Achievement Thread

Hit 200lbs on 3x5 squats and felt like a champion, I cant wait for 2lp8.

What achievements made you feel like a king, Veeky Forums?

Noice mate, I'm doing the exact same set as you for squats.

You got pics of your current physique mein dude?

And I just hit 195 on RDL, and finally benching 160 consistently. Shit feels so good.

I did 2 pl8 squat 10 times today but what made me feel happy was that i squatted really deep today like a proper squat

>tfw I had planned to bench 95kg for 12 reps today before I move to 100kg but only benched it for 8

I got to 2 plates for 5 reps then when taking a shower i felt a hemorrhoid in my but, it took a month to heal and i never squatted ever since.

fuck squats or as i call them " the asshole destroyers"

Nice! I reached 160 bench this week for reps. Hoping the additional tricep accessories will help lock out for heavier weights.

For sure man. You're gonna make it. Enjoy your physique WHEN you get it.

This. Complete meme lift bad for your knees, spine and intestines. Plus who wants t-rex legs LMAO.

Maybe you're just really shit at the lift, mates.

I walk into the gym and load up 2 plate for warmup LOL

Squatted 130kg after 4 months of lifting

wow so strong wow good for you
wow

Are you being sarcastic?
This is an achievements thread

Fat autistic t-rex loser detected.

I was being cheeky. But really, that's good.

Fat, no. Pudgy, yes. Austistic? Yes. T. Rex? Nope.

Back at 3x5 140kg squat after snapcity

hit 60kg (135lbs) on ohp 5x5 (thanks mehdi), in less than 4 months
almost 2pl8 on squat
Almost 2 pl8 on deadlift, i fucking love going heavy on them, I could barely lift 40kg when I started
Also I am at 70kgs on barbell rows (pendlays really)
Cant wait to build more strength so I can begin a hypertrophy routine and go beast mode
we are all gonna make it bros

squat 120kgx8
bench 80kgx8
deadlift 150kgx5
ohp 60kgx5
around 13 chin-ups

lifting since summer. bench for some reason progresses much slowly than other lifts. quads are naturally quite strong.

your squat and DL are the same? how ugly are these squats

How the FUCK do you strict press ohp 60kg when your other lifts are this low.
I squat 140kg and deadlift 160kg and bench 95kg all for 5x5 while my OHP is stuck at 55kg

yeah I know, I am working on it but squats just nuke the hell out of my body and they easily take up 60% of the time I spend at the gym. I am not discouraged though, I am dyel by Veeky Forums standards and have only been lifting regularly for almost half a year, so I am still at the beginning of my lifting journey.

I actually recorded myself on saturday when I hit it. Where do i upload the video other than jewtube?

Sometimes i feel a pain in my ass hole after i squat heavy, any idea what it is guys?

Recent: 150x8 strict ohp @ 175

Soon: 185 strict ohp.

Going to try 330 diddly tomorrow. Saw this the other day,listened to the song and now I really want to try it

55kg isn't even bad though, with consistent training and good form you will be able to reach 60kg soon enough. Most people struggle in the 30-50 range lol.