*deletes nutrition as a topic*

*deletes nutrition as a topic*

POO

i fucking love white rice, I eat it with almost every meal

Is this supposed to read "shit mods"?

>Eating white grains every meal
Not going to make it, never going to make it

elaborate

>Eating disgusting white rice that tastes like solid water instead of delicious tortillas, corn, pasta, cous cous, quinoa, potatoes, sweet potatoes, yams, bread or literally anything else other than fucking rice
>Eating corpses like having a necrophiliac vore fetish instead of eating peas, borlotti beans, kidney beans, black beans, chickpeas, lentils, tofu, tempeh, seitan, mock meats or literally anything else that isn't a fucking ground up mutilated corpse
Jesus Christ what a terrible meal
Do you hate yourself or something
Also vore fetishes belong in and get that shit out of here

>peas, borlotti beans, kidney beans, black beans, chickpeas, lentils, tofu, tempeh, seitan, mock meats
Gee, that's a pretty wordy way of saying "I suck dicks"

Not him, but eat brown rice

R8 my diet

>brown rice
>lentils
>fish
>chicken
>eggs
>whole milk
>spinach
>multivitamin

Boring/10

>dicks

tastes like shit. white rice is good with literally everything

>hating rice

Not bad if you use sauces and seasonings and you know how to cook. Otherwise this could get soul crushing pretty fast

Rice has 400 calories per serving and barely any fiber.
Brown rice isn't much better since there are better fiber foods.
If you are eating it with every meal then you might as well be eating 4 slices of bread with every meal.

you have any substitutes? I just like white rice because you can put literally anything with it and it will make for good eating. Also has a good texture and I love the way it sticks together. I need some carbs from somewhere

>mock meats
>not being a patrician land owner and raising your own natty chicken/rabbits to sacrifice for your gains

wew

Say what you will about fiber in rice but my shit logs are solid after I eat Chinese food.

broccoli?

Nope, today and most of the times it's just white rice with deep fried prawns and deep fried chicken and some sweet and sour sauce, in fact no vegetables what so ever

Enjoy your arsenic and lead induced neurodegeneration.

>lentils
enjoy your bitch tits

>refined carbs
lol
enjoy:
cancer
brain inflammation
early death
inflamed bowels
ED
low test
etc.

>this thread
IIFYM

what is that next to the curry tho

the sticky recommends soy several times and advocates against intermittent fasting. just fyi guys.

>Dailymail.com
Kill yourself.

Dude, the sticky is 100% defunct garbage and no one pays any attention to it.
Anyone who says to read the sticky either hasn't or has something to gain from people reading the sticky.

>Defending chink fodder "food"
>Defending necrophiliac vore fetishes

Name one fucking thing humans can eat that doesn't lead to cancer, AIDS, heart disease, brain disease, etc. Literally fucking eat whatever everything gives you cancer.

Post the body that soy built, post yourself.

>>necrophiliac vore fetish
So does every living creature have this fetish because they consume living things to survive? Or is that just literally how life has always worked for all of living history? Fucking retard

no you fool, brown rice blocks mineral absorption

>Compares himself to literal feral animals to justify his perverted fetish
>In the same breath, uses "we are an advanced, evolved, intelligent species" as an """argument""" that again justifies the same fetish
Can you at least be consistent with your shitposting?

>vegans resorting to smoker """logic""""

that's a bad look for your religion

are you a breatharian?

even than your body is killing organisms as we speak

Based veganon

>Reductio ad absurdum! Ha, now I showed him!

>calling cut meat a "corpse" to try to make it sound cruel or unusual
why are vegans such faggots about their diet choices if you want to eat plants to survive fine but don't be a virtue signaling faggot about it

the point is that you shouldn't base your vegan propaganda on life but on suffering for it to be consistent, otherwise eating plants is immoral as well.

>>calling cut meat a "corpse" to try to make it sound cruel or unusual
I could argue that it's you who is sugarcoating the truth. The word meat only has a meaning in the context of human's animal corpse consumption. You wouldn't say that a wolf or a lion eats meat, you would say that it eats a deer/a dead deer/a deer carcass
>why are vegans such faggots about their diet choices if you want to eat plants to survive fine but don't be a virtue signaling faggot about it
That's not what "virtue signalling" means

>but on suffering
Which is exactly what I'm doing, so I don't see your point

Wolves and lions eat meat

>animal products
Not going to make it

Ironic when you consider how the veg and fruit that the the common vegan consumes is gathered and grown.
Even more hilarious when you consider most of them give money to organizations like Peta who kills an obscene amount of animals and outright spit on or detest human beings and the very idea of having children.

Vegans are all brainwashed animals and a consumer base of easily manipulated filth that are even worse then the carnist and the obese "I CANNAE HELP MUH GENETICS" food addicts.

nobody finds your commentary on interspecies communism insightful or valuable.
Nobody gives a fuck brev

>zizek

How do I know you're a homosexual?

funny how only one person got the meaning of the post.
the shit mods turned fitness and nutrition to just fitness

Do they? Which section of the grocery store do they buy it from, user?
What a hilariously misinformed and dishonest post

you earned it champ