What is your ultimate goal, Veeky Forums? The point where you truly are done...

What is your ultimate goal, Veeky Forums? The point where you truly are done? Mine's lifting 100 kilos (220 pounds) over my head

Other urls found in this thread:

bakerstrengthcoaching.com/simplifying-the-heavy-light-medium-system-part-1-introduction-squats/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1-2-3-4 on mainnlifts.
Run a mile in under seven minutes.
Run a 5k without walking or stopping.
Be under 190 pounds while having the above.

I want to be able to join /nomantits/

I will also add do 10 pullups and 60 pushups

mine is to hit 3pl8 bench for a triple by the end of this year
currently at 225 3x5
is this possible?

I want to be the strongest man in my state at least.

What state do you live in?

Honestly this would be rad.

walk through doors sideways
3-4 pl8 pullups for reps
3 pl8 bench for 12
sub 4 minute mile
>good luck with that LMAO
fuck off nigger

Im 6 months in and today i did a 190kg diddly which was my final lift in 1/2/3/4. I came here to brag. My goal is 2/3/4/5+ this year but then there is a guy not far from my hometown who is 80yo and presses 140kg.

I want to be able to do 150kg at 80.

Going up by about 90 in an entire year? You would have to average 5 pound increase per week, which is completely possible.

I'll never be done.

180kg bench 140kg ohp 300kg squat and deadlift 200kg power clean

I'll reach bench first, 20kg left, once I reach strength goals for the movement I'll start training for size & maintaining strength.

Wanna look like this and eat twink ass as a breakfast

Lol unironicaly thinking he will keep having noob gains until 2-3-4-5. Also unless you're roiding you won't be lifting a weight anywhere near that at 80

How is Mike look like that and benches 3 pl8s for reps?

>roiding at that age
Nah everyone on this board talks a lot shit, just like all the advice given here too.

If he's at 225 for 3x5, he might still be progressing linearly. Depending on his capacity for LP, he could still have anywhere between 10-50 lbs before LP ends. Even if his LP is over and he only manages to add 1.25 lbs per week(which is conservative for an intermediate) that's 65 lbs after a year. Someone with a 290 lb bench for 3 sets of 5 can probably get a 3RM 315 bench.

Very possible. I hit 3 plate 3x5 last Friday on SS advanced novice, but every 2.5kg increase took at least a week, and I had to switch to change 3x5 to 5x5 for bench a couple of times to bust through plateaus. Or just do HLM or someshit.

I look like that and I bench 3 plates. Not even that fat. I look great with good light though.

Pic pls

Can't be assed, #44361756 is my pic from summer.

I want to look like this.

>Oy whey

Easy goal,the hard is to mantain it. Once i got it o got /fat/ because of a failed bulk. now trying to get Veeky Forums again

Find something that makes me truly happy and hold on to it.

just do a 2pl8 c&j. lmao easiest shit

No as i just did a 190kg diddly and my former 5rm was 160kg im surpassing ripples recommended weight to devide the diddly into rackpulls etc.

Also im fine with being on gear if it means i can have a good functional life at 80-100.
Im fine with this since i work in elderlycare and it sucks dick, like you and your mom.

I'm plateauing at 15% body fat. Any suggestions?

Is that alphadestiny?

I want to look in the mirror and not hate myself.

kek

Lel, I could litterally do all this at 15y.o. after 1 year of working out. Shoot for the stars soybois.

I want someone to be proud of me

HLM routine?
how do i go about planning one of these? are there anny templates around?

bakerstrengthcoaching.com/simplifying-the-heavy-light-medium-system-part-1-introduction-squats/

damn some one that actually knows something on Veeky Forums

A qt hasidic gf