Other urls found in this thread:

vine.co/u/1218609481186201600?mode=list
twitter.com/AnonBabble

3/10

Sauce me nigga

1/10
PPL is a waste of time
You get one point for at least trying

Looks similar to my routine. I'd replace one of the flat bench exercises with an incline movement and maybe cable flies. Also not a fan of 5 sets on everything, but if you like it sure.

>Change push to alternate between Bench or OHP, and then only do DB Bench or Shoulder Press to compliment the first choice (OHP+DB Bench or BB Bench+Shoulder Press)
>Add some side lateral raises
>Change pull to alternate between Deadlifts or Barbell Rows
>Change Deadlifts to 1x5 or 3x5
>Reduce volume of all 5x8-12 to 3x8-12

Let’s hear why PPL is a waste of time kek

bad

>using a retarded noob split when you should be on an actual intermediate program

Obese "power" lifter detected

I've been killing incline for months now and only get DOMs up near the collar bone and shoulder area. So I'm changing my focus to flat.

If it proves too much I'll definitely reduce volume, I normally do a lot of sets though as I'm not natty.

That's a lot of volume

he should probably be on a beginner program instead of intermediate.

Is this the girl with a swastika shaved into the back of her head? I there’s a similar pic

>I normally do a lot of sets though as I'm not natty.
That's precisely why you should be doing less sets. You're going to be in the gym 2.5+ hours with your routine as written, especially on Pull days.

Enjoy your mediocre brosplit faggot. You make everyone on Veeky Forums look retarded by advocating for PPL. Literally any other routine is better, yes even SS.

IT's litterally every PPL routine ever.

It's fine. Stop posting this shit here.

what if I knocked one set off each exercise? I'm never in the gym more than an hour desu

Seriously I don't get placing deadlifts on pull day instead of leg day. Can someone give a good explanation?

Deadlifts hit back so if you do it on leg day you're going to have back doms from pull day.

Another reason is it's hard to go hard on squats then do deadlifts as well as the rest of your leg routine.

Not the same girl

That's why you do deadlifts on one leg day and squats on the other.

Deadlifts hit spinal erectors and upper traps pretty hard, yes but spinal erectors are not really targeted in typical back exercises. Deadlifts do also have glutes and hamstrings as a main target which are muscles that get trained on legday. Furthermore squats are taxing on spinal erectors too

This desu. Or even better:
Heavy squats, light deads/heavy deads, light squats

desu

Since when does writing "t b h" display "desu"

Hol up

:'(

who this

>this much false advertising

Give an actual reason why it's mediocre faggot. PPL != brosplit

please be a troll and not a retard

if you're actually lifting at an intermediate level you should look into a properly programmed U/L TM split. it's similar to this but actually accommodates recovery and has proper volume.

i ran this:
A:
>Bench 1x5 (5RM)
>OHP 5x5 @ 80-90% of 5RM
>Weighted Dip

B:
>Squat 1x5 (5RM)
>Weighted Chin-Ups
>Weighted Back Extention

REST

C:
>OHP 1x5 (5RM)
>Bench 5x5 @ 80-90% of 5RM
>Lying Tricep-Extension
>Face-Pulls 3x8

D
>Deadlift 1x5 (5RM)
>Squat 5x5 @ 80-90% of 5RM
>Row 3x5

not OP, but someone validate this so I can transition into this.

I'm gyming everyday, doing basically a 4-workout split and a lot more volume than I'm willing to admit, and im not really seeing the results I want to.

This seems a lot more focused with a lot less work. (I'm already squatting more than 3pl8, deadlifting mroe than 4pl8, and ohp more than 1pl8)

it's called Texas Method split. google it rather than relying on posters here who routinely shit on SS and advocate PPL and brosplits with absurd volume.

appreciate it bro.

started with SS and ill swear by it, just because i saw real strength gains. never really transitioned into a legitimate intermediate program (mainly because there were so many). tried to keep pushing SS, but once you get up there its hard to keep up recovery wise.

This chick is a legit dime.

Now I believe this is her insta
@ruby_sparx1

She had a couple seriously slutty vines back in the day as well
vine.co/u/1218609481186201600?mode=list

my mans went back and pulled a vine playlist link.

overly dedicated. much respect.

got u senpai

I’m still into it

literally, your answer is in this thread. please read.

yo OP, here's mine. My test level r so fuckin high that I can make gain on anything and recover fine so I can do what I want. I like this one because it was made by MYSELF.

Push 1
>Bench Press 3x6
>OHP 3x6
>Incline DB Press 3x10
>Side Lateral Raises 3x12
>LTE 3x12

Pull
>Pullups 3x8
>BB Rows 3x8
>Shrugs 3x10
>Chinups 3x8
>Rear Delt Flies 3x12
>BB Curls 3x10
>added wrist work

Legs
>Squats 3x6
>Deadlift 3x6
>calf work

Push 2 (go lighter than the first day)
>Bench Press 4x8
>OHP 4x8
>Incline DB Press 3x10
>Side Lateral Raises 3x12
>LTE 3x12

Pull (same as above)

Legs (same as above)

week will go like xPPLPPPL.

