Coffee

How much coffee does Veeky Forums drink?

I do roughly three cups in the morning over the course of my routine and sometimes one more in the afternoon.

Pros/cons of coffee?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ovhbT-Iulc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I was drinking 2 cups a day but out of nowhere I developed insane armpit sweating about 6 months ago. I was never a heavy sweater before and it came out of nowhere. I've cut of caffeine and it's pretty much entirely subsided, so no more caffeine for me.

what do you use an energy supplement? just diet?

i would drink coffee every day in highs school and would sweat so bad and cause huge pit stains as soon as i quit its stopped being so bad

If I'm just sitting on my ass I get the sweats, but if I drink it during workout I usually don't sweat at all later.

Nothing, I guess. I just get up early and get on with my day.

>drinking coffee
stop this shit
coffee is what emaciated third-world shitskins drink when they have nothing to eat for the day to keep them alive until their next (hopeful) meal
this is, of course, before clever merchants decided they can make a fortune off of selling disgusting bean juice to idiots en masse
youtube.com/watch?v=2ovhbT-Iulc
enjoy the video lads

>coffee becomes common in europe
>the Enlightenment happes
hmmm

COFFEE AND COPENHAGEN PWO

desu i think you should relax on the coffee, caffeine withdrawal is shit. it also sucks to have to drink a shitton of coffee to just get a little boost for workouts.

i went on a caffeine fast for 3 weeks and yes, i felt like shit for like the first week, but it was worth it in the end cause now i dont spend half as much on coffee and only need one cup for a rlly good caffeine boost

Taste pretty good though

>muh chemicals
>coffee is the result of a process, therefore industrial and wrong
>muh corporations
Cracked is run by numales

only if you add stuff to it
nobody drinks straight black coffee for the first time and likes it, it's always an "acquired" taste (code word for forcing yourself to like something to feel like you fit in) same with cigarettes and alcohol, hmmm
maybe so but it doesn't change the fact that coffee is disgusting sludge
if you came across coffee beans in the wild and you were starving/thirsty, you'd never once think to mash them up and boil them unless you were extremely desperate

Damn that channel is pretty cringe

telling you you're projecting is just redundant at this point in time

I used to drink coffee for years, heavily, and straight black. I loved it.
One day you realize you're just getting scammed and would feel a lot better just getting a good night's rest instead of depending on coffee every morning
>but muh caffeine
we have caffeine pills now, there is literally no reason to drink coffee anymore unless you're a white girl who likes pumpkin spice amalgamations that don't even resemble coffee

About a pot a day, less on lifting days when i take my preworkout before my morning sesh.

Thats the point, I don't have to drink coffee, I get to drink coffee because I enjoy it.
What do you order to drink at a restaurant? Milk? Lmao

>nobody drinks straight black coffee for the first time and likes it
I drink. Only children like sweets

>you'd never once think to mash them up and boil them
because they're more nutrient dense if you eat the whole beans whole fucknuts

tea is better for you. coffee is fine.

I liked black coffee a lot but it turned out my teeth got yellowish so I started drinking green tea.

I don't do drugs, even if they have become socially acceptalbe.

POCAD - Pot of coffee a day

BOCAD

brick of cheese a day