Cbt

last one died

6,4" 215lbs

Can someone give a bodyfat estimate?

Good size for your height, m8. Keep it up.

6'

probably around 20% with that lower belly pooch

shredddded

thx bro, u have my goal body

Niiiiice

what are your numbers like?

>20%
Closer to 13 id say.

Good serratus, mired

I just wanna be polar bear sized

Looks like the transition is going well congrats

Looking good mate. A little but of pooch in your lower belly, but get to around 12%, and you'll be slayin'.

Holy fuck dude, mirin' those lats. Arms are god-tier too.

I'm assuming you're cutting. Keep going with it, and you'll look great. Already not looking too bad.

Here's me. Fat as fuark, but on a cut and makin' it so far.

173/80

how long have you been training? im same height as you and now cutting for summer hoping to find something like this under all this fluff

This is my 4th year and bulkin atm.
Fucked around on machines for 2 year than did a brosplit. Now on a 6 day push pull legs.

weight?

One thing I learned that I wish I woulda known earlier, bad programming will slow you waaaay the fuck down. Most people say if you're a newb, you're just gonna make sick-ass gains no matter what you do. And while that's true, I could've made it so much further.

Keep going mate. You're looking good.

6,0" 205lbs

I started at 6'6 and 79.6kg (around 185lbs i guess) i made gainz but it could have been way better. I feared the bench

I feared the squat rack AND the bench, I was doing all smith machines. I feel you brah.

Any tips?

And thank you. Good luck on your journey

What are your lifts?
How much do you weigh?

Lifts are meme-tier, I know I'm still DYEL, but I feel like I LOOK like I can lift more than I can.

Bench 160 3x5
Incline Bench 135 3x5
Squat 200 3x5
Front Squat 150 3x5
DRL 195 3x8
Lat Pulldown 140 3x8

And I'm like 5'10.5" at 186.

Gettin' fat

Gettin' strong

5ft 11
177lb
long road to escaping skinnyfat. how to remove bitch hips?

2/3 months into bulk. should I carry on?

You have pretty big arms for your lifts but its mostly fat. I would say cut hard for the summer to 10 - 12%. Start a serious bulk next winter (dirty will make the cut harder) than a small cut and than a clean bulk. As king of manlets you should be pretty juicy at the end. The best way to get progress is to keep lifting

>how to remove bitch hips
what hips? you're like inverse of bitch hips

yes continue bulking and lifting hard
you'll gain fat but you'll also gain muscle
then cut
I know how it is man trust me skinnyfat is the worst mode
don't fall for the cut first meme

Thanks for the input mate. Yeah, I'm on a cut, and I wanna get down to about 165. Should be there by about summer or sooner hopefully.
And yeah, I intend to lean bulk with high protein next time. Shit got quite a bit out of hand in my bulking phase.

Cheers. We're all gonna make it.

I already fell for it about 3 years ago. I "cut" down to about 11 stone 5 (without lifting) and looked awful.

I'm gonna be upping my calories this week, how's my diet?

~172 or so

Lost a lot of strength due to an extended hiatus from the gym. Slowly getting back to where I was. Squat suffered the most but it was shit to begin with.

Squat - 305
Dead - 455
OHP - 175
Bench - 275

Fuckinng mirin dude I wish I had your body hair, no homo tho

Bulk progress over 4 months, first pic

Second pic

6'1" 185 lbs

I can smell the stale sweat through my screen. I bet people can smell you after you leave the room

>bulk or cut?

I would start with gym first

>17

Mate

Hnnngggg
Dude you're absolutely perfect proportion and body hair wise, mirin' hard. No homo (ok, maybe a little bit)

jesus. It's ok to shower every once in a while

>that lower abdomen

Im sorry man

You know the fat guy in the sweaty, filthy vest
Is he your dad?

What? I'm 17...

>leaving the toilet seat up

Beta

Urgh i can just tell you think your something special

lmao, where is your pic faggot?

6'7 is freakishly tall. Try not to hunch over too much around normal people, it can be bad for your posture.

same salty person

Keep the lid closed on your toiletry products, bacteria may build up

T-thanks, why do you like bodyhair thou, I don't really like it and trim it from time to time.
Yeah but I'm still fat, I hope when I get shredded is will be better, although I'll have to stay very lean to make it look good. But whatever it takes.

Enjoy the ban kid

Just under a year progress, fuckarounditis

Salty? Err no, actually im a competitive bodybuilder and i make money doing something i love. You spend your time on Veeky Forums insulting people, its PATHETIC

6' 182 lbs

195/290/360

bf%?

