hit me up once I put a juicy pic of me up.
I am maybe a 6-6.5 in the face when I take care of beard, haircut, eyebrows etc.

>going on first date with tinder thot tonight
>has been dropping strong hints that she wants to fugg tonight
>I'm a kissless virgin
How do I not fuck this up?

>t.disgruntled

>meet women like your fathers did.
Different times, user. Women like our mothers are far less the norm these days.

I never used pictures of my body, just had some of my face and some where i'm dressed in some fancy clothes. It shows your body well and your wide frame. Girls will ask do you workout because of it, so it's not douchy

Say fuck it, have fun and enjoy the ride. Just don't be nervous. A girl will not notice anything even with sex, if you act like your confident

This is so true. Straights are cursed to follow incredibly stupid social customs

You know how they say that dogs can smell fear? It's literally the same concept. If you try to train a dog and you're afraid of it, it's going to treat you like it's bitch. Same concept for women. Just realize that most women are probably even more insecure than you are, they're just better at hiding it within the male-female dynamic. Have fun, be confident in your actions, and realize autism is an artificial disease created to sell prescription drugs.

Chill, be open to any possibility.
Physically touch her here and there, arm small of the back (so you look like you know what you're doing).
Look for the same signals back. If she does, your in. I am super lame and ask/ tell girls about kissing them before I do. Then go for it.

IF you get to the stage of fucking, like in bed clothes coming off I would wager even saying "this is my first time" she'll probs be cool with it and help you through, bc she's horny and wants some dick.

>posting your numbers on a tinder bio as if any thot is going to understand or even care

I once rode a horse through a McDonalds drive-thru and took a picture. I have that on my Bumble account. Girls always mention it. I also have a pic of me dressed nicely surrounded by baby thoroughbreds in a field. It's a panty-dropper.

>carrying a single log on your shoulder as you pose for pictures while your buddy is behind the camera
they might be stupid enough for this to work

>might be stupid enough
>might be

Buddy, have you ever talked to one of them. Trust me it will work.

Go do a polar bear plunge... you don't even actually have to do it, just be there for a picture without a shirt on.

Thats pretty damn cool.

>photo on the beach
>photo with you and your m8s shirtless (bonus points for having friends; if you're the most ripped one it's even better)
>photo doing a shirtless group sport
Enjoy the sluts

Don't make it obvious you're a complete sperg.
Literally all you have to do

How do I become cowboy Chad West like you?

Kek McDonald's cowboy. Everything an amerifat needs in one picture

It's actually this easy, a beach pic with some athletic pics on the side, like rock climbing and hiking. And if you're white and have height, everything will be all right.

Chadye West