How Can I Stop Being Hungry?

I am fat, like 298lbs at 5'11" fat.

I keep trying to lose weight but I keep fucking eating?

How do I defeat the hunger monster?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gv3vEXy_EwU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go WFPB, eat all the beans and starch that will fit into your fat disgusting body. Problem solved. You'll lose weight. You'll be full.

No carbs, no sugar. Your body will stop craving excessive food when you get no endorphines from it.

It really does just come down to willpower unfortunately dude. You've got to make the changes, but you've got to make them sustainable. You're not gonna be able to go straight into fasting or w/e, it's gonna take time to get to that point. If you haven't yet, try keeping a food journal with a calorie count? So if you're comfortable eating 3000 a day right now, start by just dialling it back some, to like 2500, and over time as you adjust to that roll it back some more.

It took you a long time to get to 298, and it will take time to lose it too, but that's okay. You're here asking about it, so you can do it dude, you've totally got this. Start with the small changes and then just scale it up from there.

Fast for 24 hrs. Only water. Your fat body doesn't know what real hunger, a completely empty stomach, feels like. After you learn, only eat when you're really hungry, not just partially full.

Keto, low calorie density foods (vegetables), fasting, stimulants, light-moderate exercise.

People who tell you it's about willpower are full of shit.

Stop having food around
t. lost 60lbs by only having dry shit to eat

You have to read up on fasting first dude you can't just go straight in. You're supposed to eat a very light diet for at least a couple days beforehand and eat very, very light when you're coming out of it. It's more trouble than it's worth if you don't.

Why don't you start lifting weights OP? That is the best guaranteed way to lose fat and a bonus is you get to eat a lot of food that is GOOD for you. Should help your cravings too I think.

this guy is right, im doing exactly this and it works. im almost to a point where my cravings for food are non existant

....fitness advice
Eat beans and starch
No carbs, no sugar
It's about willpower
Don't eat at all

This is why trying to lose weight is confusing as fuck...

Drink water. Stop drinking fizzy drink. You also won't smell so bad if you drink lots of water

Sit in front of a mirror everytime you eat and watch the disgusting, glutinous, greedy, stinking mess in the mirror devouring shite. If that doesn't put you off food then nothing will

Eat below TDEE, eat protein-heavy, most of the carbs from non-starchy veg. Make sure it's actual protein, not a meme like protein bars.

First gets you lean, second gets you non-hungry and not feeling like death. If you do feel like death, up fats a bit but stay under the goddamn TDEE.

Nicotine - start taking snus.

All of the advice is based on the fact that you are addicted to eating. Breaking that addiction requires willpower and interrupting the cycle that has made food an end and not a means.

Intermittent Fasting or OMAD. Not even memeing.

Most of it is seriously mental, and your body will adjust. Do realize that even skeleton lords can go almost a month without eating before having health issues, so your birdshit looking ass is going to be just fine fasting.

It's all CICO management. I went from having 3 big meals a day into eating a small snack mid afternoon and then a big meal before bed. My calories went from ~3000 to around 1500 to 1800 and I'm hardly ever hungry. I have to force myself to eat a big meal at night.

Your body WILL adjust but the first few days are gonna be hell. Eat less carbs, drink a lot of water and coffee.

TDEE for a 298lb male at 5'11" comes out crazy high.

What calories would you start with?

Right now I try to eat 2450 on workout days and 2000 on rest days. Working out three days a week

24 hrs is such a short fast it requires no preparation. If it's too scary he could try 12 or even 8 hrs without food. The point is to readjust your body's understanding of when it is truly necessary to eat. Constantly digesting food without pause is much more dangerous than giving your system a short rest.

Don't drink anything with calories in it, drink shitloads of water, like a gallon of water a day.
Eat meat, vegetables and fruit, cut down on shitty carbs.

Learn to distinguish between actual hunger and boredom. And distinguish between cravings and hunger.
Your gut bacteria is probably all kinds of fucked right now and your cravings are probably a result of that, don't let them win. Nothing tastes as good as being fit feels.

Ultimately, accept the fact that in order to make a change you're going to have to fucking deal with discomfort and pain. You had enough comfort and now you're fat. Also try to associate the feeling of being hungry as the feeling of you losing weight.

Browse /fph/ threads.

Shoot HGH

When I was 350 lbs I was watching an episode of King of the Hill where someone, I think Bobby, challenged himself to eat a massive steak. After, he felt sick and said he never wanted to eat again. I was thinking I was hungry so why not do the same thing? I bought a bunch of steaks and cooked them one at a time. After the 2nd steak I didn't want any more steak. I didn't want to eat anything. Six hours pass and I still didn't want anything.

That day I realized if I stuffed myself full of something I sort-of liked, I'd be less tempted to eat again later. Unlike chips, candy, and soda where I'd want to eat after a couple hours. Started stuffing myself with all sorts of stuff. Massive salads until I couldn't eat salad. Scrabled eggs until I never wanted another egg. As long as I wasn't stuffing in junk food I kept losing weight somehow and wasn't hungry.

I'm 200lb now.

This is so crazy...it's kind of genius

Keto, it's like fasting but you actually can eat and not feel like shit.

But I thought carbs are needed for muscle creation....

>Six hours pass and I still didn't want anything.

Saw a guy talking about the carnivore diet on Joe Rogan's podcast, he said he does intermittent feasting where he can put away 6lbs of meat, and not be hungry for 30 hours.

Still waiting for some advice on what TDEE I should aim for at my weight. Calculators are saying 3,900 calories which seems ridiculous

At this point I think you should go get some books from your library, as you seem confused on every issue.

Protein, flaxseed, et al.

Buy gum. It works for me.

This. Also sugar cause hunger because sugar is empty calories and without any nutritious value.

yer thinking about protein kid

Just do it. It's as simple as that, if you're a fatfuck and you're trying to eat less than you used to you're going to be hungry. Understand that you're nowhere near the levels of hunger you would be if you were actually hurting yourself or dying, as long as you're eating a little food each day you're perfectly fine. Willpower and water are your two main friends here

>How do I defeat the hunger monster?
Get some personal discipline.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gv3vEXy_EwU
My mother lost 40lbs