This routine is not for soyboys that can't get their sleep for recovery, and can't eat proper fucking bodybuilding food that provides nutrients for recovery.

It is also not for obese rippetoads this site seems to be flooded with that don't give two shits about how they look and just want to squat more to cope that they'll never be lilke me, Chad. If you wanna look good naked, train with VOLUME and GOOD FORM.

This routine is gonna get a lot of hate from the SS shills. Just know that if you sleep properly and eat enough you will be fucking fine.

As for your original routine, if you lowered the sets from 5 to 3 I think it would work just fine. Add more weight to compensate for the drop in sets. Once you start lifting heavy weight, you're not gonna be able to do 5 sets.

to expand on my point,do you wanna have a body like
>Mark Rippetoe, who does a total of 15 reps every day because "le heavy weight" and "le recovery"
or
>David Laid, who does PPL and has been natty up until a month ago, but still looked great natty

The people on this site that say "SS" or "Greyskull" or whateveer are nothing but trolls. This site is horrible and I'm the only one that gives good advice. Remember, there are people on this site that have ACCIDENTIALLY made a FUCKING CUBE.

as much as id like to believe you, generally good advice isn't packaged in the form of chadspeak. 1/10 for at least suggesting a program

Heavy bench into heavy OHP, into shoulder press into dips.... RIP rotator cuffs.

Are you even trying?

Keep doing your SS, fatty.

I like push pull.

Bench 3x5
Squat 3x5
Incline bench
Maybe ohp and triceps shits

DL 3x5
Lat pull down 3x10
DB row
Face pull
Curls

Looks alright but that’s mad volume. When I first started my PPL I did 5x5 Of bench, then 5x5 OHP and 5x5 incline before my accessories, it was pretty brutal and I didn’t really progress quickly.

Now I do 5x5 flat bench one push day, followed by 3x8 OHP and 3x8 incline, and 5x5 OHP the next lush day, with 3x8 flat and incline bench

Similar to the reddit PPL basically, check it out

>until a month ago
Lmao

>anyone better looking than me must be on roids!
yeah he was natty when he was "shredded"- his pics were always with Lighting Pump, and Pose. You ever see that one pic of him at an expo? He was the same size as some Pajeet. That's natty.

As long as a muscle group is getting worked 2 to 3 times a week with progressive overload and occasional deloads and youre eating at a surplus you WILL BUILD MUSCLE

LOL
>Recommending SS ever
Hitting chest twice a week (PPL) or hitting it once/twice every other week with only one exercise but squatting 3 days a week. Hmmmmmm

>he was totally honest with us beforehand, honestly.

Doesn't he still claim natty anyway? Why would you believe someone like that? Also your point was that he looked incredible in comparison to Ripgrams. Now it's all lighting and pump? Lmao

Garbage tbqhwyf OP

Youre not hitting shoulders enough and that is what really gives people an aesthetic look. OHP 5x5 is not enough to grow big shoulders you should throw in more accessory work

You need more abs. Seriously. 90% on Veeky Forums is a permabulk skinnyfat dyel that advocates working abs through only compounds. NO. Compounds do shit all for abs. Do a session of crunches followed by an ab exercise that focuses on the lower abs.

Leg press is a meme dont even waste your time on that. Add front squat with low weight in a range of 8-12. Remove ham curl and quad ext (since you have front squats and heavy back squats) add Barbell Glute raises. Probably the best exercise to increase deadlift and squats. Most people dont do them because they dont want to look like a faggot. Do the exercise and shut the fuck up.

*you should be hitting every muscle group 2 to 3 times a week
*Abs should be hit 3 to 6.

PPL is good but it really leaves the user needing a cardio day.

You want aesthetic since your doing PPL yet you dont have any arms? Nigga you do realize you grow your biceps by actually doing curls right?

Compounds dont build arms.

PPL is GOAT so far. My sessions always last 90min but never exceed 2hours. Heres mine:
Quick notes:
>Compounds are in greentext the rest are accessory movements
>Accessory movements are light weight that you struggle with to always get the last rep.
>Once you do 12 on all or 2/3 then increase weight
>Mix of strength and hypertrophy
>No its not a lot this lasts less than 90min
>Look up Jeff Nippards new vid on youtube if anything youre undertraining
>YOU SHOULD ALWAYS BE TIMING YOUR RESTS YOU FAT FUCKS
>Shoulders are never hit enough (especially with only one exercise: OHP [LOL] ) and can withstand a lot of volume (Train your shoulders faggots)
>You need to train abs to get abs
>You need to train arms to get arms
>Only thing missing is neck and cardio

Push (1)
>Bench Press 4x5, 1x5+
Incline db 3x8-12
Machine Chest press 3x8-12
OHP 3x8-12
seated shoulder press 3x8-12

Tri ext 3x8-12 (SS) Lateral Raises 3x15-20
Seated tri dips 3x8-12 (SS) Lateral Raises 3x15-20

Pull (1)