What things inspire you NOT to lift?

What things inspire you NOT to lift?

I love this gif because I feel like I'm always gonna be that shitter in the background so what's the point of trying?

>those curls

fucking end my life

I think what inspires me not to lift is probably

>genetics

Knowing you will always have wide hips,gyno,be a manlet etc.

>that dismissive look she gives him before dropping the belt

HNNNGG

>tfw no braphog oly gf
why live

protein farts

having child bearing hips and low test

I mean I do still lift it just inspired me to stop being a natty faggot

This
>6.5" wrists
>gyno
Kill me now

i am incredibly aroused right now

You can't outlift your beta cuck genetics, user. Chad was, is, and always will be superior to you in every aspect of life. Sexually. Physically. Socially. Academically.

>that
>braphog

wearing only undies to the gym pff

she looks so happy doing that~

Those reds are 2.5 kg by the way.

This is the first muscly girl I've seen that was actually cute

Brooke is a 10/10

dont know why you weirdos like fat chicks, i prefer mine sticc and tight

Gyno is curable. And if you have mild gyno, it becomes less visible at lower bodyfat

Wide hips can be balanced by bigger lats and shoulders. You have the choice of achieving that THICC physique instead of just child bearing hips

you use accessible, idiotic language, you get dilution of the vernacular user

Because they're low status so they want low status chicks.

How much is on that bar? Are those reds really 25kg?

I want her to hug me and call me a good boy

I'm gay

I swear I know that girl or a girl that fucking looks exactly like her

Good for you buddy

But how? Lidia Valentin has C&J pr 147kg@75kg, so let's say she can clean 180, maybe a bit more. Whereas the girl in the video cleans 165kg at least (4x25kg red plates, 4x10kg green plates, 20kg bar and those micro plates maybe 2,5kg or 1,25kg) and Lidia seems to be a lot bigger. So either those are some funny crossfit plates or she is extremely gifted and we will see her at the olympic games one day.

I'm getting a lot more into fashion, and clothes just look and fit better when you're skinny/otter. Thankfully the Americana/heritage aesthetic is a bit more forgiving for people my size.

Thanks brodda

Dont get me wrong user,I still lift. But those are some things that make me insecure about my body.

Could be a women's bar (15kg), so minimum 157.5kg. I don't believe those are real 25s

dont let the colour deceive you thats 126kg

I know because I saw it the first time it got posted. the reds are 20kg and the greens are 5kg

Or she’s on drugs and will never compete in the Olympics.

Don't worry they're technique plates, they weigh 2.5kg

Those are certainly 20 kg plates. Lots of lower quality bumper plate makers just make their biggest plate size red (used to have those at my uni gym), because they don't know any better I guess. And it also looks like a women's bar.

Weird, it still looks like it's heavy when she does the movement. Plus I never saw those kind of plates when I did oly lifting

She can still hug me and call me a good boy though

Women aren't strong enough to pick up a 25kg plate, if you ever see them using reds it's always technique plates.

There's probably one of each because Instagram lifting thot.

My dick is thicker than your wrist lmao

So this is the gym equivalent of wearing a make-up?

This is what 25kg bumpers actually look like, they're not as wide as pic and OPs girls plates.

The majority of those so called "impressive" lifts you see on instagram are fake as fuck. Lifting fake weights is serious business now. Especially thots hungry for attention

No middle knurling, and her tiny hands wrap way around the bar. 15kg women's bar, or 10kg technique bar.
Those are definitely not competition plates.
Just judging from the bounce after the drop, this looks about 220-240lb.
Whatever the weight, it's too much for her. Her technique collapsed in the middle of the second pull. She gets zero extension. Then her knees buckle and her upper back collapses.
snap city/10

>that valgus

Like fuck he is. I'll fuck chad in his oversized throat.

my shit ass weak injury-prone knees

I'm just sort of squatting through the pain right now and trying to correct form as much as possible and it seems to be helping

but I'm still not 100% certain it's going to work long term

Social ineptitude and autismo

>Or she's on drugs and will compete in the Olympics.

Come on. It's like you want to stay dumb.

There is no way a woman cleans 155 kilos and not winning the olympics. Fake news.

>implying Olympians are natty

Brooke is cute until she opens her literal dumb american white girl trash hole of a mouth and "speaks".

If you assume everything is correct with no trickery, it adds up around 170 kilos or more.

>genetics
to me its the opposite effect. duo to having shit genetics, it's either maximise your potential or suicide. if i was handsome wide shouldered dude, i probably would be less motivated to lift

what is maxing out?

kys faggot

WHO IS SHE
HOW OLD IS SHE
IS SHE SINGLE
DOES SHE HAVE NUDES
WHAT IS HER INSTAGRAM

Nvm just remembered I'm on NoFap

Well fuck you, guy, I'm not, find it

She went tru that phase as well brah. Wait until someone tells you you made it.

Newfags not knowing one of the best crossfitters on the planet brooke wells

>crossfitters
Thanks for killing my boner, asshole