No, thats the thing, your shredded as fuck, probs 10%bf. Thats how you're genetically built. Its time to start powerlifting.

lmao, and to think you still look like a dyel fat fuck. Embarassing, truly

Just under a year progress, fuckarounditis

Im Dutch so its no too bad here. My problem is i want to get thicc and thats gonna be hard at this height

Cycle?

My pic is in Flex magazine, thanks for asking

Umm, that's what YOU are doing, faggot. I didn't insult anyone until I heard you retarded ass. Where's your pic?

You're an inch taller and 3lbs heavier than me yet look infinitely better than me...

time to end it, I guess

Typical Trump conservative. Accuse others of what they do themselves. If enough people desire to see what a real man looks like, i MAY post.

6' 182 lbs

195/290/360

bf%?

Lol, no, there's a lot of fat on my lower abs and back, a lot more than on any other bodypart. I'm not even close to being shredded. I'm starting my cut in March.

is that onion I smell?

are you in fucking chemo?
why don't you have any hair on you?

Around 15 to 18% id say but cant see your legs

Why would he have a blowdryer

It's for my fuckboy hair

Alright, this is definitely bait.

I'm just doing push/pull, I should probably swap up a bit but no idea what program to pick

Skip the attitude, you'll get there bud. I look bloated there tho

This was my picture.

Very much not the response I was expecting

Its not bait, respond now.

Niice. I was a proud fuckboy as well but now im on the gf grind.
Had my fun but would love to settle down and start a family

>Veeky Forums
>not expecting grief

Bro

I'm a soyboy. My asshole is pretty hairy though.

Dude you look thick and strong as fuck. Those clothes really do you no favor tho lol. Not even in a meme sarcastic way.

I think he's right around 9 honestly

Should I be adding cardio workouts to my weightlifting?

KEEEEKKKKK, You have nothing to cut down to, there's very little muscle there, all fat.

pics?

6'3 205
Bf% estimate? 15%?
Should I /fraud/?

>fraud
Too early I think

OK I'm 6'4, 78kg, 16%bf
OHP: 95 lb
bench: lmao1pl8
squat: 145 lb
diddy: 185lb
File name says it all, I have been cutting the last 3 months while doing SS, so my lifts have only increased super slowly, I have lots 12 Kg in that time, but now I'm plateauing hard and don't know what the fuck to do, because While I look lean(and of course DYEL as fuck) in most of my body, I have this fucking fat disk that sticks out like a sore thumb even when I use a shirt.
I have no idea what to do, I have been doing PHAT @ maint(2k cals) this past 2 weeks because I thought maybe body recomp is what I need, but I have been considering fasting.
any help?

Should i bulk or cut?

Dawgy dawg I was expecting greif, just not smell based greif. Especially if that isn't a samefagger, I'm just woooaaaahhh'd

Its a shitty old beater, I call shitty little clothes gym clothes.

Nahhmeeeeen

6ft 175 lbs

Bf estimate?

Clay is back!

jason genova?

5'8 165 . What should I do? I've only been working out for like 4 months but I really want to get rid of this belly fat but I want to weigh like 180. Any tips?

6’ 3” 172lb Doing back later today

I wouldn't fast, you'll lose what little muscle you have, which means even if you lose weight and lose fat, you still won't look much better.
I'd just continue your cut, and try to lose as little strength as possible. And the reason you're losing strength is BECAUSE you're on a cut, it happens. However, if you're a noob, you should be able to control this better. Make sure you aren't losing weight to fast, as this will cause you to lose strength. Track your weight every week.
Lose 1-2 pounds every week, NO MORE.

You're gonna make it.

It takes time. That’s the last place the fat goes. Stay focused on lifts and diet. You are exactly where you need to be, boss.

Thanks man

do legs every once in a while, and nice facial expression cockhead

mirin how lean you are while staying big
Very vascular, solid progress. Was the above pic a bulk before cutting?
Pretty good everything except legs. sorry about the bicep inserts tho

bf% estimate? and should i bulk or just cut for 1.5 month more? im 6,2/190cm and 82.5kg/180lbs

lifts:
5x60kg ohp
5x80kg bench
5x70kg squat (fucking dick exercise)
5x115kg deadlift(2months ago, lower back hurts since than, now i rack pull)

Do more legwork. If you hate squats and deadlifts replace them but work legs. It will do wonders for your body

Down from 180lbs mostly fat since October. Now 5'7" 154lbs. How am I doing Veeky Forums?