Does your gym have a queen that you lift for?

Does your gym have a queen that you lift for?

stop with this fucking meme
It's been beaten to death already by reddit and Facebook

WHy don't you just go to your goddamned gym, do your work, leave, and forget all this stupid pointless shit!?

yeah, I suggest using a different pic next time OP
to answer your question, my gym has multiple proper cuties. I lift for myself and my autism though.

no, theres a few underage girls who follow their dad around the gym

Never seen a meme rise and fall so quickly

My gym has a guy who is shredded as fuck and he's super friendly to boot. Every time senpai notices me I feel great.

fuck off back to 9gag you underage cunt

no but i lift for a king

cause it sucked ass

it wasn't funny and made no sense. this is what happens when normies muddy internet culture, they get so hyped on the illusion of having their own "in-jokes" that they can say and do anything and people will go crazy for it. doesn't change the fact that it's dumb though.

kys the meme was comedic gold when it first started in vrchat

Yeah we have a queen, saw some chad talking to her yesterday and had to keep clicking my tongue until he left.
If he comes again I'm just going to spit at him.

it's a middle school in joke. you get enough people repeating stupid phrases in a group and it's always funny. But it's low energy comedy and it's only funny because people are stupefied by large groups all doing the same thing.

not OP, but I still think it's hilarious because the lore and backstory of the ugandan warriors was developing day by day

also I enjoyed the thought of nerdy dudes perfecting their African accents

it was definitely one of the better memes of recent

it went through the rounds too quick, but that just speaks to the appeal of this meme.

2018 is gonna be a good years for memes, fellas

autistic fibrosis doesn't exist, whoever wrote this comic is literally a retard

i am from uganddit do you know da wae xddddd

cum on him my bruddas

>vr chat

I'll bite shit quality bait you might actaully have been dropped on your fucking head no shit there is no such thing