Auschwitz

-

kinda related to post

>be me 2 weeks ago
>job hunting after graduating college with compsci degree
>find a few IT jobs
>"Women and minorities encouraged to apply"
>apply to 4 IT jobs
>look on craigslist for jobs to pay the bills while I find a job related to my degree
>warehouse worker
>"Women and minorities encouraged to apply!"
>bus boy
>"Women and minorities encouraged to apply"
>custodian
>"Women and minorities please apply!"
>apply to a whopping total 11 jobs on craigslist
>ff 2 weeks to now
>had one interview and one phone call
>the phone call was 10 minutes after the interview to let me know "we're looking to expand diversity and you're just not the right fit"
>tfw it was for a custodian job at the public library
>tfw everyone is "progressive" but me

I'm actually considering becoming a faggot just so I can get a job but then I'd be a faggot

When I fill out online job applications I check the box that says "I'd rather not say" under ethnicity

When do I get my wh*te man privileges?

Assuming you live in the US, I've applied to plenty of jobs and never seen that shit here in the UK. That's horrible.

Should I move to Ireland or Scotland? how's the immigrant problem there?

Tired of this giant shithole of a "country"

youre obv lying no way thats fucking real

>Applying for jobs on Craigslist

w-wait that thing used to be woman? like it was born with bagina but sew dragon dildo on its crotch?

It's not.
It's just some creepy snownigger who lives in a wierd fantasy land.
They'd never hire women or american minorities when they can hire barely understandable brown people from mexico or thirdworlders on a slave vista to work for nickels.

Suicide mode.

The future mode.

faggot mode you doublenigger

Hey. Hey, faggot. Get a degree and people will come looking for you. Why the fuck would they give a job as a custodian to an 18 year old white who more than likely won't be happy with it and leave for community college within two years instead of a single Mexican mother with two kids who will do NOTHING but work all the time without even a hint of a complaint? Stop blaming society for you not putting in the effort, because you don't actually want a fucking custodian job anyways. Go to school.

>It's just some creepy snownigger who lives in a wierd fantasy land.
Shit like that doesn't happen in Scandinavia. It would be grounds for legal action for discrimination, as would anything requiring you to list your race or sexual preference.

Which city? I live in Sacramento, Commiefornia and I never saw this.

it's very real

already applied through indeed and sent resume to companies in my city that I wanted to work for

any other ideas?

did you even read the green text you spicnigger? Or did you skip over that because the government gives you reading stamps now?

Spokanistan, Washington

trapmaxxing

Men are truly better at everything

>Stop blaming society for you not putting in the effort, because you don't actually want a fucking custodian job anyways. Go to school.

Spend years going into debt and getting low key brainwashed and having to deal with creepy used up pansexual everyone is a rapist except the queers college whores for a job that will be taken by an indian slave who'll do it for virtually nothing comparatively?
Good idea

yes, look at that Shoulder/waist ratio

here's another just in case you still don't believe me

You must have shit grades because my autistic comp sci room mate has interviews l with Facebook and Google

Tech Product Manager here. Tough to be a white engineer in the Northwest. Have you considered relocating? Problem is most of my engineers are Indian, and they will work for pennies on the dollar. The rest I outsource to Eastern Canada (NS, NB) to take advantage of the exchange rate and get white people on staff. Also, what about grad school? What about your school's career center? Usually you can access it even as an alum.

Doesn't matter which city, he's got something wrong with himself which he A) doesn't know/understand or B) doesn't reveal to us. This is the Veeky Forums equivalent of Tumblr stories where some whale puts a white male in his place and everyone stands up and applauds at the end.

Listen, I have a masters degree in Computer Science and you're just a fucking idiot or a liar.
1. No employer in their right mind is going to hire a guy with a CS degree as a bus boy or a custodian or a warehouse worker, what the fuck are you thinking. The other guy is absolutely right about that part. It's called over-qualified.
2. Wow, you applied for a few jobs with zero working experience what so ever and they didn't suck you off without question? How the fuck do you think the job market works? Come back when you've sent your resume to 100 employers and complain about what a fucking victim you are. It's easy to get a new job once you have one, but when you don't have one and zero experience on the market, fuck yeah it's going to take some effort on your part.

