Who inspires you to lift?

Who inspires you to lift?

i think i've started lifting after I started watching UFC

a mirror

who is this

also guys who look like this inspire me to lift because i want a husbando who has a body like pic related

My crush and close friends.

RARE
A
R
E

Pappa Clarence, obviously

Feels like i can't get inspired. 5'7, like 220 and hate it. could hypthyroidism be the problem?

maybe making excuses could be the problem

Giancarlo Stanton.

>5'7, like 220
>could hypthyroidism be the problem?

If "hypthyroidism" is the name of the potato chips you're shoveling into your fat face every day, then yeah.

if you're a grill over the age of 40 then maybe. if not its probably just that youre a fat fuck

A-God

Sports buff looks a shit ton better than bodybuilding buff

Me when i look at the results of lifting so far. Noticing myself improve is always the most motivating.

just like bodybuilders tho that nigga is on j00ce

That guy, amongs many others.

Idk if he is. He’s just a huge guy who swings his bat really really fast

if you don't think MLB players are on the juice you're a fucking fool

Him

If they’re on something it’s not traditional roids. They get tested all the time randomly

idk man. People like Stanton and Judge are big no doubt, but they don't have the boulder shoulders and massive traps you see on roided up dudes. Plus, as a whole, MLB players' career trajectories are peaking way earlier today than in the late 90s, the height of the steroids era; one major thing roids helped with was letting players like Bonds keep his dominance into his late 30s. Plus, the MLB is pretty heavily-tested.

Now if you want to talk about the NFL, the a whole different story

I think a couple of people, but most of all my brother. When he started working out and gaining a lot of muscle, I just had to keep up to not get outcompeted. My other brother also recently started working out and lost a lot of weight recently and looks somewhat stronger.

Thanks bro's. You can be a bunch of assholes but you make me a better person.

I lift for my people

That gif made me so nostalgic. Definitely one of the better shows I've seen.

The best option

I recently rewatched it, especially season one and two are great.

How much test do you need to have a body like this fuck my life

Who else?

One day I will get a gf like her.. One day.

Also I lift for that one day when you see your ex after a year or more.. Just that one day to see the look on her face.

Being more muscular for when I see her again.

Guts inspires me, also medieval times in general inspire me like the knights that had to be strong to wear this heavy ass armor and big ass swords like zweihander

Bet you loved playing Chivalry.

Frig off to you frigging RACISTS!!!

t. soy

the bat.

My ex from 3 years ago got back in touch before Christmas and we met up on Friday. Went back to hers but she whitied after half a J.

Keep picturing the mires, it's worth it.

Unfortunately all my inspiration comes from anime and video games.

Still this guy makes me want to be a 2m big strong friendly dad.

>tfw 1,78m manlet and looking like a slav serial killer

Story?

>this
can't wait for summer season

Myself, seeing the constant improvement of something I've never had and always wanted developing before my very eyes. I've got all the motivation I need looking in the mirror.

Been a long time coming boys and I'm glad to be able to say it.

Realizing that I bring pretty much nothing to the table. I was taking shit care of myself, dressing like shit, generally treating myself shit.
Why would anyone treat me as anything more if I don't treat myself with respect?
Part of respecting myself is improving my body and making efforts to reach my potential, no matter how shit it is.

>be on Tinder on Friday
>match with this really pretty chick
>message her
>she tells me she was in town for just today before going on an exchange program to a country nearby
>think it's over
>she actually wants to go on a date later tonight
>arrange to meet up at a local pub
>grab some drinks
>talk for hours
>she's amazing
>one thing leads to another and we kiss
>most awkward kiss I ever had, can't tell if she doesn't want it or she's just a bad kisser
>don't do anything because I thought I fucked up and made it awkward for her
>asks if I want to go back to place she was staying for the night
>she goes for the kiss, still feels kinda awkward
>admits that she's a virgin and doesn't have that much experience with kissing in general
>awkward kiss makes sense
>tells me she wants to do it
>she's hugging onto me the entire time
>spent the night cuddled up
>took her to the airport the next morning
>she gave me her digits and has been texting me ever since
I was expecting some random hookup but this was just too pure for me. She's coming again for over a week in a month. Looking forward to it.

Damn user that was wholesome