S

Your mom.

Only if his mom is female (male).

My gf's anus. No joke. She's a pure blonde, otherwise I wouldn't do it

oats

just got coconut flavoured oats and wow...god tier

1300 calories 3 hours before I lift
At least 200 grams of carbs and 60 grams of protein

Didn't get a chance to eat before I lifted today and I was wiped after 45 minutes, I can usually go for an hour and a half before I feel like that.

Three large cups of coffee, 70g of oats, 150g of low-fat milk

Can't eat a whole lot early in the day, usually start eating around midday

Usually oats milk and oranges. I play around with the portions depending on what I'm lifting that day

>she’s a pure blonde

anything that isnt apple/coffee is automatically pleb tier

I thought oats were a meme food wtf

Not amerimutt.

Some oatmeal with honey and cocoa powder or a pbj :^)

Note bread is whole grain and peanut butter is the good natural shit

Never heard of the saying
>Squats and oats equal big gains

>eating before a workout
Do you even want to make it?

Water i'am on omad

do you, you faggot? Try loading up on carbs and protein 2-3 hours before you lift and tell me you can't smash it much harder. I bet you're a lean gains faggot that's been stuck benching under 90kg for 3 years

????

The fucking air in my car. Lifting on a full stomach makes me nauseous and I almost shit myself once

I work out fasted desu

For me, a meal 2-3 hours before does close to nothing, unless I'm actually starving. What really seems to make the difference is the amount of carbs I've eaten the previous day, especially during the evening. If I don't have my evening oats, my midday-afternoon training session will very likely suck. I don't currently do IF, but I could change to that with only minute changes.

For what it's worth, I'm at 1,5/2,5/3/4 for reps.

How long do you typically allow your food to sit before lifting? Personally, after oats I usually wait an hour but after something that digests more quickly, like a banana, I wait 10 minutes or so.

cute dogo

got em

>i want to get rid of my muscle mass

>being this retarded

I have a bachelors in exercise science.
Working out in a fasted state means you will lose muscle or progress like garbage.

But whatever, keep doing what you're doing you pathetic brainlet.

I melt birthday candles from RiteAid into a pool of wax, let it cool, then use a chef's knife to cut it up into chunk and mix it into my whey.

Imagine the absolute assblasted niggermutts that post this meme

I didn't even think about it until just now but they must be absolute mongoloids to be this mad about white people existing lol

>I have a bachelors in exercise science

Post a pic then, nigger.

>working out makes your muscles get smaller because of what's in your stomach
literally the dumbest thing I've ever read

>I have a bachelors in exercise science
Crazy that people go to school just to let everyone know how retarded they are.

A few slices of salami and pepperjack on a little potato roll with a pint.

rekt

Oats with pumpkin pie protein and cinnamon or uncooked oats blended together with a cup of coffee, whey, ice, and almond milk if I'm feeling saucy

i’ll wake up and eat a banana or apple and some kind of granola or cliff bar, hang out for 20m, shit, then be in the gym by 7

my guy that’s almost my shake recipe

no coffee, add frozen banana and peanut butter and you’ve got a nice fuckin 1200 calorie shake