>herr derr i literally have a comp sci degree but these spics take all the lawn mowing jobs
>damn immigrants
kys

Could be this, but my gpa was only a 3.5

I would relocate but lack the money to do so after living so long on my savings. Honestly should have done that right off the bat

grad school is a no go. If I'm lucky, a company will buy the app I've been working on. They seem pretty interested in it

I HAVE work experience you tard fucker

>book keeper
>janitor
>server/cook
>baker
>call center
>summer camp
>van carpool driver
>public works
>graphic designer and videographer

All things I was paid to do as I went through college out in the MidWest. I've only run into this problem after finishing college out in the NW

i literally could not give less of a fuck about immigrants or women. I give a shit about businesses ignoring me and turning me away despite my relevant work experience

I'm donating plasma at 2 plasma clinics just so I can get food money

>herr i cant get a job because of women and spics
>except for these NINE jobs i've had before
>derr i DO have work exp
>check these NINE jobs i've had unrelated to comp sci
again... kys.

Not him, I am curious, where you live? Because you will be surprised how many corps abused H1B and SJW HR screamed diversity.

>you will be surprised
I'm an oldfag, trust me when I say I've seen it all. What I haven't seen before now is a dude with a degree in CS crying on Veeky Forums for not landing a job as a fucking janitor.

Swedish national hero mode.

Here's some of my anecdotes

>when I applied to the job I have now, 5 positions were available, 3 were reserved for recruits from black engineer societies
>100% of the last 5 open engineer positions in my group have gone to black women, they vary from being so-so to being terrible at their job
>another supervisor had a req closed while he was interviewing applicants for an engineer position
>HR called him and said they closed it and the new engineer will start next week
>Supervisor never talked to or interviewed the new hire despite doing the legwork to make room in the budget for another engineer for fulfill specific duties
>Engineer was hired directly from a hispanic outreach event and HR forced him into the group

And of course weekly emails from the diversity & inclusion division about unconscious bias, racism and sexism in the workplace, and other sjw talking points.

I know that feel
>tfw all decent places in town will only hire women

>becoming a faggot
If you think it's a choice that means you're bisexual.

G.R.I.D

>Everyone born before 1980 give me a whoop whoop)

Both are leftist as hell (that’s what being nearly 100% white and pretty rich does to a place), but I’d say Scotland is better overall. At least we don’t have a pajeet prime minister. If you’re a richfag then move to Fairlie, it’s really nice

these images always give me body dysmorphia

how do i fix it?

When you stop applying for Nigger jobs on Craigslist

White privilege is for whites with actual potential not white trash janitors and grease monkeys.

Should have studied harder bruh

>apply for a job done by Mexicans
>upset that they only want Mexicans

Shitposting aside if you're not able to get a job within 3 months w/ a CompSci degree, it's because you're a genuine retard.

Also use dice dot com for tech jobs.

nevergonnamakeitmode

stop consuming soy. it's the only reason a man would like like that

>we should all be feminist
>dislikes being a woman so much that she chops her tits off an has a penis sewn on while taking TRT

>He thought he'd get a job with a decent GPA alone.
Should have networked, faggot.

>Get a degree and people will come looking for you.

everyone I know with a cs degree has recruiters coming to them instead of them applying...?

Mate, you'll be the immigrant trash if you move there.

>complaining about not getting a shit job when you have a compsci degree
You are a lost cause when it comes to these jobs.
You aren't going to stay and you are going to want a fair wage.
Minorities and females will work for pennies on the dollars because they either have children or don't know what the average wage is for the position.
Plus there are tax breaks for hiring minorities.
These shit no qualification jobs have picks of the litters for employees.
If jamal gets arrested and goes to jail then you can always hire carlito.

Sounds like you have no relevant experience. And I highly doubt your CS degree is worth much considering that you sound like a retard.

>Get a degree and people will come looking for you.
jesus christ you are naive, or maybe you are a boomer who is just stupid.

Northern Ireland - Right Leaning

2001 population 1,672,698

2001 %White 99.25

2011 population 1,779,750

2011 %White 98.28

which are traps?

what mode is THIS?

rains a lot

>tfw always tyrannosaurus mode

thats because its still a woman

funnily enough all transgenders have hobbies of their original sex which are 99% of the time gender-oriented. why is every transgender at AGDQ for exmaple MTF?

