Do you have an alpha presence at the gym?

Do you have an alpha presence at the gym?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kFon0kKfFJU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only since I've become happier with my numbers and hold my head up high.

Yes. People ask to make sure I'm not using equipment that isn't even very close to me and they awkwardly get or if the way while we're walking in the same trajectory.... it's nice being one of the bigger guys at the gym.

Yes, me and my mate look like thugs
>We don't bully dyels into giving up equipment when we want them

Can't say that, as there are some fucking mass monsters walking around, but I'm respected for the weights I'm using and my boxing skills and power in the heavy bag finishers enough that I'm included in the gym's upper-echelon.

Friendly reminder that anyone who dwells insecurely over how they rank socially amongst fellow gym-goers is an absolute flaming homosexual and needs a bitch-slap. Real alphas get on with their weights and don't give a shit.

I don't go to the gym.

I'd say so, I'm not even big but I am not an autist like 90 percent of the people in my gym

Idk I just go there and do all my lifts while listening to music in my earbuds. I don't really think about the other people desu.

Nope. I feel like the designated gym twink, but everyone is really nice and any bantz about my strength is always good natured

Me, like two other white guys and a black bro. Work out at local gym full of pajeets and asians curling 15lbs and quarter repping every compound lift they do.

ah, the true Veeky Forumsizen

I'm only alpha at my gym because everyone else is so beta.

>deadlifting over 3 plates
>everyone watching
>people recording me
>some people golf clapping

Well. Yeah.
I think I give off and alpha presence, I have a very dominant figure, if that answers your question.

If that's a pic of you I'm assuming you're joking right? Good on you for the confidence though.

It's weird. I'm not really that big but I'm pretty sure I'm in the top 3 of strongest guys at my gym. There's a bunch of huge guys and they just do lightweight DB work. They act very alpha, however I'm still kinda beta myself. Should I just bodybuild for a while?

No but some people become beta around me even though I'm not huge

>Do you have an alpha presence at the gym?

Yup, the ancient guys in the locker room that stand around with their balls out.

hilarious seeing millennial soibois walking in and doing a 360 straight back out again.

That picture is stolen from the Bodybuilding dot com forums, i just did a google image backtrace.

this guy looks like a code candidate, not anything even close to alpha. I'd call 911 if i saw him even attempt a lift

Newfags, please stop outing yourselves like this. I’m tired of seeing you guys get made fun of

>tfw you have yard strength and people either look at you in awe or terror
Its a mixed feel

>Yup, the ancient guys in the locker room that stand around with their balls out.
i grew up in a midwestern metro suburb and never saw anything like this. then the night before i left for basic training this old fart in my hotel room got out of the shower fully naked cupping his dick, pointed to his balls and asked me "u likey". i spit my drink laughing and told him to put his balls away. why do old people do this shit.

It intimidates betas.

Whats his youtube channel?

youtube.com/watch?v=kFon0kKfFJU

Thanks mate, guy is a fat fuck but man he is strong as hell.

Yeah. I’m bigger than probably 95% of the people there, in height and muscle size. I have had people come up to me and ask about exercises I’m doing and shit. Also I usually don’t give a fuck about what people think of me in the gym. I flex a lot and do neck curls

>Not recognizing Blaha

When I first started working out at 19, was a total Lanklet noob. Went really hard from the get go, started improving fast. Tried to set myself apart from all the faggots who would spend more time looking in the mirror than lifting. After a few weeks, tried to go for 1pl8 bench, got 3 reps, then sorta got myself stuck. No spotter. Suddenly this huuuge dude comes over, I'm talking 6'7, 300lb + , lifts the bar off me with one hand. After I've recovered, tells me he has watched me a few times, says I look like the only guy there who is actually trying, and he was happy to see my lifts improving. Shook his enormous hand, he just says "good grip", flashes me a smile then goes over to the power cage and starts loading plates onto the bar. Watch in awe as he squats 6 pl8, then he moves on and diddylifts 8plates. Dude was incredible. Never got his name, so I just call him gregor clegane, the mountain. Still my inspiration to get big.
Godspeed clegane. You are my hero

yes people always turn and stare at me.
must be alpha

I'd say more that I've gotten a respectable reputation. A lot of the bigger guys have told me I lift pretty good for my size. If only i wasn't a manlet.

kek lmao

Maybe if you work out at planet fitness you dyel.

>checked tho

I was genetically gifted with my lats. I get mires when I start strapping pl8s to myself and do pullups.

Why the hell would I care what "presence" I have in the gym? I know I'm good-looking but apart from that, I'm there to train. Who cares what those idiots plaguing the place think.

Asking yo make sure you're not using equipment is called common decency user.

I like this story

You probably just smell bad

This -->

fucking resolutioners

out

My cat is the boss of my homegym

I am a clinically underweight skeleton male who just uses machines and works out in a pink shirt, sometimes purple. By conventional logic I should have dropped my weights and crushed myself to death by now but I haven't so I've earned the respect of the other regulars

hahahaha

They probably just think you'll pull out a gun and start shooting the place up if they do something that upsets you