Deep sexual disorders and sexual misconduct in women is ignored by and even covered up for in western society.

This is kind of why the biggest victims of domestic and sexual abuse are lesbians and the children of or children in the care of lesbians.

That thing will look like shit in 20 years. But I guess all women do at 40

>tfw will never look like this
What's the point in living?

Lol, Enviro-boy here. Got the first job I applied for. Spend all day making racist jokes with my boss. LOL How's dat 6 figure income? LOL.

refugees welcome mode

You can't get a sex change for your brain.

>get contract work out of college in Saudi Arabia
>everyone is as racist, sexist, and antisemetic as I am
>they all love being friends with the white guy
>have a driver on call and full access to a buffet with professional chefs, free cable, internet, $2000 for plane tickets to visit home a year and full free healthcare
>all after I graduated with like a 2.9

I lucked out desu

i live in the bay area, it's real.

user, you're never going to get hired just because you have a degree. You gotta start small and work your way up.

What mode is THIS?

Google what a FTM ''''''penis'''''' looks like if you don't want to sleep tonight

bro i applied to hundreds of jobs before i was able to get one, apply yourself

>snownigger
you again?

Maximum soyboy

Better give a source with that 2nd paragraph of bullshit.

Did you get to shit on some tumbler model thotts?

never_going _to_make.it

Do you have any tribal lineage? I had trouble finding a job, generally getting no response despite being very well qualified. I eventually added my abstract of census to my resume and was hired almost immediately by a company that had rejected me less than a month before. The interview was me going on Skype, them being surprised I am white, and then giving me the job once they confirmed my tribal ID number.

Who is this

Move to Arizona, where being white is way better then being brown. Also right to work state. Trust me im brown its hard for me to get a job cuz of my skin color.

>"Soy is unhealthy!" Ok but i'm literally using it as a dairy substitute so what's your point
>what's your point
What did he mean by this?

You can inject all of the hormones you want, you still have your original brain

Warehouse work goyum they take anyone with a pulse

everything about her carries the pretense of beauty, i can spot no objective flaw in her appaerance yet there is nothing in that fave that attracts me at all. that face is pure evil

wait what!
Is this thing a female that went Male?
Really???

>non white population more than doubled in just 10 years

Our brains are chemicals and electricity, they get changed all the time

why is there vegan shit in here mixing in with the political nonsense. I'm a conservative vegan, I put up big numbers and weigh 95 kilos at 5 foot 11. Not all vegans are faggots.

ok but you are on

That's because you subconsciously noticed her smile doesn't reach her eyes (no crow's feet). This makes smiles look hollow and fake, try it in a mirror. 99% of all social media smiles are like that and I find that to be a real turn-off in a woman.

Because vegans took soyboy as a very, very personal insult despite it being a branch off numales and tranny soylent drinkers
lurk around soyboys threads and count how the ones sperging out are butt blasted vegans, they bought this association to themselves

My-only-protein-comes-from-swallowing-jizz-mode

> tfw minority and get all the benefits
Sorry whitey

... I’ll do my best ;-;

>eating disorder survivor
wow.. couldn't tell at all..

>that armpit picture
is that vitigilio?
tranny, pronouns, ugly tattoos, feminist, eating disorder, vitigilio... is that thing tumblr final boss?

>vitigilio
I haven't heard of this before. What does it have to do with tumblr?

Don't know how people deal with the taste of soy milk. Whole Milk or Almond Milk are WAYYY better. Hell, even Coconut Milk is better for you.

? Where's the hair ?

they love vitigilio, every time they redraw the characters from some anime or game to make them look "realistic" one of them will become black and with vitigilio

>tumblr final Boss
you made my day user

Huh, you learn something new everyday.

Something I am curious about. She has been a woman most of her life, judging by her behavior. She is very accustomed to female norms. Accustomed to how she is treated as a woman. She has no concept of how a man's world operates. What will happen when she inevitably tries to mouth off to a man? As a woman, she could damn near kill him and get away with it scot free. But, if she is under the guise of being a man, and tries the same shit, she will get fucking destroyed. I wonder what her reaction will be. I wonder if she'll immediately reconsider her choice.